Censorship and the like

Sutty

Come to the conclusion that it is not worth putting finger to key pad any more seems to me if something you write is not liked by one person then you have just wasted your time as it won't be read.

There is more freedom in China !!!! Think it's time to leave and find a friendlier platform which listens to everyone not just the cliques.

Edited by Sutty

I can think what I like, they cannot stop that, whoever they are but there are areas that need to be avoided and the line between knowing which ones to avoid is thankfully not my job.

It sounds as though you are voting with your feet over a minor problem on this International landscape, maybe better to avoid those areas of conflict and enjoy the many interesting subjects, forums and the talented writers therein.

I too am certainly occasionally irritated by some bod or other but have enough gumption to understand just how much I get from this advert loaded freebie, Long may it continue!

Just words on a page/screen and like any newspaper or book is easily put down/discarded if you dont wish to read it.

If its particular contributions that bother you, use the "ignore" function and you wont see them.

All you need is a little self discipline, obey the forum rules and there are no issues.

Best of all, its totally free, 24 / 7.

Just words on a page/screen and like any newspaper or book is easily put down/discarded if you dont wish to read it.

If its particular contributions that bother you, use the "ignore" function and you wont see them.

All you need is a little self discipline, obey the forum rules and there are no issues.

Best of all, its totally free, 24 / 7.

But thr rules are not set in stone and are used in a variety of diffrent ways for diffrent people IMHO. Free 24/7!!!! think not the word free is defo wrong

Sorry chaps, this going just too close to "Discussing Moderation" :-

10) Do not discuss moderation publicly in the open forum; this includes individual actions, and specific or general policies and issues. You may send a PM to a moderator to discuss individual actions or email support (at) thaivisa.com to discuss moderation policy.