noise from construction

Hello

I live in a very nice condo. I've been here since October and I really like it. However since December there has been a construction going on right in front of my room, they are building a new condo building. There is a lot of noise during the days because they are drilling the ground. According to juristic persons office in the building there will only be noise for three months, December, January, and February. Do you guys think it will be more quite next month? I guess they will start building it once the ground work is finished. Anyone with experience?

Three months for the ground work which will be completed this month according to the office in my building, next month they are supposed to start building upwards so to say and I wounder if it will be as much noise as it is right now when they are drilling the ground? It's a 25-30 floors building so yeah 18-36 months total seems reasonable.

Three months for the ground work which will be completed this month according to the office in my building, next month they are supposed to start building upwards so to say and I wounder if it will be as much noise as it is right now when they are drilling the ground? It's a 25-30 floors building so yeah 18-36 months total seems reasonable.

You can expect 3 years of noise, but not the same sort of noise that you have experienced during the pile-driving.

Personally I would move as life is simply much too short to spend it in a noisy place.

Move while you have your sanity, or ask for a reduced rent, if you are renting of course, it wont stop with the piling,there will be drilling, jackhammers going everyday for months, they will be delivering concrete at all times of day, and the dust will be constant

How do i know? a small 9 story went up opposite me recently

Is it The Sands condo going up?

If it wasn't because I like this room so much I would move as soon as possible. But I really like this condo and that's why I wonder if I could stay even though they are constructing. It's the drilling that has been making noise.

It's not easy to find a nice condo for a good price in Bangkok.