Angry 'ex-judge' goes berserk after getting ticket for parking like idiot

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thais really do have issues with being reprimanded for their poor actions.

Like a spoiled little 5 yr old child.

Police should have arrested her cuffed her and threw her in a jail cell for disturbing the peace, obstruction and noise polution PMS.............. L

Better be a padded cell... what a disgraceful lunatic

Blahblahblah...

That selfish, irrational, hot-tempered, abusive, unhinged, self-entitling shrew is part of the reason why this country will never break free from its feudalistic roots and mature into a democratic nation under the rule of law.

True happiness for me is reading that kind of comment from a guy who thinks he is authorized to issue overall judgment of a whole country from a simple fact relatively insignificant.
Again, again ! smile.png

I may be wrong, but this may be the ex-judge that was once a crazy judge, reported a while back blowing her top with police at another location.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/654074-thai-judge-to-face-judicial-discipline-after-going-berserk/

attachicon.gifsuwan-chidchanok.jpg

You be the Judge.

Yes that's her, why are Thais afraid to confront these so called hi sos? Arrest her an put her into the nearest mental institute.

I may be wrong, but this may be the ex-judge that was once a crazy judge, reported a while back blowing her top with police at another location.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/654074-thai-judge-to-face-judicial-discipline-after-going-berserk/

You be the Judge.

Yes that's her, why are Thais afraid to confront these so called hi sos? Arrest her an put her into the nearest mental institute.

A hiso driving a Camry? Please say it's no so. She won't be back in Thai Tatler anytime soon.

Blahblahblah...

That selfish, irrational, hot-tempered, abusive, unhinged, self-entitling shrew is part of the reason why this country will never break free from its feudalistic roots and mature into a democratic nation under the rule of law.

True happiness for me is reading that kind of comment from a guy who thinks he is authorized to issue overall judgment of a whole country from a simple fact relatively insignificant.

Again, again ! smile.png

I agree with misterwhisper. This country needs growing up considerably. They are making so many embarrassing mistakes that are going viral for all to see around the world.

I love it, keep em coming an lets us all see that this is not a country of land of smiles.

Judge in Parking Rage Video Mentally Ill, Court Spokesman Says
By Sasiwan Mokkhasen
Staff Reporter

14533658911453365926l.jpg
The viral video posted on Wednesday showed the minute when Chidchanok Paensuwan made a public outburst at the Department of Land Transport.

BANGKOK — A court spokesman on Thursday said a judge seen behaving erratically in a viral video suffers from an unspecified mental illness.

Courts of Justice spokesman Suebpong Sripongkul said the woman in the clip reacting furiously to a traffic ticket was Chidchanok Paensuwan, 45, a judge of more than 10 years who was moved to an inactive post two years ago after a similar outburst. Chidchanok no longer presides over trials, Suebpong said.

The clip posted to Facebook on Wednesday showed Chidchanok losing her temper, yelling and throwing a plastic water container toward people at the Department of Land Transport office in Bangkok. She later runs to her car parked in front of the building and calls over the person who took the video to show her ID card.

“Bear in mind that I am your <deleted> boss!” she shouts through the car’s open window. “No need to film my face!”

The Facebook user who posted the clip, Piyawat Suwanwong, wrote that the judge had visited the Department of Land Transport to complain that someone has duplicated her license plate. The judge threw a tantrum after returning to her car parked in front of the building’s entrance and finding a traffic ticket.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1453365891

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2016-01-21

<<<<Thai language video removed >>>>

You be the Judge.

Posts are supposed to be in english. Whats the point of it in thai???