Kitchenware Online.

Not sure if this is the right forum for this, but here goes.

Bought two kitchen items from Kitchenware in Bangkok, no facilities for credit or debit cards.

Had list of all the main Thai banks to click on for payment.

I clicked on to my bank.

Notice came up saying "transaction successful" or similar, then clicked on box saying "continue", I clicked.

Then another box came up saying "finished".

They have not asked for any bank details, I e-mailed them for an explanation, but like most Thai businesses, did not answer.

Can anyone comment on this, has anyone ever dealt with this company before?

With no link to web site kind of hard to even guess - but normal procedure with bank payment is to record the account number that you need to make the transfer to - then make the transfer by internet banking/phone banking/atm to that account and then forward the receipt to them. Some firms have an sms number that can be used to directly alert them of payment by bank also.

Obviously if you have not accessed your account or provided account yet no payment has actually been made. But you do need to know the account number to make payment into and suspect that is displayed when you click on the bank icon.

Edit: perhaps you have an add blocker preventing some pop-up page that had those details?

With no link to web site kind of hard to even guess - but normal procedure with bank payment is to record the account number that you need to make the transfer to - then make the transfer by internet banking/phone banking/atm to that account and then forward the receipt to them. Some firms have an sms number that can be used to directly alert them of payment by bank also.

Obviously if you have not accessed your account or provided account yet no payment has actually been made. But you do need to know the account number to make payment into and suspect that is displayed when you click on the bank icon.

Edit: perhaps you have an add blocker preventing some pop-up page that had those details?

Your last sentence could have something to do with it, my ab blocker has the number 4 beside the small shield whatever that means.

But there is no excuse for not answering my e-mail, so I could arrange a bank transfer.

Maybe a business that does not take credit or debit cards is not worth dealing with anyway.

I wonder if any other TV member has had dealings with kitchenware.

Edited by possum1931