In A Scale Of 1-10....how Would U Rate

Amihan

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being half farang she is going to get frumpy very soon, so enjoy looking at her while you can.

I agree, alot of the older farang guys I see are in pretty bad shape too, too many fat guys around for sure.

Must be something about being a farang makes you fat and stupid :o

Delete my message for an inflammatory remark?

I gave the definition of the word frumpy for clarification for an intellectually challenged individual!

Yet, the above statement is considered OK?

You've lost me.

I live in Thailand and have a lot of usefull information to share. But it wont be on this forum.

Might even let your sponsors know.

Being half farang she is going to get frumpy very soon, so enjoy looking at her while you can.

I agree, alot of the older farang guys I see are in pretty bad shape too, too many fat guys around for sure.

frigging classic S.B.K :D:D:D

what about all the ugly, old fat guys with there long suffering bar girl friends. :D

thats real disgusting isn't it. :D

frigging classic S.B.K :D:D:D

what about all the ugly, old fat guys with there long suffering bar girl friends. :D

thats real disgusting isn't it. :D

As an ugly, old, fat guy, I object! :D

:D

You really can't resist, can u? sbk?

Actually,sbk, if you try to understand the post better, dgoz was indeed refering to the fact that Tata Young has a probably fat and stupid farang man as a father.(no disrespect to anyone, btw)

Makes you wonder what her mother must look like. Definately not frumpy I guess :D

Must be something about being a farang makes you fat and stupid

frigging classic S.B.K :D

what about all the ugly, old fat guys with there long suffering bar girl friends.

thats real disgusting isn't it.

don' bleeding worry about it mr G. :D

your ok mate, as me and you have agreed on a few things in the past.

cricky's mr G, :D

how about giving S.B.K. a rocket a she stared it. :o

cheers mr G. :D

ps. look mate i'e got nothing against old, fat guy's as we are all going to get there one day. :D

its just when they drag a little thai girl around that's 30 years younger than themselves which makes me puke. :D

total losers mate and should be banished from los as i hate them. :D

Must be something about being a farang makes you fat and stupid

frigging classic S.B.K :D

what about all the ugly, old fat guys with there long suffering bar girl friends.

thats real disgusting isn't it.

don' bleeding worry about it mr G. :D

your ok mate, as me and you have agreed on a few things in the past.

cricky's mr G, :D

how about giving S.B.K. a rocket a she stared it. :o

cheers mr G. :D

ps. look mate i'e got nothing against old, fat guy's as we are all going to get there one day. :D

its just when they drag a little thai girl around that's 30 years younger than themselves which makes me puke. :D

total losers mate and should be banished from los as i hate them. :D

Well said terry, right on the money. :D

tata young 4/10

she looks a little bit fat, with the capacity for getting a lot fatter with age.

also, she looks a too farang for my liking, shame she isnt more thai style.

plus she has fake This Is ThailandS

i would crawl over her to get to my mrs every night of the week

For looks i would rate her as a two, as for talent i would rate her at zero.

Definatetly on the same page as you. Give me the China Dolls any day. Good looks, sophisticated music.... :o Come to me, China Dolls. We are meant to be together....

Better than being slim and twisted! :D ( by the way, I am not fat or stupid....I hope).

Edited by lopburiguy

Which is why I'm going to have a nationality-change...

Time of month again teerak?

Anyway...

Tata is cute.. I wouldn't kick her out of my hammock.

That other one I'm not familiar with.

She looks I must admit, from those pics,

mostly like a Kiwi Male,

but I've just logged into YouTube, so I shall do some research.

edit: Okay, so she might just pass as a woman it's only her hips that make me think so, but nonetheless (anybody watch the "mystery song" vdo on YT.com?) when she speaks tot he audience, she sounds like a total Cop's or Politicians Daughter/ Nouveau Rich or at least wannabee snob. She's OUT. Yuk.

In the meantime, I've now gotten melancholic for all the wonderfully cheesy Thai pop we used to dance to so many nights..... Searched youtube for "thai pop" and hundreds of tunes come up...

EDIT 2 Please pay attention Lads!

Anybody know these lovely ladies

The one who starts singing at 1min04 and 2min17seconds is more my type...and the one after her towards the end.

Wonderfully cheesy medley... about four different songs in the intro before they settle for one..

So Who are they?

Edited by kayo

tata young 4/10

she looks a little bit fat, with the capacity for getting a lot fatter with age.

for a flatter stomach and an all-Thai look... we present another Thai songstress...

Benz:

benz2.jpg

:o

tata young 4/10

for a flatter stomach and an all-Thai look... we present another Thai songstress...

Benz:

benz2.jpg

why r they always dressing sexy??? :o

Can we get away from the katoey faces for like more than just one of my posts please... I dunno all you guys, but really, go and post in the gay forum if your in to that sort of thing, please!

Sure the bod's on these are sexy, but they are of head and face, practically men!

I hope you folk, especially O.P and meemiathai are analyizing their preferences here.

I'd need to put a bag over their heads if I was to spend time with them .

Now, anybody got some CUTE-FACED thai singers available. (with the body to boot)

I would give her a 7 out of 10. When I first seen her dvd my gf friend played in the car she was a stunner. If you asked me then I would of given her a 10. But ive seen her later looking no so good and now have to drop her to 7