Motorcycle Mirror Extensions.

Wee Jimmy

What a good thread! I gave you 5 stars for this thread OP

The reason, because it is a problem that I have thought about myself and never got off my backside to do anything about.

I have a Yamaha Nouveau 135 cc 2010 and love it but the only problem is the wing mirrors are not wide enough like the Honda PCX for instance which give great backwards view

I live in Pattaya dn would appreciate any help in locally locating any extension parts or indeed just long er stems

Edited by n210mp

The reason, because it is a problem that I have thought about myself and never got off my backside to do anything about.

I have a Yamaha Nouveau 135 cc 2010 and love it but the only problem is the wing mirrors are not wide enough like the Honda PCX for instance which give great backwards view

I live in Pattaya dn would appreciate any help in locally locating any extension parts or indeed just long er stems

Then you buy PCX or SH or Forza mirrors. If it's not wide enough you buy another steer. Mirrors for pcx cost 300 a pair or so.

I think it's very dangerous to drive without mirrors, glad i can see behind me.

PCX mirrors can be adapted to Nouvo.

Check at main Mityon repair station, Pattaya Tai, opposite soi 10.

All I see are my massive manly shoulders in my mirrors, so I plan on making simple extenders.

Buy a length of tube (possibly stainless) with the same internal diameter as the mirror stem, cut the stem and clean up both ends, use a good epoxy to bond the new stem ends into the extension tubes.

The stems on my mirrors are "nylon coated" so welding will make a mess, plus the balls are fixed onto the plastic mirrors, 1/2" of bonding will hold tons.

GT Rider on Pattaya Tai will have something.