470 Pattaya Police Officers drug tested

webfact

470 Pattaya Police Officers drug tested

police-4.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- The Pattaya Police Chief ordered drug tests to be administered to every Pattaya Police Officer to see if any of his officers were taking drugs whilst on-duty.

470 Pattaya Police Officers were summoned to the Hollywood Discotheque in North Pattaya where the drug testing took place. Officers waited patiently as the drug testing procedure got underway.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/220875/470-pattaya-police-officers-drug-tested/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-19

I wonder how many of them seen the floor show before they were tested? Also are they going to give the results out to the public once they come back?

If you read the article you'll see that the results have already been announced.

It was reported that none of the officers failed the drug test, however the Police Chief has vowed to continue drug testing his officers and next time no notice of the tests will be given.

Aha! so that is why none were positive , stay clean off the Ganja for 28 days before and clear. Not sure how long for other drugs until a clean result would show.

I wonder how much notice they had before that day of testing? How many cops are in Pattaya's jurisdiction, and how many were not tested, ie, on the sick that day ????

Anyway , I guess it is a start ain't it ?

Edited by daiwill60

I wonder how many of them seen the floor show before they were tested? Also are they going to give the results out to the public once they come back?

If you read the article you'll see that the results have already been announced.

It does not say in the OP and I am getting "Website off line" when I try to open the link...

But I suspect none... to many Russians around to advise on drugs testing. gigglem.gif

when I spent a few days in the soi 9 cells 5 years ago many of my fellow inmates were smoking yaabaa several times a day. they purchased it off the ladyboy inmates that the police had managing the cells, who received free yaabaa for their services, and after a couple of days I noticed that it was delivered by a uniformed policeman who came into the cells each evening and collected the proceeds from the days sales. so personally I find it hard to believe that none of them use it themselves, but of course I could be wrong

Edited by phycokiller

I am unsure as to who is the most gullible, the ' Chief ' who ordered the tests and expected the public to believe them or the newspapers for publishing such crap and thinking we would believe them.

What an absolutely and complete waste of time, effort and urine!

Who's taking the piss out of who here?...............

None failed. Unbelievable. What drugs were they testing for, Melange, Glint, Zing or some other fictional drug?

I can't believe that random testing of almost 500 people didn't show metabolites of legally prescribed opiates, poppy seeds or any other prescription drug that would indicate a positive.

"It was reported that none of the officers failed the drug test, however the Police Chief has vowed to continue drug testing his officers and next time no notice of the tests will be given" cheesy.gif No words can describe this charade except TiT.bah.gif

Because this is Thailand i wonder how much of a warning they were given. They do not want there Thai police to lose face any more than they already have. No brainier just tell them the test is coming. If not one does not come up dirty who could believe this if you lived in Thailand for a few years. If they really want to find out if they are doing drug just take hair samples. If you see many policeman looking like monks you know why!

Thai policce do not want to do this because they would lose more than half of there police force and they know it!