Woman forced to walk naked on NY street

webfact

A real man would just walk away from such a situation. There is an old saying - two wrongs do not make a right.

What if it's his home, and she won't leave?

Then most civilised men would use their brains and not their fists.

Gosh , the lengths a few of you will go to in order to find excuses for this sort of behaviour says far more about your own moral compasses than anything else....

In this scenario you have dreamt up to try and excuse physical violence to remove her, the options to take would depend on several factors, the laws of where you live, the legal status of your relationship, and the ownership or tenancy agreement of the property. In the case of a woman with a child it typically becomes even more complex as the welfare and interests of the child have to be taken into account.

Unless the woman does not have her name on the tenancy agreement and is not married to the guy either formally or by common law length of co-habitation, at which point you could possibly get away with changing the locks when she does eventually have to go out - then it may well be the case that if she won't go of her own accord your only option is to end the tenancy, or sell the property. Yes it's tough but that's the way it is - learn to live with it.. Giving her a kicking is not the answer.

The point being there are many women that enjoy and encourage violence and all sorts of strange male activities.

If she didn't like what he was doing she had many options including,

Womens refuge ..... 100s of them around NY.

Other male friends ....... at least 7 she was regularly messaging.

Other female friends ....... who could possibly refuse.

Guys like you ....... only too happy to support random women in their hour of need.

Men generally have much fewer, immediately available options.

And finally, forced to do something ........

Don't know about you, but when threatened with force to make me do something I don't want to do,

My reactions would include some sort of emotional response, violence, pleading, crying, begging, anger, and or all.

Not her calm acceptance shown in the video, which you clearly didn't watch, or you would have noticed too.

White Knight syndrome is typical beta male behaviour,

No thought involved, just sympathy for the girl in the hope you will get your chance.

It doesn't work, they hate you for being weak.

Edited by MaeJoMTB

A real man would just walk away from such a situation. There is an old saying - two wrongs do not make a right.

Gosh , the lengths a few of you will go to in order to find excuses for this sort of behaviour says far more about your own moral compasses than anything else....

In this scenario you have dreamt up to try and excuse physical violence to remove her, the options to take would depend on several factors, the laws of where you live, the legal status of your relationship, and the ownership or tenancy agreement of the property. In the case of a woman with a child it typically becomes even more complex as the welfare and interests of the child have to be taken into account.

Unless the woman does not have her name on the tenancy agreement and is not married to the guy either formally or by common law length of co-habitation, at which point you could possibly get away with changing the locks when she does eventually have to go out - then it may well be the case that if she won't go of her own accord your only option is to end the tenancy, or sell the property. Yes it's tough but that's the way it is - learn to live with it.. Giving her a kicking is not the answer.

The point being there are many women that enjoy and encourage violence and all sorts of strange male activities.

Guys like you ....... only too happy to support random women in their hour of need.

Don't know about you, but when threatened with force to make me do something I don't want to do,

My reactions would include some sort of emotional response, violence, pleading, crying, begging, anger, and or all.

Not her calm acceptance shown in the video, which you clearly didn't watch, or you would have noticed too.

"The point being there are many women that enjoy and encourage violence and all sorts of strange male activities".

&

"White Knight syndrome is typical beta male behaviour,

No thought involved, just sympathy for the girl in the hope you will get your chance.

It doesn't work, they hate you for being weak".

Those two little pearls of wisdom pretty much confirm what I said about your moral compass.

And as for "Men generally have much fewer, immediately available options" - well yes, in the case of men like you, you probably do have much fewer options.

I can't quite make my mind up if they are the comments of a warped mind, a deluded mind, or a pathetic one (my other half says you are just sick) but I'm hankering towards a combination of all three.

Still you carry on convincing yourself that your wife\gf (if you even have one) is ever so grateful every time you display your 'alpha male' side and give her a good hiding.

Don't waste your effort replying again as I have no interest or desire to read any more of your twisted rhetoric on this, and am unsubscribing from this thread.

"The point being there are many women that enjoy and encourage violence and all sorts of strange male activities".

&

"White Knight syndrome is typical beta male behaviour,

It doesn't work, they hate you for being weak".

Those two little pearls of wisdom pretty much confirm what I said about your moral compass.

And as for "Men generally have much fewer, immediately available options" - well yes, in the case of men like you, you probably do have 'much fewer options' sic.

I can't quite make my mind up if they are the comments of a warped mind, a deluded mind, or a pathetic one (my other half says you are just sick) but I'm hankering towards a combination of all three.

Still you carry on convincing yourself that your wife\gf (if you even have one) is ever so grateful every time you display your 'alpha male' side and give her a good hiding.

Don't waste your effort replying again as I have no interest or desire to read any more of your twisted rhetoric on this, and am unsubscribing from this thread.