Small Portable Photo Copier

ThaiPauly

Canon advertise their FC-120 Personal Portable Photocopier model with 4 sheets A4 copying per minute.

"This copier is stylish in any surroundings and suitable for the smallest desk or space in your home or office. Plus a convenient carrying handle ensures easy portability."

Canon is making a brick size printer. This can be fitted with a scanner head. With this you can scan an A4 page, replace the scanner head with the print cartridge and then print a copy.

I think the model I have is BJC50 but there must be more resent models as I bought this about 10 years ago. It still works fine and the size is right when you need a printer/scanner on the go.

Canon is the way to go they have a couple of A4 size machines very thin would easily fit is average laptop bag about 3000bht from ITcity have two resolutions the better is more expenive than lesser. BJC 80 mentioned above another option, but surely there must be a limit to the convenience/quality trade off personally I would look at the thin dedicated scanner. :o