Jeb Bush calls Donald Trump a 'loser'

webfact

Jeb Bush calls Donald Trump a 'loser'
By Ashley Killough and Noah Gray, CNN

Nashua, New Hampshire (CNN)A very fired up Jeb Bush brought a New Hampshire crowd to its feet Sunday, when he called Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump a "loser."

"It's a sign of weakness when you make fun of the disabled," Bush said. "What kind of man would do that? You do not want that man as president of the United States, I can promise you that. ... it's a sign of real weakness when you call John McCain or Leo Thorsness or anybody else that is a POW, who served this country in a way that should be admired, American heroes. Calling them losers? Donald Trump, you're the loser!"

Full story: http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/07/politics/jeb-bush-donald-trump-loser/index.html

cnn.com.jpg
-- CNN 2016-02-08

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is sort of like the shock-jock of this election - reminds me of Howard Stern. Highly unlikable, caustic, but somehow just keeps making loads of money and gets media attention everywhere. He has certainly shaken up the old guard.

Would I be proud of having such a dickwad as President? Don't know, we'd have to see if he could get results. That would be the thing that matters. On the surface, he is a national embarrassment.

This is Jeb saying this back in the treehouse with all his friends, Johnnie, Ricky, Lindsay, Carly, and the other mouseketeers cheering him. Meanwhile, the other kid who is no longer invited to the treehouse, Marco, is still crying after Christie stole his lunch money.

Trump is sort of like the shock-jock of this election - reminds me of Howard Stern.

Good call. I don't want him to get elected - I don't trust the guy - but he keeps saying things that make sense, that pretty much no one else will say.

"I would bring back waterboarding," he said Saturday night at a Republican debate in New Hampshire. "And I would bring back a hell of a lot worse."

Trump is sort of like the shock-jock of this election - reminds me of Howard Stern.

Good call. I don't want him to get elected - I don't trust the guy - but he keeps saying things that make sense, that pretty much no one else will say.

"I would bring back waterboarding," he said Saturday night at a Republican debate in New Hampshire. "And I would bring back a hell of a lot worse."

I think Trump wants to be a loser. He doesn't really want the Presidency...just the publicity the race has given him.
His outrageous torture manifesto would make the US as bad as the terrorists they are supposedly defending freedom against, and would certainly undermine any US credibility if they protest against allied personnel being tortured.
Trump is a windbag full of ridiculous proposals that are unacceptable and unachievable.

....Donald Trump, you're the loser!"

Uh, Have you checked the polls lately Bush? I think you're getting this mixed up.

Yes, ... but Bush forgot only three words: .... "for the Rep-party".

Edited by puck2

There appear to be three hot buttons with the US voters this year. OUT with political insiders, the economy i.e. better paying jobs, and immigration. Not necessarily in that order. If voters actually vote those things, Trump could be the next POTUS.

There isn't a single Western government that is doing what its citizens want it to do right now, especially wrt immigration. The arrogance is appalling. This could be a bitch slapping backlash.

Cheers.

Bush is so desperate he had his 90 yr old mother pushing her walker through the snow in New Hampshire in an effort to get some more votes for her losing son. I hope that he and others at the low end have the good sense to bow out after New Hampshire.

So strange how the Rep. candidates go after each other like a bunch of school yard bullies as where the

most the Dem. candidates offer are tiny, oblique jabs at, not their opponents, but their opponents'

past policies.

Um, Trump said he'd bring back waterboarding awhile ago. You've quoted Cruz and NOT Trump.

"Cruz denied that waterboarding – a practice used under the George W. Bush administration during the war on terror – was torture, saying: “Under the definition of torture, no it is not. It is enhanced interrogation.”

Trump said he would “bring back waterboarding and I’d bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding.”

TRUMP said it. NOT Cruz. Cruz was hedging his bets.

Cruz responded that "under the definition of torture, it's not." But he was ambiguous when Muir followed up by asking if he would bring the practice back as president: "I would not bring it back in any sort of widespread use," he said. Trump, meanwhile, was more forceful. Referencing "people chopping the heads off Christians," he said waterboarding (and then some) would be justified. "I would bring back waterboarding, and I would bring back a hell of a lot worse than waterboarding," he said. - See more at: https://www.wfuv.org/content/republican-debate-5-things-you-missed#sthash.b1JbxxFW.dpuf

https://www.wfuv.org/content/republican-debate-5-things-you-missed

Edited by Ulysses G.

....I find it hard to believe that Trump would insult war veterans....

...it seems like 'all stops have been pulled out' since he 'lost' (but didn't) in a recent tally....

...and as for this type....is Jeb even a name....that is the story of his life....

I should have been the president of the USA instead. fly air force 1 every week.

here my agenda : build a dome over the USA and let them breath their carbon monoxide. nothing go out, nothing come In. fix your problems first.

you own me 19 trillion by the way . how you will pay me.?

What the hell are you talking about? Are you saying you want to breath(e), spelling, CO? You know it is poisonous? Don't smoke the salad and post.

Uh, Have you checked the polls lately Bush? I think you're getting this mixed up.

All the Kings horses and all the Kings men/money can never put ole Jeb back in the running again. Its amazing how dumb rich people are how on earth did they ever get rich? Ordinary people can see that the yea ole horse Jeb will not make it across the political finish line but the rich keep pouring money into his campaign anyways what a bunch of masochists. They are just to dumb to abandon a sinking horse in a fast flowing river and jump onto the empty one beside them. Nothing short of a good spur raking can get ole Jeb focused again. Being born with a silver spoon in your mouth does not always make you a winner. I guess to many voters have traced back the Bush family tree to ole Prescott Bush and did not like what they saw.

Edited by elgordo38

I think Trump wants to be a loser. He doesn't really want the Presidency...just the publicity the race has given him.
His outrageous torture manifesto would make the US as bad as the terrorists they are supposedly defending freedom against, and would certainly undermine any US credibility if they protest against allied personnel being tortured.
Trump is a windbag full of ridiculous proposals that are unacceptable and unachievable.

When he becomes president I am sure he will prove you wrong