Trust Ted? Cruz facing growing attacks on credibility

webfact

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cruz isn't likely to win the nomination anyway. I do think it would be a good idea to get this settled. I don't think he's a natural born citizen myself, but then I'm not the SC, LOL.

Cruz is there to muck things up for Trump. Muddy the waters enough and the establishment can bring home one of their boys in a brokered convention.

Hucka be goin' home.

Iowa is worthless for republicans for picking winners.

They are only interested in the most EXTREMIST that meets their far right wing Christian religious base.

I used to think Rubio was a real threat to Hillary.

But the more I hear him, the more he looks like an annoying, petulant little boy way out of his league.

He sounds so Fox News with his Benghazi and Hillary go to jail BS.

So I hope they nominate Rubio now.

But Cruz would be even easier to beat. Such a creep.

Rubio will beat Hillary, if she has not been indicted yet. He is intelligent, much more personable, young, handsome and not tainted by years of scandals.

Hillary is OLD news.

He is young. Forgetting the number, he APPEARS too young. He has JUST OK looks but really not very handsome. People just say that compared to the other horrible looking males running. He's certainly not SEXY or GLAMOROUS. A republican JFK he's not. Trust me on that.

Edited by Jingthing

Rubio will beat Hillary, if she has not been indicted yet. He is intelligent, much more personable, young, handsome and not tainted by years of scandals.

Hillary is OLD news.

He is young. Forgetting the number, he APPEARS too young. He has JUST OK looks but really not very handsome. People just say that compared to the other horrible looking males running. He's certainly not SEXY or GLAMOROUS. A republican JFK he's not. Trust me on that.

So, vote for someone really beautiful like Hillary, LOL.

Hucka be goin' home.

Iowa is worthless for republicans for picking winners.

They are only interested in the most EXTREMIST that meets their far right wing Christian religious base.

I used to think Rubio was a real threat to Hillary.

But the more I hear him, the more he looks like an annoying, petulant little boy way out of his league.

He sounds so Fox News with his Benghazi and Hillary go to jail BS.

So I hope they nominate Rubio now.

But Cruz would be even easier to beat. Such a creep.

Trump actually won the evangelical vote. Rubio won the weaseling on immigration vote and Cruz got the rest.

HRC will win, thinly, and either way this is a BIG WIN for HRC.
Why?

Bernie under performed relative to hopes and expectations that it was going to be like Obama vs. HRC in Iowa.

Bernie is no Obama.

He is NOT going to deny HRC the nomination.

Deal with it.

HRC will win, thinly, and either way this is a BIG WIN for HRC.

Why?

Bernie under performed relative to hopes and expectations that it was going to be like Obama vs. HRC in Iowa.

Bernie is no Obama.

He is NOT going to deny HRC the nomination.

Deal with it.

Oh, I think you're right. I think it will be HRC who will deny HRC the nomination.

It's razor thin.

Clinton 49.8, Sanders 49.6

94% counted

"The Iowa Democratic Party doesn't report vote counts. It reports State Delegate Equivalents (SDEs), predictions of who will attend the state-wide party convention."

Currently:

Clinton 28

Sanders 21

O'Malley Go home mate, you're done.

Do I trust Cruz? No. Do I trust any of the Republican candidates? No.

But even if he's lying about wanting to nuke the Middle east, I don't want a prez who thinks like that.

Here's another way to look at it: If you have a Thai g.f. and she often jokes about slicing off your johnson, you'd be right in assuming she's considering it. Even if she smiles each time she says it, it's still worrisome. I'd let her go in a Bkk minute.

If you want to get a feel for the credibility of Cruz just look at the hearings on Climate Change. He dragged in every fossil fuel polluter backed Climate Denier he could lay his hands on to 'testify' absolute non scientific drivel.

Cruz credibility = 0

Will Cruz act in the best interest of the American People. Yeah right and there are fairies at the bottom of the garden.

Totally corrupted by Corporate America.

The very worst of the far Right Wing extremists. A sad day for America if he gets to pull the strings for his Corporate buddies.

If you want to get a feel for the credibility of Cruz just look at the hearings on Climate Change. He dragged in every fossil fuel polluter backed Climate Denier he could lay his hands on to 'testify' absolute non scientific drivel.

Cruz credibility = 0

Will Cruz act in the best interest of the American People. Yeah right and there are fairies at the bottom of the garden.

The very worst of the far Right Wing extremists. A sad day for America if he gets to pull the strings for his Corporate buddies.

You would think that people who deny climate change/global warming would be looked at as a bunch of loonies, right alongside those who've been abducted by aliens and members of the Flat Earth Society. Yet, we have an entire political party sold on this belief...or at least that's what they tell their minions. This is one of many issues I have with the GOP.

Cruz credibility = 0

You would think that people who deny climate change/global warming would be looked at as a bunch of loonies, right alongside those who've been abducted by aliens and members of the Flat Earth Society. Yet, we have an entire political party sold on this belief...or at least that's what they tell their minions. This is one of many issues I have with the GOP.

Unless 91% of all Americans are Republicans, you might need to take it up with the Democrats as well.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Poll: 91% Of Americans Aren’t Worried About Global Warming
11:10 AM 02/01/2016

As Iowans prepare to vote for presidential candidates, a new poll has surfaced showing once again the vast majority of Americans don’t rank global warming as the most serious issue facing the country.

A YouGov poll of 18,000 people in 17 countries found only 9.2 percent of Americans rank global warming as their biggest concern. Only Saudi Arabians were less concerned about global warming at 5.7 percent. The biggest concern for Americans was global terrorism — 28 percent of Americans polled listed this as their top issue.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/01/poll-91-of-americans-arent-worried-about-global-warming/

Cruz credibility = 0

Unless 91% of all Americans are Republicans, you might need to take it up with the Democrats as well.

As Iowans prepare to vote for presidential candidates, a new poll has surfaced showing once again the vast majority of Americans don’t rank global warming as the most serious issue facing the country.

A YouGov poll of 18,000 people in 17 countries found only 9.2 percent of Americans rank global warming as their biggest concern. Only Saudi Arabians were less concerned about global warming at 5.7 percent. The biggest concern for Americans was global terrorism — 28 percent of Americans polled listed this as their top issue.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/02/01/poll-91-of-americans-arent-worried-about-global-warming/

I agree and it doesn't surprise me in the least. Particularly when you have supposed 'politicians' like Cruz that spread misinformation on major issues and conflate issues. Cruz feeds garbage into the American discourse so of course you are going to have garbage out. Hoards of Mexican drug dealers and rapists flooding over the border, droves of murderous ISIS operatives on their way to slit your throat as you sleep. Followed by unqualified, discredited Climate Deniers year after year.

'Cruz facing growing attacks on credibility'? Really? What took you so long?

Well, the people have voted!

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/feb/01/ted-cruz-wins-iowa-caucus-donald-trump-marco-rubio-2016-election

A long way to go yet. Things are getting nasty and will get even worse the closer it gets to election time.

Not being a Yank, I don't give a toss. You make your cross and take your chances as to which idiot gets in.

Edited by khundon

Cruz credibility = 0

You're mixing two different issues.

On the one hand is the issue of: 'what % of Americans believe that climate is affected by human activity - primarily burning fossil fuels?'

On the other hand is: 'how important do Americans place that issue?'

I think a majority of Republicans don't think climate change is a big deal, and the same group don't place a high priority on enacting policies to deal with it. For perspective, consider; Republicans are a political minority in the US. Additionally, nearly all Republicans are Christian fundamentalists, so they believe in Noah's Ark, virgin birth, and God-designed creationism. They even have their own universities (one big one is in Lynchburg VA) where they teach that evolution is bunk.