Where to sell a used laptop on Phuket?

ndee

I bought it. Installed speccy and all came out correct. I did not test all 3 usb ports and the 2 3.0 ports are not working. Stupid me. dry.png

Correct Windows installed, all updated, my diag soft does not see the ports. All drivers installed.

Anyways, bought it and it's ok. Can't really complain. Lesson to be learned. coffee1.gif

Only the 3.0 usb does not work. I downloaded the latest ones from MSI.

Yes, same as with me. What I meant to say was 'the driver for usb 2.5 was working, but only for the 2.5 ports, not for the 3.0'.

You may want to check on the website of your laptop brand. That was for me (Lenovo) the place where I found the proper driver download, even after everything else seemed to have been done as it was supposed to be done.

Yes, same as with me. What I meant to say was 'the driver for usb 2.5 was working, but only for the 2.5 ports, not for the 3.0'.

You may want to check on the website of your laptop brand. That was for me (Lenovo) the place where I found the proper driver download, even after everything else seemed to have been done as it was supposed to be done.

I know. The 3.0 driver was downloaded and nothing happened.

I know. The 3.0 driver was downloaded and nothing happened.

Sorry, missed that MSI is the brand of the laptop.