Good movie.

The new James Bond is really good.

The Martian is awesome.

Bridge of spies is very good too, based on a true story to free the U2 pilot that got shoot down over Russia.

Sadly they seems to release a lot of crap movies now, I am therefore watching more TV series now.

The Martian is awesome.

Bridge of spies is very good too, based on a true story to free the U2 pilot that got shoot down over Russia.

Sadly they seems to release a lot of crap movies now, I am therefore watching more TV series now.

I'm going for bond, thanks. I've thought about the Martian but a mate said it was no good, I'll try that tomorrow. Cheers.

Shutter, scared the trousers off of me.

I even threw up with fright watching this Trailer.

Think I've had to sit through that one before.

English language please. But thanks anyway.

This one a little bit old but if you like Sci-Fi.

Thank you but that's not the kind of thing I'm looking for at all. If that's the best movie you've seen lately sir may I recommend one for you, Legend, far from the truth but a good watch.

Thanks again

Sammychong.

Thank you but that's not the kind of thing I'm looking for at all. If that's the best movie you've seen lately sir may I recommend one for you, Legend, far from the truth but a good watch.

Thanks again

Sammychong.

Just think, 114 years ago that film was the latest state of the art cinematic technology.

Just a suggestion, there are loads of free to watch film websites online. Why don`t you do a search in Google for free film channels or websites? There are hundreds and thousands of films to choose from, you`re be spoiled for choice.

Thanks again

Sammychong.

Just think, 114 years ago that film was the latest state of the art cinematic technology.

Just a suggestion, there are loads of free to watch film websites online. Why don`t you do a search in Google for free film channels or websites? There are hundreds and thousands of films to choose from, you`re be spoiled for choice.

I have something better than that and I've watched loads of good movies that's why I'm asking for people's favorites.

I have gone back to watching some of the old 80's movies, such as The Thing, Back Draft and American werewolf in London. The latest Star Wars was great to see..............I felt young again. Deadpool looks like it should be good but no chance for a torrent for that yet. What some of the other guys suggested are ok also.

The Martian is awesome.

I'm going for bond, thanks. I've thought about the Martian but a mate said it was no good, I'll try that tomorrow. Cheers.

The Martian is a great movie....The Bond movie - pretty much the same as the last 5....yawn....

I can be either way about Tarantino's movies but hateful 8 is very good - somebody in a review described it as a Agnatha Christie western which may give you an idea what it is about .

I did not like Skyfall overall at all - i can normally enjoy action/spy movies of this ilk but this one was well below the others. Just my opinion.

I can be either way about Tarantino's movies but hateful 8 is very good - somebody in a review described it as a Agnatha Christie western which may give you an idea what it is about .

I did not like Skyfall overall at all - i can normally enjoy action/spy movies of this ilk but this one was well below the others. Just my opinion.

I'm the same, just can't seem to get into the new bond film. Bridge of spy's keeps popping up I'll try that one tonight.