Whatt's with the ads in Arabic language

ezzra

This morning, next to my posting there was this advertisement in Arabic, clicking on it, it lead to Australian

government website http://www.border.gov.au/about/operation-sovereign-borders/counter-people-smuggling-communication

I thought that ThaiVisa was a strict about articles and postings in foreign languages, accept Thai, so why Arabic? a language

that non of can read and therefore completely unnecessary on this pages.....

Such a cool-looking language. Nice to see it here.

How could you possibly know who can and can't read it that visits this site? cheesy.gif

By the way, I agree the we should "accept" Thai, but perhaps you mean "except" Thai.

(I suspect if it were Chinese or Korean, this thread would never have appeared. wink.png )

Edited by Inn Between

How could you possibly know who can and can't read it that visits this site? cheesy.gif

By the way, I agree the we should "accept" Thai, but perhaps you mean "except" Thai.

(I suspect if it were Chinese or Korean, this thread would never have appeared. wink.png )

I meant except Thai language which is understandable since we live in Thailand

second, I just clicked on the advert and it took me to that website, Duh...

Thirdly, it is TVF not to allow any other languages on this forums, not mine,

and if they allow Arabic, than please allow other languages as well....

The link is Oz government messaging concerning "Counter People Smuggling Communication" and links to numerous languages, including Arabic, as it should.

Yes I get it, however it should be linked to the website only and not see the website contents on TVF....

You seem to have answered your own question. Forum controls posts - advertisers I suspect use what gets you attention; as everywhere else on earth.

It got me puzzled and confused to see to tier policies on TVF, where posting in any

languages other than English and Thai is prohibited by the mods and admin....

I meant except Thai language which is understandable since we live in Thailand

second, I just clicked on the advert and it took me to that website, Duh...

Thirdly, it is TVF not to allow any other languages on this forums, not mine,

and if they allow Arabic, than please allow other languages as well....

Duh what? What are you talking about? How does that relate to anything I said?

Ya, you clicked on it... and so what?

Before you start using expressions like "duh" to suggest someone is being stupid, you should maybe try to learn English and understand what you're reading. DUH!!!

Edited by Inn Between

Different users see different ads displayed next to – or in fact within – your post, depending on their location, their browsing history, etc. This choice is not made by Thaivisa but by the browser and the advertising organisations and – using the Chrome browser – by myself by listing my interests. In other words, don't take it personal.