Six fishermen die from mysterious illness at sea

webfact

RIP to the slaves, I mean the dead. It's plainly obvious that not much has really changed in this industry if these poor fellows had to resort to catching a bird in order to eat, on a fishing boat in an ocean full of fish.

this is nonsense. at sea you cant just hop down to the supermarket to get new fresh greens and meat. so it would be just to add variety and freshness to the long held stores. ever tried to eat fish every day for 10 days? but i guess that wouldnt fit with your propaganda would it!

something else you need to put into your propaganda pipe and smoke it too:

tunatesco.jpg

you can wager that at 33 baht a tin that this is not thai "slave" caught tuna at tesco lotus express?

oh its good tuna too give it a try. as with all tuna for best eating make sure it is "chunks" not "sandwich" that you buy.

Edited by loonytune

RIP to the slaves, I mean the dead. It's plainly obvious that not much has really changed in this industry if these poor fellows had to resort to catching a bird in order to eat, on a fishing boat in an ocean full of fish.

this is nonsense. at sea you cant just hop down to the supermarket to get new fresh greens and meat. so it would be just to add variety and freshness to the long held stores. ever tried to eat fish every day for 10 days? but i guess that wouldnt fit with your propaganda would it!

Actually yes, I have tried eating fish every day for 10 days, much longer even and very nice it was too.

Actually yes, I have tried eating fish every day for 10 days, much longer even and very nice it was too.

noted, by your own admission you are a particular kind of nutcase and as such shouldnt be responded to. done.

I myself am not a big fan of eating fish but I also didn't realize that in your world a bird was full of greens, and by the way fish is considered meat.

Why the hell could they not eat fish for 10 straight days. They can certainly eat rice for 365 days. So you're talking nonsense.

ignore.jpg

as requested. done. thumbsup.gif

Your sceen name suits you perfectly.

I think you've been out on those fishing trawlers far too long in the heat while not properly covering your head.

Little cry baby can't take it in TV land he has to resort to the block. I'm sure mommy's shoulder is not far away. Boo hoo.

If ever you feel like growing up instead of acting like a child you're welcome to continue this discussion.

Big baby

noted, by your own admission you are a particular kind of nutcase and as such shouldnt be responded to. done.

I try to eat fish as frequently as possible, every day even, it's good for you. Why does that make me a nutcase?

Hey Mikosan. Aren't you just devastated that you were blocked by the loon. How will we manage to go on? Edited by ldiablo

Hey Mikosan. Aren't you just devastated that you were blocked by the loon. How will we manage to go on?

Hi Idiablo. Have I been blocked by the loon? Oh dear, how will I sleep at night.

ignore.jpg

as requested. done. thumbsup.gif

Your sceen name suits you perfectly.

I think you've been out on those fishing trawlers far too long in the heat while not properly covering your head.

Little cry baby can't take it in TV land he has to resort to the block. I'm sure mommy's shoulder is not far away. Boo hoo.

If ever you feel like growing up instead of acting like a child you're welcome to continue this discussion.

Big baby

My first blocking, I feel like I've lost my virginity again. What is this loonytune taking, or is the name self explanatory??

Not sure what the answer is regarding the Thai but could it be that the five Cambodians were slaves, that were very badly mistreated? Or even stopped working altogether, to protest the conditions on board? Just a guess. A lot of this goes on, and we hear very, very little.

Unless they were already in bad shape, they did not die from vitamin B or C deficiency or malnutrition, they were not at sea long enough. They were either poisened delibrately or by somethng they ate such as puffer fish. Another possibility is a very nasty quick acting communicable disease in which case the autorities have just introduced it into the general population.

Any halfwit of a health offical should have quarantined that boat and crew until they knew what they were dealing with.

They have to catch birds to eat? Wow, thats some horrific slave labor conditions......

Probably sick of rice and fish, they eat some crazy things and regard them as delicasies, you know what essan people eat, god knows what cambodians eat however this bird seems to be the culprit other than serious nutrition problems.

I was a merchant seaman and have seen third world crewed ships that had disgusting and squalid galleys where sometimes the poor souls were living on rice alone.

No doubt the problem will be swept away.

RIP poor souls.

Edited by kiwikeith