Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Sister of murdered backpacker Hannah Witheridge receives death threats

webfact

Once again you've confirmed to many about some defects in your makeup...You cannot obviously read as I stated another innocent person MAYBE has been murdered ..You understand the difference I hope. I also would ask you how do you know she knows Andy Hall and his legal team...You know that for a fact do you !! And as for your other comments about my stating that possiblely there was a issue legally is not directed at the verdict etc but actually a issue for her legally with the Thai draconian laws and this might cause a problem in the upcoming trial..I hope that clears this up for you and I would assume to can now understand and read what I've put down.I think you are probably the only one ! unless one of your mates is equally challenged, to not be able to understand the possible consequences of some of Laura's comments...A brave brave girl is Laura and I respect her immensely for her statement...

Whist generally liking your posts nigeone, So with respect, i would draw your attention to post 75... About half way down the page is a link, which shows Laura and family entering the court building, once inside, the linked video jumps to Andy hall, outside the same courthouse, I believe

This would indicate that she does know Andy hall... I say indicate because I did not see actual footage of them together, just the footage of what appears to be the two parties entering the courthouse... Just saying

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get Mcanna back to Thailand . He is shifty.

I never bought into his silly off his box get me off the island i am in danger of my life speel.

He was away hours after their deaths. Did they check him out. He is tall enough to have done it. He was so frightened that day - but he had been living there for months. Plus he says he and David were friends. And he, supposedly, thought he was gods gift to women,

And now living in Italy. Probably high as a kite. Put him in front of a thai court and he will cry like a wee baby.

I don't usually comment on these threads because you lot say it for me.

but i do have my thoughts, And one of them is be civil and respectful to the fact that the family's involved in what you are chatting about have lost their loved ones. Put yourselves, just once, in their situation.

The info in the article is only half as disturbing as her complete facebook post, and truly makes me wonder how the families could have said they believe justice was done. The sister at least quite clearly believes otherwise. Regardless, this is perhaps the most damning piece I have read on the affair. There is no reason to doubt her words either.

Only one of the families (of the pair) commented prior to returning to the UK. I cannot even try and comprehend what these two families have been through but the other refrained from comment before. This maybe the start of an outpouring of grief following their observation of the internet when they returned home. For your own safety sake, do not return here without Western Close Personal Protection and the costs incurred will be significant (would be my advice). Thailand has ended up with egg on its face; those involved may not care but this episode with negatively impact Thailand's tourism - comparitively ghost towns already appear on the coast. Showing the judiciary which is totally corrupt at all levels, fully expressed at the world wide stage; inter web 2.0.

These two families should never have had to endure such a horrific situation, but it is plausible and could be what appears as some of the 'truth' is starting to come out.

It took a long time for WS Churchill to rise to the top in UK.

But when he did, he said it best with " We shall never surrender"

For those handful who think we are going away, read Churchill's words and be afraid.

Right now it is only Laura carrying the Union Jack aloft, but others will join, hopefully sooner than later.

Once again you've confirmed to many about some defects in your makeup...You cannot obviously read as I stated another innocent person MAYBE has been murdered ..You understand the difference I hope. I also would ask you how do you know she knows Andy Hall and his legal team...You know that for a fact do you !! And as for your other comments about my stating that possiblely there was a issue legally is not directed at the verdict etc but actually a issue for her legally with the Thai draconian laws and this might cause a problem in the upcoming trial..I hope that clears this up for you and I would assume to can now understand and read what I've put down.I think you are probably the only one ! unless one of your mates is equally challenged, to not be able to understand the possible consequences of some of Laura's comments...A brave brave girl is Laura and I respect her immensely for her statement...

Whist generally liking your posts nigeone, So with respect, i would draw your attention to post 75... About half way down the page is a link, which shows Laura and family entering the court building, once inside, the linked video jumps to Andy hall, outside the same courthouse, I believe

This would indicate that she does know Andy hall... I say indicate because I did not see actual footage of them together, just the footage of what appears to be the two parties entering the courthouse... Just saying

Thanks for your comments regarding my posts. I do accept of course that the two parties were in the same court house but as to knowing or being on talking terms apart from acknowledging I don t know...Remember Andy was representing the accused ! I was actually throwing it back at the poster as he was making a statement as though they all knew and were talking and I challenged him how did he know that...I don't disagree with your comments but none of us know how friendly the different parties are and that was the point I was making..

This is a disgrace

if substantiated I do hope that The UK police act

rather than sweep it under the table in order that diplomacy reigns

I don't believe this - she probably made it up in a tit-for-tat spat with the Thai authorities after questioning their (admittedly) appalling, error stricken investigation. This absurd statement alludes more to the mind of a teenage girl than a Thai, I just don't see a Thai doing this at all.

I hope that she has some form of proof to back this up, otherwise she might find herself in a great deal of trouble!!

Just checked Laura's Facebook page as was going to share her post again but couldn't so checked and she's taken it down..Either she's scared,and who could blame her, authorities have advised her to take it down or one other possibility I can think off is a British paper has managed to get her story and is going to print it fully...I hope that's the case but whatever the reason I hope,her and her family are okay. Again she's been one brave girl and doesn't she look so like her lovely sister Hannah...so so sad

I hope for her sake that she has not made this up.

Just checked Laura's Facebook page as was going to share her post again but couldn't so checked and she's taken it down..Either she's scared,and who could blame her, authorities have advised her to take it down or one other possibility I can think off is a British paper has managed to get her story and is going to print it fully...I hope that's the case but whatever the reason I hope,her and her family are okay. Again she's been one brave girl and doesn't she look so like her lovely sister Hannah...so so sad

Unbelievable !! You oviously didn't read it then..! Or don't know when somebodies speaking from the heart.!

Unbelievable !! You oviously didn't read it then..! Or don't know when somebodies speaking from the heart.!

I completely disregard anything on Facebook as a means of disseminating information. If it is a recorded message or written evidence then that should be checked out. Facebook or Twitter are childish platforms as far as I'm concerned and so I am going to ignore anything to do with them.

I like hard facts, and not innuendo and figments of people's imagination!!

I stick with the Miller's take on events as I think that they have it spot on regards what happened and who the real perpetrators are.

There are some posters who are shills, shills put negative and rediculous posts on most blog sites.

I thought Laurs's post was quite outstanding in the way it was worded.

It has been published in many news outlets worldwide, I do not doubt her one bit as most know that the B2 case is a littany of lies.

She is not the only one who recieved death threats in this case ( watch you tube anonymous Koh Tao murders very proffesionaly put together).I do not blame her for being scarred , I don't think she would venture here, I certainly would not unless acompanied by a British diplomatic squad.

There will be no help from Authorites in Britain, diplomatic relations are more important to them than a few human lives, they don't care if the B2 rot in hell.

I hope she continues her stance, I don't think she is endangered on the basis that if anything did happen Thailands tourism would be in major jepody.

I think the Bangkok post is now under more censorship as it has printed nothing about Luke MIller or Laura, Im dissappointed as they usually cover most things quite well.

I think they have been warned over the statue fiasco, and foriegn journo's have been told to watch what they say,and no wonder she took the post down she may have left herself open to prosecution in this country.

She would also probably be under attack from the brain dead shills .

Thailand will just ignore this and let it all blow over ,very sad.

Thanks for your comments regarding my posts. I do accept of course that the two parties were in the same court house but as to knowing or being on talking terms apart from acknowledging I don t know...Remember Andy was representing the accused ! I was actually throwing it back at the poster as he was making a statement as though they all knew and were talking and I challenged him how did he know that...I don't disagree with your comments but none of us know how friendly the different parties are and that was the point I was making..

Fair point... Adversaries rarely see eye to eye..., given your oftentimes intelligent post, I was somewhat daunted in challenging you, but now I have probably ruined the object of the post, sorry about that.

I completely disregard anything on Facebook as a means of disseminating information. If it is a recorded message or written evidence then that should be checked out. Facebook or Twitter are childish platforms as far as I'm concerned and so I am going to ignore anything to do with them.

I stick with the Miller's take on events as I think that they have it spot on regards what happened and who the real perpetrators are.

If you like HARD facts you must have struggled with what the prosecution presented to the micky mouse court case ?.....Or did you have your blinkers on?

If you like HARD facts you must have struggled with what the prosecution presented to the micky mouse court case ?.....Or did you have your blinkers on?

I thought the prosecution was , Huey, Dewy, and Lewy and the judge was Micky Mouse.....wai2.gif

Could I please ask everyone on the forums out of respect not to speculate and post any more offensive remarks about the Miller family and their statement until the coroners reports are published and they have an opportunity to explain their statement. The have after all lost a son/brother in horrific circumstances.

When will the inquests take place and are you sure the full findings, including Home Office pathologist reports, will be made public?

According to English and Welsh law the Norwich coroner is obligated to hold an inquest for Hannah because she died abroad in suspicious circumstances. Since David was a Jerseyman there is no such obligation on the Jersey coroner to hold an inquest.

the Laura's post on Facebook has been removed (incl. all shared attachments!)

It has probably dawned on her that she is playing with fire in making these scurrilous accusations and it is damage limitation mode from here (she hopes)!!

I would believe her any day before believing anyone else attached to this case. And you sound too involved in this to be just a TV member. Your opinion is not on the side of truth but in protecting the guilty and you should be ban from posting your nonsense and threats. Her changing her posts are just supporting her claims not taking away from them.

My guess is that as long as she stays away from Thailand, she will be safe. There is no such thing as the long arm of thailand, or little threat from these insects overseas. They are just not powerful or well connected enough to have any influence off of Thai shores. They would be laughed out of London or New York. And they would probably be too cheap to buy the kind of power that would be required to do anything heinous overseas. But, while here in the LOS, I would watch my back. Many here do not like their murderous intent pointed out, and the rich and elite can be nasty, and she would have absolutely no protection from the RCB (revenue collection bureau) who like to pretend they are policemen.

They do not need to buy a Minister or a Judge in UK or any other country...

With a few dark connections, easy to find some dark hands to do the dirty work in any country by recruiting on the local market....

Daesh seems to have grasp that concept already...

You are surely correct. I probably underestimate the capabilities of the powers that be here, and the underworld. I consider both to be so feeble, so inept, so incapable, so ridiculously incompetent, so as not to be even able to make an arrangement like that. Or willing. Or capable. Or perhaps they are so cheap, they would not be willing to spend the thousands of dollars or pounds required for such an act. Regardless, if I were in her shoes, I would not sweat for a nanosecond while outside of this country. I consider most criminals here to be low level slugs, with little competence at what they do. I am sure there are exceptions. And as far as the long arm of the government? That is a mere George Carlin routine. If he were around to do it!

This is a disgrace

I don't believe this - she probably made it up in a tit-for-tat spat with the Thai authorities after questioning their (admittedly) appalling, error stricken investigation. This absurd statement alludes more to the mind of a teenage girl than a Thai, I just don't see a Thai doing this at all.

I hope that she has some form of proof to back this up, otherwise she might find herself in a great deal of trouble!!

you mean a lawsuit that would bring 1000 times more international attention to the case involving these murders and other murders in Thailand. I give Thais more credit than that , they are not so stupid. It would be on 20/20, ABC, NBC, CNN, BBC etc and bring down tourist arrivals and the boycott of Thai products even more than they have been due to this case.

My guess is that as long as she stays away from Thailand, she will be safe. There is no such thing as the long arm of thailand, or little threat from these insects overseas. They are just not powerful or well connected enough to have any influence off of Thai shores. They would be laughed out of London or New York. And they would probably be too cheap to buy the kind of power that would be required to do anything heinous overseas. But, while here in the LOS, I would watch my back. Many here do not like their murderous intent pointed out, and the rich and elite can be nasty, and she would have absolutely no protection from the RCB (revenue collection bureau) who like to pretend they are policemen.

They do not need to buy a Minister or a Judge in UK or any other country...

With a few dark connections, easy to find some dark hands to do the dirty work in any country by recruiting on the local market....

Daesh seems to have grasp that concept already...

You are surely correct. I probably underestimate the capabilities of the powers that be here, and the underworld. I consider both to be so feeble, so inept, so incapable, so ridiculously incompetent, so as not to be even able to make an arrangement like that. Or willing. Or capable. Or perhaps they are so cheap, they would not be willing to spend the thousands of dollars or pounds required for such an act. Regardless, if I were in her shoes, I would not sweat for a nanosecond while outside of this country. I consider most criminals here to be low level slugs, with little competence at what they do. I am sure there are exceptions. And as far as the long arm of the government? That is a mere George Carlin routine. If he were around to do it!

I was not talking about criminals, or at least in the way you described them... sad.png

Won't say much more cos post would be deleted...

How hypocritical that you used this username to post a lie based on half of a Tweet for a whole week using it as strict evidence of your agenda. Everything you say is a lie, with all of your usernames.

Could I please ask everyone on the forums out of respect not to speculate and post any more offensive remarks about the Miller family and their statement until the coroners reports are published and they have an opportunity to explain their statement. The have after all lost a son/brother in horrific circumstances.

When will the inquests take place and are you sure the full findings, including Home Office pathologist reports, will be made public?

According to English and Welsh law the Norwich coroner is obligated to hold an inquest for Hannah because she died abroad in suspicious circumstances. Since David was a Jerseyman there is no such obligation on the Jersey coroner to hold an inquest.

Regardless, the request is still relevant and respectfull.

Perhaps there will be no coroners report, and once the family have had time to grieve, they may come out with a revised statement, explaining their point of view.... So let them mourn in peace.

Whilst admittedly never having had a Facebook account, I would suggest, from my understanding, that it could be described as a diary.

Diaries are admissible in the courts of progressive countries... So if a learned judge will take Facebook posts as evidence, it may be appropriate for you to also follow that example.

And it is further well known that the sooner you write down the events surrounding an incident, the more accurate the words

Personally, I would do it on a word document, but if she has chosen to do it on Facebook, then at least it's being done.... And you should remember that this family is still grieving, so please cut her a little slack.

This is a disgrace

"A Thai would never do something like this" eh? rolleyes.gif

How long before the shills arrive? Must me sleeping late today.

They've already arrived. Check out #23!

Even if what Laura says is true, there is the possibility the threats are coming from some low-life scum not associated with Thailand or the murderers.

So you believe Laura can't distinguish a genuine threat from a troll? 92% of ThaiVisa users can.. I'm quite sure Laura knows when a threat is of concern. A one off troll wouldn't get mention, how about her being followed in her car? Many others have been threatened by Thais since this crime occurred.. Why? Thais would hang these two Burmese out first thing and it'd be over if the B2 were the killers. I don't believe they are, I see them as a level above slaves belonging to people who are a few levels lower than past time slave owners.

You talkin' to me?

I did in no way insinuate the threats were not real. I said the threats may come from others not associated with Thailand or the murderers. It seems a definite possibility since Laura is in the UK and the world is filled with low-life numb-nuts.

Your nonsensical retort serves only to support that posit.

Archived