What cars available in Thailand have heaters?

klaus80

Honda Climate Control is excellent . Leave it on Auto,it maxes at 31 C with a Hi message as last setting, but in 5 mins its tooo hot,,then you feel to cold when U get out.coffee1.gifangry.gif

I have climate control in my Civic 2.0 and it works great. I just keep it set at 27 all year round and some of these cold days in CM that warm air was nice to have. My first car in Thailand was a 1993 Nissan Bluebird 2.0 and it had climate control with heat. Both had windshield defogging settings.

so only Thailand toyota make car with climate control and not heater?blink.png

Not sure what you are asking. The climate control in the Civic and others mentioned includes heating with the A/C.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure what you are asking. The climate control in the Civic and others mentioned includes heating with the A/C.

In Toyota not any heating air.

rolleyes.gif

I ask it in 5 Toyota sevice.

Pick up Toyota have heater

Fortuner 2012-2015 not have it sure.

Its for me funny.

Befor i never think it can bewai.gif

Ford Fiesta has a heater. And since it does, I assume all other models do as well.

Bad assumption tongue.png

Lots of cars in Thailand come with just cooling only.

OK, well per other posts the less expensive models typically do not have heat, while the more expensive models do. For example, with Honda Civics and anything more expensive have heaters, but less expensive models don't.

So I'm assuming that since the Fiesta, Ford's least expensive model DOES have heat, the more expensive models do as well.

But yes, that is just an assumption. Perhaps Ford only has heaters on the least expensive model??