Married Thai cop kills mistress, her boyfriend and mother

webfact

And then these guys wonder why the world has no respect whatsoever for the Junta, the Thai police and the whole system of justice in Thailand.

Absolute pond life!.......stupid girl is no better, did she think she was getting a car and financial support for nothing!

Did she not realise the dangers, she had been with him four years so the dozy bitch must have had some idea about his personality.

No reason to take a life? Yes, we know, in a civilised society with good education and upbringing. Too many cases like this and flimsy excuses for meting out death for no reason.

Sadness and condolences for the mother and the young 21 year old boyfriend who probably knew very little and now knows nothing at all!........... RIP.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they have took his gun off him now,these love triangles never end

well,took her mother and the Toyota out just for good measure.

Regards Worgeordie

Considering that Thais don't do these things -- remarkable, wouldn't it have been easier to grow up and find another Mia noi, not to hard, bet there would be a waiting list, then the forthought of the crime where rage took over and he forgot ,easy to find another and not good to go to jail.

Plead temporary insanity, and light sentance good as new.

I was told years ago, screwing with a married woman is not going to end up good for anyone involved. Especially you, if the old man has influence, a gun, a hot temper, or even suspects the alligation, true

or not.

somebody will eventually rat you out, even the snoopy neighbors or one of those playing around will boast about it to the wrong person. Best to stay after the single ones and leave the married ones to their own devices of destruction. Many are half dingy anyway.

you need the watch the 1960s comedy movie that starred walter matheau called The Guide for the Married Man".

Pattaya sure is a great place.

Didn't know that Phanat Nikhom was in Pattaya....

Another scumbag trying to give Pattaya a bad name.

Not much effort required to give Pattaya a bad name. In fact no effort at all. Its achieved that already by itself

Psych evaluations and banning these numpties from drinking at work might help prevent a repeat of this? This isn't the first time soppy copper has topped his slapper.

It is easy to get in the police if you have had a close relative ie father or uncle in the force you can go straight in my nephew just did hes not a numpty but he does not really have an education ,if you try to go in the straight way its very hard unless your willing to pay,my other nephew has a degree and they wanted 30,000bt from him just to sit the first exam,he joined the air force instead cost him nothing.

Edited by lee68

Only seemingly innocent person that gets my sympathy is the wife of the cop.

All those murdered deserve sympathy.

All those murdered are victims.

All were innocent of anything that deserved being murdered by this scumbag.

Edited by Bluespunk

Complete rubbish, With the exception of the UK, name a country where you sign and sign out your personal side arm ?

Thailand is the only country requiring police officers to buy their guns. They should be provided by the RTP and officers required to sign them in at the end of the shift..as happens in 99.99% of jurisdictions.

A bit odd. Can see shooting your wife if you caught her in bed

with another man, but shooting your rental mistress seems a

bit odd. Guess he, like many farangs , thought he was the only

man in her life..... :-)

From the OP, might explain his warped {for want of a better word} reasoning,

"he is married but had been seeing Yupa for four years. He financially supported Yupa and had bought her the new car,"

All on a policeman's salary in Thailand.

One of Thailand's finest !!! Says it all about RTP!!

Could of been worse!, If it was his wife instead of his mia noi he caught out then he would of seriously lost face!!

Oh yes, just as one bent cop in the US, UK, OZ (name a country) makes them all bad. Ridiculous statement.

BTW: Could HAVE been worse! ....he would HAVE seriously lost face tongue.png

Consequences to our decisions shouldn't end in death. Would the cop be going to jail if he exercised morals? Bad decisions lead to other bad decisions. If the girl refused the relationship with a married man she would be, I believe, alive today. But she settled to be a mistress accepting compensation and dancing with the devil. The young lover knows she has this cop but still enters a dangerous game. If he had respect I'm sure he'd be alive. The mother allowed her daughter to have a four year relationship with a married man... A married man. She was willing to turn a blind eye and that decision had adverse consequences.

Consequences to our decisions shouldn't end in death. Would the cop be going to jail if he exercised morals? Bad decisions lead to other bad decisions. If the girl refused the relationship with a married man she would be, I believe, alive today. But she settled to be a mistress accepting compensation and dancing with the devil. The young lover knows she has this cop but still enters a dangerous game. If he had respect I'm sure he'd be alive. The mother allowed her daughter to have a four year relationship with a married man... A married man. She was willing to turn a blind eye and that decision had adverse consequences.

I think the above just about sums it up.

The young lover was probably blinded by the car and her having disposable income via the cop. Very sad chapter for all those left behind.

They are a very materialistic race of people.

I really believe that Thai people are very stupid cheaters...and very dangerous.

I have some Thai friends, very proud in talking about they adventures outside the marriage without worries, but also thinking that their wives are angels...Something that also I know is not true. Everything is a drama to happens anytime.

A close friend of my wife living just cross street from us, married a lot younger low rank police officer months ago, buying him a brand new Fortuner and a brand new Novara truck for his use.

She is kind of wealthy. He moved to her house. Last week his wife was out the town, and he drove in with 2 very beautiful young women, leaving hours later. In a country where gossip is a tradition/addiction... not a smart move.

He was lucky that my wife was working out at that time, but I witnessed all the movement and he saw me. If something happens, I hope this guy will not think that I commented something to my wife.....or her wife. He is not only stupid..he is not very friendly at all....and armed.

Thailand is the only country requiring police officers to buy their guns. They should be provided by the RTP and officers required to sign them in at the end of the shift..as happens in 99.99% of jurisdictions.

Jeez, they should also be honest and have other interests than extracting money from farangs, read my post on being asked for a thousand baht whilst driving in Bkk accused of talking on my phone, I had no phone in the truck..

Nothing any of the innocent victims of this scumbag did anything that deserved what he did.

They all deserve sympathy.

To blame these innocent victims for their murder is contemptible.

Edited by Bluespunk

I think the above just about sums it up.

The young lover was probably blinded by the car and her having disposable income via the cop. Very sad chapter for all those left behind.

They are a very materialistic race of people.

To blame the victims of a crime like this, or any crime for that matter, is contemptible.