World should be 'worried about Iran-Saudi conflict'

webfact

I like the idea. As long as the Us stays out of it. My dollar is oil based good for me. Let them kill each other better than coming to our shores and killing our people at random. The world is a ghetto and in the ghetto it is take care of yourself and your bro.

In theory that may be right, but in reality wars seldom stay within their own borders. I suspect there would be a lot of regional instability and huge amount of overflow.

This message was telegraphed to a very specific audience- allies of the US. This is undoubtedly an attempt to ratchet up the pressure on the US over its darling islamic poster child, Iran.

True. Saudi's wouldn't last a long weekend against Iran.

Let them slug it out. The west should keep out of it for once.

The Saudi royal family need a bit of thinning out, 5,000 hangers on, most of which will hightail it to London or New York, if the hit-the-fan.gif

They (Saudi's) treat their imported workers like Sh1t, and have a terrible Human Rights record, So does Iran.

Maybe the oil price will go up, so what. Saudi has been jacking up production for over a year, despite the low oil price, maybe to teach the US a lesson for finding huge oil reserves in shale oil and gas in the USA.

Just look at all those full oil tankers off the coast of SP, that's oil from Saudi and others in the area, that no one wants, yet they keep pumping the stuff out.

Too many soldiers from the west have died, keeping those in power. It's time for them to fight their own bloody wars, then, the west can pick up the contracts to replace the tanks, field artillery and jets that get broken.

Maybe, a big war will focus their minds and make both countries realize just what is really at stake.

coffee1.gif

Muslims don't ya just. Love the religion of peace?

And i thought Bud-ism was the gental Religion look at the gental Thai people, In the land of honesty and smiles,

I know terrible arnt they,bombing targets all around the world ,machine gunning innocent tourists ,taking hostages in luxury hotels and planting car bombs ,and don't get me started on their suicide missions shouting Bhudda is great

Archived