90 day reporting

splodger

Up to15 days prior to the 90 day due date or 7 after

Are you sure about 7days after? Awhile ago I meet an acquaintance who was sitting at the 90 day desk for an hour while they pulled his file apart. He told me he had been told a week late was ok but now he knew better.

Here are 2 logical solutions for when your "Parking Angel" fails you and you can't park at the door.

1. Park further away and walk.

2. Get a friend/wife/GF/BF to drive - drop you off at the door and come back in 20 / 30 mins and pick you up. If they are late coming back, get a coffee and chill.

Here are 2 logical solutions for when your "Parking Angel" fails you and you can't park at the door.

2. Get a friend/wife/GF/BF to drive - drop you off at the door and come back in 20 / 30 mins and pick you up. If they are late coming back, get a coffee and chill.

Tell the better half that it ALWAYS takes at least an hour at immigration. Get your report done in 10 minutes... then take a wander up Soi 4 for a massage.

Cant people work things like that out for themselves.?

Hardest and most time consuming thing doing the 90 day report is finding somewhere to park the car sad.png

I don't even bother trying to drive up/down Soi 5 anymore. Coming from Thrappassit go straight on and park on the left before the entrance to the market (Rompho?) and cross over to Soi 5. Overall it must be quicker as well.