Phuket Dermatologist for biopsy - sun damage

Fionoula

I agree. I took my wife there and the woman doctor really pissed me off! But they did send a biopsy to Bangkok that proved her diagnosis wrong. What ever you do, don't buy meds from there, a total rip off.

Edited by seedy
Quote hidden post

one Post Removed - and Quoted Reply.

Forum Rule - 6) You will not post comments that could be reasonably construed as defamation or libel.

Defamation is the issuance of a statement about another person or business which causes that person to suffer harm. It does not have to be false to be defamatory. Libel is when the defamatory statement is published either in a drawing, painting, cinematography, film, picture or letters made visible by any means, or any other recording instruments, recording picture or letters, or by broadcasting or spreading picture, or by propagation by any other means. Defamation is both a civil and criminal charge in Thailand.

It can be done at Mission Hospital for a lower price. The dermatologist at International can determine if there needs to be a biopsy. He may chose to just freeze it off.

I concur, Bangkok Hospital is overpriced

You might also try Dr Sanguan at Phuket Plastic Surgery Center, right near Bankok Phuket on Yaowarat Road. They have an informative website, which you can find on Google He took a big chunk out of my shoulder (malignant melanoma) about 15 years ago and left a nearly invisible scar.

Even though much smaller, subsequent excision biopsies (negative for melanoma) at Mission have left much worse scarring.

Anyway, he performed my life-saving surgery and let me pay him back by teaching his kids English, as I had just moved to Phuket and was broke at the time.

Obviously, I couldn't give him a higher recommendation. (=hero)

Additional info: He's one of the most highly-regarded gender reassignment surgeons on the planet, which is why I declined to be put under when he was working on me. blink.png