watching football by wifi

Bredbury Blue

^As I only really want to watch Premier, so I only need the UK Basic then, baht 200/month - correct?

No you buy the sports package it costs 250 baht, which gets you all the sports channel's you need.

They also have 30 baht for 2 hours 40 baht for 3 hours and 50 baht for 5 hours, so if you just want to watch the football on Saturday night its only 50 baht all night which also covers nearly every channel ilikeHD shows except adult channels.

Go on Google play and download the app of there, it's a lot easier to use than their shop, all that is new on that page as they are trying to sell their own boxes which you do not need.

After you logon to ilikehd, hover your pointer on the dark head shape at the top right, and select My Account from the menu. Then click on Buy Package on the left hand side. This will display a choice of packages available, and for each package you can see the channels available. When you have decided on your package, click on Top Up Points to buy the points required. When you have the points, select which package you want.

It worked very well for me, I have the Sports package for 250 baht and I am very happy with it.

I have the PC connected to the TV and the picture quality is very good.

Hi guys i don,t have an Android phone,just a Nokia lumina and my only internet/wifi is via an ais top-up package and i internet share from my phone to my pc to watch live football.......which is shittte...........like last night via doofootball constant buffering. So what are my options........small village out in the sticks,no wifi available round here to my knowledge? Thanks in advance for any suggestions (other than live somewhere else)smile.png

Happily using ilikeHD since the weekend on my Android phone and computer - thanks to Nev and others for your help/comments.

Question: My wife and kids use Iphones. Is there a ilikeHD app for iphones?

To be fair BB, if you like watching sport on tv everyday i.e catching up with stuff from the weekend then 365sport is a lot better than ilikehd but obviously that comes at a price.

Happily using ilikeHD since the weekend on my Android phone and computer - thanks to Nev and others for your help/comments.

To be fair BB, if you like watching sport on tv everyday i.e catching up with stuff from the weekend then 365sport is a lot better than ilikehd but obviously that comes at a price.

Never tried 365sport, it would be my next choice after ilikeHD, I am happy with I like was watching the welsh open snooker last night.

Never tried 365sport, it would be my next choice after ilikeHD, I am happy with I like was watching the welsh open snooker last night.

Purely by the fact that it has playback nev means that you can watch a hell of a lot more good stuff e.g. interesting stuff on Sky Sports over the weekend you can watch during the week ( Sunday supplement, Goals on Sunday come to mind), late CL games you can watch the next day etc, etc.

I wish I had the time to watch sport everyday but I just watch Premier, Champions League, rugby internationals and Ashes...but playback would be nice to have instead of having to get up for 3am matches.

Thinking about things, I have a condo in Bangkok which we visit monthly and use for friends/family. I pay 450 baht a month for a basic True package there so the family can watch Thai soaps and cartoons (ie typical Thai content) and I can watch some financial news, an occasional movie or rugby (wash my mouth out) when I'm passing thru' BKK alone or when they've all gone to bed.

What internet TV service (since a 10MB internet package would not cost a great deal more than the existing package) would give me the football plus all the usual Thai stuff plus Cartoon Network for our 6 year old look-kreung. Would it be worth paying for more MB. Internet there under current promos would be roughly 500 baht for 10MB and probably 750 for 20MB. We don't currently have internet in the apartment as we all have mobile packages* and a good connection in the lobby.

I'm guessing that 10MB in central BKK (I think our condo delivers via big dishes on the roof rather than cable, but I'll ask) will be more stable than 10MB from a 3BB pylon in rural Isaan.

* Being a cheap charlie falang I Pay-as-I-Go and so use it rarely. My wife being Thai has the most expensive contract imaginable (and resents it when I insist on a Bluetooth feed for 5 minutes!). I pay for that indirectly of course.

Thinking about things, I have a condo in Bangkok which we visit monthly and use for friends/family. I pay 450 baht a month for a basic True package there so the family can watch Thai soaps and cartoons (ie typical Thai content) and I can watch some financial news, an occasional movie or rugby (wash my mouth out) when I'm passing thru' BKK alone or when they've all gone to bed.

What internet TV service (since a 10MB internet package would not cost a great deal more than the existing package) would give me the football plus all the usual Thai stuff plus Cartoon Network for our 6 year old look-kreung. Would it be worth paying for more MB. Internet there under current promos would be roughly 500 baht for 10MB and probably 750 for 20MB. We don't currently have internet in the apartment as we all have mobile packages* and a good connection in the lobby.

I'm guessing that 10MB in central BKK (I think our condo delivers via big dishes on the roof rather than cable, but I'll ask) will be more stable than 10MB from a 3BB pylon in rural Isaan.

* Being a cheap charlie falang I Pay-as-I-Go and so use it rarely. My wife being Thai has the most expensive contract imaginable (and resents it when I insist on a Bluetooth feed for 5 minutes!). I pay for that indirectly of course.

On ilikeHD, you can buy when you need to no plan, when you do not buy a package you get the Thai channel's free, I sometimes just wait until Saturday night and pay 50 baht for 5 hours which gives you all the sport and other channel's you need.

10mb is plenty well it is for me here in khonkaen with 3bb, I do have a excellent android box a MINIX neo x8-H plus.

Santi

If you can watch YouTube ok on your phone or computer then give ilikeHD a go...it's very good and convenient. Their website is poor, better to download their app if you have an android phone (no iphone app). You register an account with them. Then you pay an amount to them...I did an ATM to ATM transfer of baht 500 first time.... You then have credit (it's a credit based system to buy packages). Go to your account shopping trolley and chose your packages. First time I used 50 baht credit to buy the 3 hr (or was it 5hr, can't remember) package of all +500 channels (most thai channels seem to be free just by registering an account). That let me click through lots of channels to get a feel for it. Next day I purchased the basic sport package for baht 250 for a month (gets me the football ...cth..btsport..etc...there's a baht 450 sport package) and the Basic UK package (bbc..itv..) for baht 200 month. Great can watch any time Im free and kids watch cbbc on their phones. Give it ago...just pay baht 50 first time and have a root around. It's good.