Stepfather arrested in 10-year-old Pattaya Sexual Assault case

webfact

Stepfather arrested in 10-year-old Pattaya Sexual Assault case

man-2-2.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA; -- The Stepfather of a 10-year-old girl, who with the assistance of her family, reported allegations of sexual assault by him over the space of 2 months, has been arrested and claims he was in a consensual relationship with the girl and in no way forced her to have sex.

The claims were made by Khun Panlawee aged 33, who was arrested in South Pattaya on Tuesday afternoon on the strength of an arrest warrant issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court.

He was questioned at Pattaya Police Station and revealed that he had been in a relationship with the girls’ Mother for the last 2 years and had been in a sexual relationship with her 10-year-old daughter for 2 months.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221122/stepfather-arrested-in-10-year-old-pattaya-sexual-assault-case/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-01-27

Country full of sicko's.....it happens in Village life a lot more than you will ever know.

well, I just wonder how do you know smile.png

According to my Thai wife, half the girls in the villages lose their virginity to their fathers, uncles, or brothers by the time they are 12, and no one says a word about it. It's fairly common knowledge here in that this goes on. Good that they are finally starting to report it, and arresting the men who do it.

Country full of sicko's.....it happens in Village life a lot more than you will ever know.

I seem to remember having read that in other countries similar problems are occurring as well.

They are everywhere not just in Thailand, I read reports and it appends in all country's

and with family members in particular mainly fathers, I have a daughter and cannot

imagine how a father can do this to his daughter, even if his is a stepfather.

Sick very sick bah.gif

well, I just wonder how do you know smile.png

Yes, how do you know? I keep hearing the same thing second hand. It's telling that he's said she was up for it, as though that's a defence, as that seems to make him think that it's OK. What's really worrying is that as they look like children way into adulthood here, she's going to have looked like a toddler. There's this twelve-year-old I can think of, but I though she was like a cute little kid, and it shocked me when I found out she was that old. I definitely think that this type of motivationed abuse says a lot more about the weak mind of the attacker in that they feel so disempowered that they'd even consider allowing any thought to develop along these lines in their head. Of course, this probably has only got there as they see themselves as like worthless children themselves, and not adults who're poles apart. He's not a young man either. They need to sort a lot of things out, as these things just show how backwards they are.

When it comes to this type motivationed child abuse, we're seeing the extreme symptom of a problem which actually blights the very lowly amongst us in everything that they do. If you look at the perp as a victim of massively misaligned mind, it's actually true. Think of it. You're going to make your whole life incredibly difficult doing these things. No normal person would do it even if if you take the pedo part out of it. These people aim low and they achieve lower.

Unfortunately this is not uncommon in Thai villages, what we hear about in the news is foreign paedos being arrested but that is nothing compared with whats really going on in the local villages.

I seem to remember having read that in other countries similar problems are occurring as well.

In all South America, Africa, Philippines, India, rape of children are very common, and a well known problem...

In all South America, Africa, Philippines, India, rape of children are very common, and a well known problem...

Mentioning where else it may or may not happen does not make this act any less despicable !!

Good thing the moron didn't ask for a lawyer before coming up with this brilliant defense - The lawyer would have explained to him that a minor cannot legally consent to sex with an adult. Hopefully his ignorance will save the courts some time and effort.

I further hope, that child molesters fall into the same rank of the prison hierarchy here, as they do in my country. If so, this miserable waste of oxygen will have countless extremely painful and humiliating opportunities to reflect on the error of his ways.