Playboy model Katie May dead at 34

webfact

Playboy model Katie May dead at 34
BY BNO NEWS

LOS ANGELES: -- Playboy model Katie May, who was dubbed the “Queen of Snapchat” and was also popular on Instagram, has died in Los Angeles, county officials say. She was 34 years old.

May had been in a critical condition at a Los Angeles hospital after reportedly suffering a “catastrophic” stroke as the result of a blockage in her carotid artery. The Los Angeles County Coroner’s Department confirmed late on Thursday that May had passed away and said an autopsy is pending.

“Anyone who was lucky enough to know Katie May was truly blessed by her incredible heart, mind and soul,” May’s family said on GoFundMe, requesting donations to help May’s 7-year-old daughter Mia.

Full story: http://www.streetwisejournal.com/playboy-model-katie-may-dead-at-34/

swlogo.jpg
-- StreetWiseJournal 2016-02-05

Well it's a shame and all, but who here has actually heard of her?

She had 2 million followers on Instagram which, I believe, is something that young people are very interested in.

If, by some unlikely chance, out of the considerably smaller total membership of TV (about 160,000) there are some young members, they might have heard of her.

In any case, let us pause for a few moments to reflect on a life hardly begun before it had finished, and remember Katie as she would have liked to have been remembered:

post-80674-0-98554200-1454658454_thumb.j

Edited by Enoon

She had 2 million followers on Instagram which, I believe, is something that young people are very interested in.

If, by some unlikely chance, out of the considerably smaller total membership of TV (about 160,000) there are some young members, they might have heard of her.

In any case, let us pause for a few moments to reflect on a life hardly begun before it had finished, and remember Katie as she would have liked to have been remembered:

attachicon.gifpbCapture.JPG

If you have never heard of her; then you have never read Sports Illustrated magazine, Victoria Secret, Playboy, etc.

Anyway, it doesn't matter; she passed away at 34 years old and leave a 7 yr old kid.

Why make the comment, about never hearing about her. You have never heard of anyone who dies in Thailand. Murders, car crashes, jumpers, etc. Or are you just trying to get in your normal 10 replies to stories ???

I lost my daughter after she had become a young adult. So a 34 years old? She leaves a shocked family and probably equally shocked parents. That's who's heard of her. I won't bore you with the extent of the grieving process you go though as a parent who loses a child. Unless you've been there, it's pretty much impossible to understand.

RIP young lady. My sincere prayers for the family, her parents, and her child.

Edited by connda

There must be more to the story. It's unusual for an otherwise healthy mid-30's woman to die. It wasn't as tho she didn't have doctor's fees.

The mention of silicone was a bit crude but maybe not off-base. If silicon leaks, it can be seriously harmful. Also, who parties at Playboy Mansion without messing with drugs?

Looks like she may have ODed on silicone.

Let's hope that when your time comes, someone has something equally disgusting to say about you. Do you pee on gravesites also ?

In fact, I do; but only on the graves of my true friends and after consuming copious amounts of their favorite alcoholic beverage. It is a remembrance and sign of respect.