I Love Pattaya

summerT

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What I do not understand is why so many guys on this forum knock down anybody who writes a bad experience in Pattaya. However, not so long ago a guy wrote that his male friend had been raped in a soi and I don't remember any of you having anything to say about that. It was too "ooooouch"?? Bet you are all watching your backs(sides) when you go up your favourite sois.

Oh boy, this gets better! :D

Are you really so naïve and gullible that you believe everything you read courtesy of an anonymous poster?

Keep 'em coming, Tammi...! :o

So, I presume you also don't believe a word I say about friend being drugged waking up naked and penniless,etc., about naked farang man on street early morning, about under table services offered to elderly farang woman?

Saraburioz is an advanced member of ThaiVisa with 52 posts. He is Australian, married to a Thai, has 3 children - 2 boys and 1 girl, ages about 7+, 5+, and 2+. He is about 33 years old and his wife is about 30. From his posts we learn that he is a family man concerned for the health and welfare of his children.

Will look forward to some informative posts from you and your 'bashing' friends.

If you went to an open beer bar you would be treated as a perfectly ordinary customer and the girls would dote on your children.

I went to Pattaya a few months ago with my Thai wife and our two sons because my wife's work were having a conference. I went for a walk with my two boys and decieded to get something to eat and a beer in a local bar. I couldn't believe two of these bar-girls actually asked if I wanted a "sucky sucky" in front of my sons. Treated as an ordinary customer, sure, if the ordinary customer is a whoremonger who thinks nothing of getting sucked off by desparate Isarn girls who were obviously addicted to amphetamines. This was right next to where our conference was(Montien hotel).

I would highly recommend that families go to ANY beach resort in Thailand rather than Pattaya.

Maybe we were unlucky and went to the wrong place, but they all look the same to me.

I'd be embarrassed to tell my family back home that I lived in this place.

In Vietnam and Cambodia, the girls in the brothels ask if you want a "Yum-Yum", but never been approached like this in a Go-Go bar in Thailand, never mind a neighborhood bar that serves food where you would bring your children. :o

Sounds like some sicko pervert's fantasy wet dream.

What I do not understand is why so many guys on this forum knock down anybody who writes a bad experience in Pattaya. However, not so long ago a guy wrote that his male friend had been raped in a soi and I don't remember any of you having anything to say about that. It was too "ooooouch"?? Bet you are all watching your backs(sides) when you go up your favourite sois.

Are you really so naïve and gullible that you believe everything you read courtesy of an anonymous poster?

So, I presume you also don't believe a word I say about friend being drugged waking up naked and penniless,etc., about naked farang man on street early morning, about under table services offered to elderly farang woman?

Saraburioz is an advanced member of ThaiVisa with 52 posts. He is Australian, married to a Thai, has 3 children - 2 boys and 1 girl, ages about 7+, 5+, and 2+. He is about 33 years old and his wife is about 30. From his posts we learn that he is a family man concerned for the health and welfare of his children.

Will look forward to some informative posts from you and your 'bashing' friends.

Then why in the world would he take them into a bar in Pattaya when there are so many family oriented restuarants here?

Then why in the world would he take them into a bar in Pattaya when there are so many family oriented restuarants here?

Maybe the bar looked innocuous. Maybe the girls looked sweet and friendly. Maybe the girls were having a slow day. Maybe they needed some quick money for whatever. Point is Saraburioz had an experience he would rather not have had in front of 2 small boys and it shocked him. Why not believe him?

Don't believe the lad - never heard the term sucky sucky used in thailand ever, actually the only time I've ever heard it is in Yank movies based on the Vietnam War. Smoking is the correct terminology, sorry the lad isnt credible.

Further more the ladies that I've known and seen in bars - worship children. I'd be very surprised if they offered any services in front of the children, and they generally don't even offer services with such terminology apart from asking to be barfined.

If you went to an open beer bar you would be treated as a perfectly ordinary customer and the girls would dote on your children.

I went to Pattaya a few months ago with my Thai wife and our two sons because my wife's work were having a conference. I went for a walk with my two boys and decieded to get something to eat and a beer in a local bar. I couldn't believe two of these bar-girls actually asked if I wanted a "sucky sucky" in front of my sons. Treated as an ordinary customer, sure, if the ordinary customer is a whoremonger who thinks nothing of getting sucked off by desparate Isarn girls who were obviously addicted to amphetamines. This was right next to where our conference was(Montien hotel).

I would highly recommend that families go to ANY beach resort in Thailand rather than Pattaya.

Maybe we were unlucky and went to the wrong place, but they all look the same to me.

I'd be embarrassed to tell my family back home that I lived in this place.

Don't believe you sorry.

where was the bar? :o

Why not believe him?

[/quote]

Because, my dear Tammy, all the evidence seems to indicate that Monsieur Saraburioz is speaking in fantasyland.

Now let's look at the evidence:

It is a well known fact that bar girls would not approach a punter in this manner in the middle of the day if he was with his family.

It is even pretty unusual for a girl to approach a punter alone at this time of day and offer her services.

Believe it or not, it is also unusual for a girl to approach a punter at this time of day and even ask for a drink.

Not one of our esteemed members whose combined ages probably run into four figures can recall an occasion when a Pattaya girl has ever used the expression "sucky sucky".

So is it so amazing, unfair, uncharitable and downright bad mannered of us to suspect the gentleman might be telling a porky? :o

I rest my case :D

Don't believe the lad - never heard the term sucky sucky used in thailand ever, actually the only time I've ever heard it is in Yank movies based on the Vietnam War. Smoking is the correct terminology, sorry the lad isnt credible.

Further more the ladies that I've known and seen in bars - worship children. I'd be very surprised if they offered any services in front of the children, and they generally don't even offer services with such terminology apart from asking to be barfined.

Im 100% with BritMaveric on this one, both times in Pattaya I was never offered 'sucky sucky' (only the prudes at work in UK who go Skegness every year used it to try and take the p1ss), I know its refered to as smoking.

And of all the girls I met, every single one of them had a child or loved kids, granted we didnt see loads of familys with young children but the few we did, the kids got more attention than us lads! :D

I love the place and the people there :o

maybe the girl was a fan of Full Metal Jacket?

Me love you long time, sucky sucky 5 dollar. :o

Another Full Metal Jacket fan at last :D

Wasn't the soldiers reply '5 dollar too bucoo my mama only lets me spend 1 dollar" or something very similar?

Edited by Rimmer

Another Full Metal Jacket fan at last :D

Full Metal Jacket was the best example of Marine Corps Boot Camp that I have ever seen.

When I went through, we could see the scars in the walls of the grenade pit where a recruit had purposely fragged himself and a Drill Instructor who he hated several weeks before! :o

A little off topic ..... another quote from FMJ

"where you from private?"

"sir, texas sir"

"Texas?, Only steers and queers come from texas, and you dont look like no steer:

"how tall are you private?"

"sir 6'1'' sir"

"I didn't know thy stacked shit that high"

That may not have been that off topic :o

Why not believe him?

[/quote]

Because, my dear Tammy, all the evidence seems to indicate that Monsieur Saraburioz is speaking in fantasyland.

Now let's look at the evidence:

It is a well known fact that bar girls would not approach a punter in this manner in the middle of the day if he was with his family.

It is even pretty unusual for a girl to approach a punter alone at this time of day and offer her services.

Believe it or not, it is also unusual for a girl to approach a punter at this time of day and even ask for a drink.

Not one of our esteemed members whose combined ages probably run into four figures can recall an occasion when a Pattaya girl has ever used the expression "sucky sucky".

So is it so amazing, unfair, uncharitable and downright bad mannered of us to suspect the gentleman might be telling a porky? :o

I rest my case :D

Thank you, Mobi. And Brit. One certainly gets an education hearkening to you guys and the other esteemed members once you calm down enough to write sensible stuff. Mobi, thank goodness, is always sensible.

Now, Saraburioz, what have you got to say?

At this point in time..... probably very little. :D

Yes, he's probably licking his wounds or sucking his thumb as he now knows he blew it... :D

Stop being so horrid. You don't know this man, you don't know all the circumstances. I can think of lots of scenarios. Kids whining, hungry, thirsty, needing a pee, whatever. Bar looked quiet and cool. Board outside says bangers and mash. Girls glad to have a customer, someone to talk to. Man and sons happy to be sitting down in a cool place. Maybe the girl(s) used the expression 'sucky sucky' because there were 2 small boys there - baby talk just fell out of her mouth. We all say stupid things and wish we could take them back. :o

Yes, he's probably licking his wounds or sucking his thumb as he now knows he blew it... :D

Stop being so horrid. You don't know this man, you don't know all the circumstances. I can think of lots of scenarios. Kids whining, hungry, thirsty, needing a pee, whatever. Bar looked quiet and cool. Board outside says bangers and mash. Girls glad to have a customer, someone to talk to. Man and sons happy to be sitting down in a cool place. Maybe the girl(s) used the expression 'sucky sucky' because there were 2 small boys there - baby talk just fell out of her mouth. We all say stupid things and wish we could take them back. :o

Indeed you do, Tammi, indeed you do. :D

Tham mai...? :D

I went for a walk with my two boys and decieded to get something to eat and a beer in a local bar.

<snipped for brevity>

This was right next to where our conference was(Montien hotel).

I'm trying very hard to recall any local bars next to the Montien... :o

Stop being so horrid. You don't know this man, you don't know all the circumstances. I can think of lots of scenarios. Kids whining, hungry, thirsty, needing a pee, whatever. Bar looked quiet and cool. Board outside says bangers and mash. Girls glad to have a customer, someone to talk to. Man and sons happy to be sitting down in a cool place. Maybe the girl(s) used the expression 'sucky sucky' because there were 2 small boys there - baby talk just fell out of her mouth. We all say stupid things and wish we could take them back. :D

Indeed you do, Tammi, indeed you do. :D

Tham mai...? :D

Likewise.

Have I got the last word yet? :o

I went for a walk with my two boys and decieded to get something to eat and a beer in a local bar.

<snipped for brevity>

This was right next to where our conference was(Montien hotel).

I'm trying very hard to recall any local bars next to the Montien... :o

I was going to post the same thing and include the fact the Topps (with 2 excellent indoor restuarants, one off the parking lot and one in the store) is no more than 40 meters from the entrance to the Montien.

I didn't, however, in anticipation of replies like "Topps looked like a biker bar" or "The staff at Topps might have had a bad day" or "They were selling lottery tickets outside" etc.