What's with the weather?

Kenny202

19 degrees indoors in Petchabun this evening. That's with all the windows closed and curtains drawn. Our living area is open plan so have improved things by turning on the gas cooker for 10 minutes and getting a fan to blow the heat over the sofa. Wife currently watching tv from under several king sized towels. Mother in law has the spare duvets

A lot colder outside and spitting. Spent the whole day gardening ........ Great.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ain't it great? Loving it here in Northern Thailand. But then again, we have heaters in the house Lol biggrin.png Getting too old to care much for 'snuggling'. We just have his and hers radiant heaters. But I'd still like to put in a cast-iron Franklin stove. People think I'm crazy until the temperature hits the single digits. Lol

Warm and Toasty In Lamphun

the thais were looking at me as if i was stupid,out walking the dog at 6am.i had to put a shirt on.

and the dog loved it. MORE PLEASE

I'm glad that our dogs do not need shirts...lol all the dogs in the hood have shirts on. Hope you guys are doing well. K.R. M.M.

post-158336-0-81708600-1453784236_thumb.

Edited by lostinisaan

So far in the city of Chiang Mai it's warmed up to a balmy 11c. This morning at 6am.. Same as yesterday.. About 9c. However.. Not only is it COLD here.. The rain.. Heavy at times has being going on for 36 hours! Getting nostalgic for the Old Country.. England!

Well, in 6 years of Udon Thani I have not experienced DAYS this cold. Not rare to get nights in winter down to as low as 9 Centigrade, but usually it warms up to at least 20 degrees during the day. Thermometer in our bedroom started dropping Saturday night, continued slowly dropping, and didn't rise by a single degree until about 11 a.m. this morning. No Sun in 3 days and lots of light rain. Wife says it is a long time since it has been this bad. Still cloudy now and starting to get colder again........

If I remember right,..... it was about 17 years ago in Pattaya. There was stormy weather and about 13°C at night and no chance to sit outside unless wearing a warm jacket. Next morning most of the boats at Pattaya beach were crashed because of the heavy storm at night. This was the coldest day (since 30 years) I have ever seen in Pattaya. Anyone else remember?

7 degrees here in Loei with a top of 10.5. Rain for the past week with strong winds so the chill factor takes over and feels a lot colder. Fog this morning at 6.00am. Maybe a fine day, here's hoping. Where is the global warming when we need it. What, no alarmists, would love to hear their theories now.

7 degrees here in Loei with a top of 10.5. Rain for the past week with strong winds so the chill factor takes over and feels a lot colder. Fog this morning at 6.00am. Maybe a fine day, here's hoping. Where is the global warming when we need it. What, no alarmists, would love to hear their theories now.

That is cold for this time of day, 19 here, but you are among the mountains ?

All the early signs of a lovely day in prospect here.

17 degrees in Pattaya at 7:45 AM.

I think it has something to do with Global Warming, ah, Climate Change.

The scientists know that something is going on, but they just can't quite nail it down. Needs a few more hundred years of study.

Nice conspiracy theorist spin confusing local weather with global climate. beatdeadhorse.gif Or perhaps you really don't know the difference...crazy.gif