1 Week In

Jockstar

After a week tomorrow things here in Oz are going well. The wife has scored a job as a dental assistant. I have 2 jobs on offer. Got to meet a guy tomorrow and discuss one. The other is a start on Monday. So either way i'm covered. Still staying with a mate but we are looking for an apartment. The missus is enjoying Sydney. After living in Bangkok for years, she is blown away by how beautiful Sydney is. So ye, a week in and alls good. The missus is happy so easy for me. BTW i have never seen so many mullets in one place in all my life. :o

It's the national head-dress in Australia.
It's America's revenge for you guys sending us Yahoo Serious. Now if both of us can figure out who is to blame for Foster's and Outback Steakhouse maybe we can get together and destroy a common enemy.

Glad she's enjoying life in Oz. My g/f is coming to sunny Scotland for a month in November and I'm a bit worried if she will like it or not. Shopping for coats when she gets off the plane will be first on the itinerary. Then to the barbers for me to get my mullet trimmed

post-2707-1161256942.jpg

The Mullet (Mulletus shitueous hairus)

is a form of ridiculous hair cut,

short on the top, long at the back.

i rekon the cats crash hemet is quality,do you think he would survive a bike crash in it??/???

post-2707-1161256622.jpg

This is Quani, he is widely believed to be the father of the Mullet,

he is revered throughout the world. :o

Bondi beach is full of mullets. :D:D:D

Just an update. Found a place today and move in tomorrow. Its in Randwick, got 2 bedrooms and study etc etc. Hopfully i will have my own PC up and running within the week, Got ###### all furniture, So the wife is looking forward to the shopping part. I start work Monday and may have a better job starting the following week. She hasnt once said she misses LOS, But then its only been a week. :o

Bondi beach is full of mullets. :D:D:D

Just an update. Found a place today and move in tomorrow. Its in Randwick, got 2 bedrooms and study etc etc. Hopfully i will have my own PC up and running within the week, Got ###### all furniture, So the wife is looking forward to the shopping part. I start work Monday and may have a better job starting the following week. She hasnt once said she misses LOS, But then its only been a week. :o

Mullets in Randwick? Chinese don't generally have mullets . . . and Randwick is pretty much Chinese . . .

Randwick isn't too bad, though. If you need a good travel agent at the shopping centre there let me know. Are you on the hill side or further down towards Maroubra? Some good pubs around there as well.

(Ah, spent many good years at the Kenso Asylum, aka University of New South Wales)

Just an update. Found a place today and move in tomorrow. Its in Randwick

when i was on a working holiday I worked at the AJC race course in Randwick, building marquee tents - that was a <deleted> nightmare!!! :D

bar that I loved sydney. would like to go back to live there at some point.

BTW i have never seen so many mullets in one place in all my life.

obviously never been to WA! :D:o

Bondi beach is full of mullets.

Just an update. Found a place today and move in tomorrow. Its in Randwick, got 2 bedrooms and study etc etc.

Mullets in Randwick? Chinese don't generally have mullets . . . and Randwick is pretty much Chinese . . .

Mullets - Bondi

Randwick - Apartment.

:o