is pattaya dead?

lovelomsak

Just read another thread "is pattaya dead".

So I started this one because I didnot want to change the subject on the other thread.

Reading the other thread I started to wonder. How many people really want to go somewhere crowded and full of tourists? Is a crowded beach city an attraction or a turnoff.

I wonder if people telling how busy it is chase others away instead of attract them. I personally donot want to be shoulder to shoulder with people day and night on the sidewalks and beach.I have no desire to sit on a crowded beach.I cannot see the fun in being pushed by a crowd through a place like walking street.People every where cannot stop without people bumbing you.or bumbing into people well walking. Wheres the fun in that. Go to eat wait for food because the restaurant is so busy.etc. All the things that go with crowds.

Give me a more quiet place where I can walk and sight see with no problem. A beach where I can relax and see the sand not people and chairs. A restaurant that has good food and service.

How many here will wait for it to slow down if it is too busy and how many want to go when it is hectic I really wonder. So please voice an opinion.

I don't see why we need another DEATH thread, having had two already this year and would have had a third had not posts been deleted. If not, try all the years before. You can just post your thumbs up in the most recent, where there are enough likes & dislikes to give you the answer: merely "some do, some don't."

But the title of your post is completely misleading since you're really talking about "somewhere," not Pattaya or even Thailand necessarily. Hence "do you like dead resorts" should be moved to the Farang Pub subforum and I hope that it is. In fact you could just make it a little poll over there.