Nhl Hockey Playoffs

Papa D

I'm an NBA fan, and like basketball, hockey is one of the disdaned sports in Thailand among most expats. We're all sodding ######s if we watch NHL, NBA,

baseball or NFL and not rugby, Premier League or cricket. I like the Premier League a lot and I really like it when the World Cup comes, but cricket is where I draw the line. Stupidest game I ever did watch.

I posted a similar request last week and have yet to get an intelligent answer. If the Sharks make it to the finals, I'll be buying an airline ticket.

I fell asleep last night watching NBA basketball -- plop, plop, one end of the court to the other, played by guys who don't even look human.

Cricket, stupid?? A great game if u grow up with it. If u prefer watching softball...oops mean baseball the game can be a little daunting.

I think Thailand has way to much soccer exposure(where i come from football means aussie rules, or rugby..leaugue or union)

If u want to catch up on cricket results, don't read the Nation. They give a game summary, but no scorecard. Bkk post have the decency to include this .

I think ICE hockey is a great game, surpised Thai's don't take to it with all the volience :o

cheers

Sticky wicket :o Never thought of if that way . As for cucumber sangers, agreed. Cricketers used to be able to toss down a few brews during the lunch break.All, PC now. I remember DC Boon having a spew on the field in India after a big day out. OHHHH GROSSS it's got cucumber in it