I Love Pattaya

summerT

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not much of a topic guys Iknow, but I like pattaya so much I've decided to move here. Probably next week some time. Just happy I'm making the move. look out for more posts on where can i buy this or that :o

Good thread without the usual a/ holes jumping in ! "Post Pullers! Pattaya I'll be back, best fun spot I have ever been ! Never seen one bit of trouble, never got ripped off, "If I did it was so cheap I never noticed" Have fun I allways do !!!! ......................... Roy

Pattaya Number One!

wilko, you did leave out (intentionally or not) the "special" massage parlors, where not only your back gets a good rub.. ;-) That alone makes me love the place.

Different strokes for different folks. I trust you take all necessary precautions. I know a guy who carries a duck-bill speculum and head lamp Quite right too!

"I know a guy who carries a duck-bill speculum and head lamp Quite right too!"

Hope he's not a "minor"

He sounds more like a 'miner'... :o

Bet his name's Morris !!! :D

:D

And therefore perhaps he is also a part-time District Nurse... :D

If you went to an open beer bar you would be treated as a perfectly ordinary customer and the girls would dote on your children.

I went to Pattaya a few months ago with my Thai wife and our two sons because my wife's work were having a conference. I went for a walk with my two boys and decieded to get something to eat and a beer in a local bar. I couldn't believe two of these bar-girls actually asked if I wanted a "sucky sucky" in front of my sons. Treated as an ordinary customer, sure, if the ordinary customer is a whoremonger who thinks nothing of getting sucked off by desparate Isarn girls who were obviously addicted to amphetamines. This was right next to where our conference was(Montien hotel).

I would highly recommend that families go to ANY beach resort in Thailand rather than Pattaya.

Maybe we were unlucky and went to the wrong place, but they all look the same to me.

I'd be embarrassed to tell my family back home that I lived in this place.

I swore off the Pattaya Defence League, but this is going too far. I for one can only speak for my friends experiences as I have never taken my children to " a bar " of the type mentioned. My friends have never had the same experience so perhaps you were just unlucky..............mmmmmmmm hang on a sec. I have been to many bars on my jack and the immediate " sucky sucky......." has never happened either !!!!!

Total drivel and lowering the tone for a perfectly reasonable fun thread. By all means hate the place, but keep it real.

I swore off the Pattaya Defence League, but this is going too far. I for one can only speak for my friends experiences as I have never taken my children to " a bar " of the type mentioned. My friends have never had the same experience so perhaps you were just unlucky..............mmmmmmmm hang on a sec. I have been to many bars on my jack and the immediate " sucky sucky......." has never happened either !!!!!

Total drivel and lowering the tone for a perfectly reasonable fun thread. By all means hate the place, but keep it real.

Well said that man! :o

Now I wonder if Mobi will also come out of 'retirement'... :D

I hope the conference your wife attended was "Parenting 101"

Why would anyone take their children to a "bar" and then complain about the surroundings when they were only a 5 minute, 5 baht ride from KFC, Burger King, McDonalds, Sizzler etc.?

Please give the name and location of the bar so that the Pattaya Anti Sucky Sucky Observers United Together (PASSOUT) can investigate.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Now I wonder if Mobi will also come out of 'retirement'... :D

I only recently found out that the expression used is "smoking" - you see how naive I am? I never knew that until my trusty ex builder told me. :D

I always assumed the young lasses were talking about cigarrettes. :o No wonder they looked at me strangely wehen I told them I haven't smoked in 25 years, and what's more my lungs have fully recovered. :D

I have never, ever been asked if I wanted a "sucky sucky". It was either truly a one off or someone is letting their imagination get carried away.

Well I'm still retired, but I'll just copy and paste part of what I said a few days ago on the thread that's since been shut down.

Here it is:

Well, I'm more or less retired from the 'Patttaya Bashers Defence league'. It's a pointless task, as you can go through pages and pages defending the good aspects of Thailand's second largest city(who said it wasn't a part of Thailand?), and even if you do finally succeed in seeing them off, it's only matter of time before some new, bitter, ripped off or otherwise mentally maladjusted troll comes along and complains once again that Pattaya is a shit hole, and the flaming and slanging start all over again.

All I can say is that I used to live in Bangkok, in fact off and on spent many years there, including a ten year working spell. I met my lovely wife in Bangkok, and we stayed together there for over two years and enjoyed life in one of the world's most vibrant cities.

A year ago now, we moved to Pattaya (just outside actually), where we have a beautiful home, and I can honestly say that the quality of life (and air), is far better than that we experienced in Bangkok. There is so much to do, food to eat, places to go, sports to play, music to listen to and things to enjoy that I could go on for a long time. It is also very easy to get on the road and go to many other parts of Thailand without having to spend the first hour trawling through Bangkok's horrendous traffic. Koh Chang, Koh Samet, Rayong, Ayudaya, Issan, the North, Khow Yai......etc. or nearer home; Bang Sarae (beautiful clean beaches), Sattahip, Koh Sri Chang.......etc. There are even some pretty nice quiet beaches at Na Klua and even further down the Sukhumvit road, if you know where to go and have transport. Even out here at Pong there is a beautiful lake, the wind blows, the temperatures are around 5 degrees lower than on the coast, and there is an abundance of restaurants that serve reasonably priced farang and Thai food. I could go on and on and on... but what's the point?

My youngest daughter (20) came over for Christmas last year and thoroughly enjoyed herself and my eldest daughter (30) and husband came over at Songkran, and also enjoyed themselves immensely without ever going near Walking Street. I have had other friends also come and stay and they have all had the holidays of their lives, and no -one seemed to think Pattaya was a 'hole', and all wished they could come back as soon as time and money permitted. My Brother, his wife, and daughter and husband are all coming for New Year, and they are keen divers and can't wait to indulge their passion in Pattaya nd surrounding coastal areas. Similarly, my elder sister and husband are also coming, and I have no qualms that they will have the holiday of a life time.

As I say, I'm retired from all this.

I am definitely not here for the women or other 'delights' that are available between Beach and Third Road and I can honestly state that I have not had even so much as a BJ since I met my wife more than 4 years ago. I admit to occasionally straying into bars to get a bit sozzled and maybe meet a farang or two with whom to have a chat about life shattering events - but folk do that everywhere don't they? - even in chaste, clean, and highly cultured Bangkok?

Mobi

Please give the name and location of the bar so that the Pattaya Anti Sucky Sucky Observers United Together (PASSOUT) can investigate.

Not sure if that will 'smoke' him out just yet though.

Best give him time, as he will probably have to do a Google to try and find the name of a bar in the alleged vicinity first... :o

.mmmmmmmm hang on a sec. I have been to many bars on my jack and the immediate " sucky sucky......." has never happened either !!!!!

mmmmmmmmmm, I wonder why? It does happen after a 'decent' interval of time?

Oh dear, here we go again.

Yes it has happened after a time and thats how it should be. The poor ducks have to make a living the same as you or I.

I don't blame them for asking, after they have sussed I am on my own without family and sitting in their type of establishment, and they don't blame me when I decline, just ask If I would like another beer.

Sadly I always say no to their first request, and find it difficult to resist the lovely Chang, when they ask the second question.

Now back to the thread. Do not believe such drivel or let smart ass replies put you off coming to Patters.

Not much of a topic guys Iknow, but I like pattaya so much I've decided to move here. Probably next week some time. Just happy I'm making the move. look out for more posts on where can i buy this or that :D

Not much of a topic???

Can't you feel the chill in the air, the darkening of the sky a rustling in the hedgerows as the wailers, whiners and whingers gather in the gloom to crawl back into the web site to have another go at Pattaya bashing?

For days they have had nothing to do, no way to vent their anal mutterings or slide around in their slimy vats of holier-than-though juice....you have released the hoards of the melancholic, the self flagellating born again drudges - the “Pattaya Dellenda Est” brigade!

Very good wilko :D

Read it several times to enjoy it even more :D .

How poetic. As I said before, I hope you all take suitable precautions sliding around in what you slide around in. :o

Dear oh dear, the Pattaya Bashers are getting so desperate they now have to resort to fiction!

How sad... :o

No doubt you have changed your mind now that both Suiging and Mobi have said they have had the same experience as Saraburioz and been approched for 'sucky sucky' and 'smoking'.

You should apologize to Saraburioz.

Dear oh dear, the Pattaya Bashers are getting so desperate they now have to resort to fiction!

How sad... :D

No doubt you have changed your mind now that both Suiging and Mobi have said they have had the same experience as Saraburioz and been approched for 'sucky sucky' and 'smoking'.

Erm...

I don't remember saying I had my family with me, and Suiging most definitely said he was alone....... :D

I agree with Noel - a bit of fantasy going on here :o Sucky Sucky?? No - I think not - not in Thailand :D

I went to Pattaya a few months ago with my Thai wife and our two sons because my wife's work were having a conference. I went for a walk with my two boys and decieded to get something to eat and a beer in a local bar. I couldn't believe two of these bar-girls actually asked if I wanted a "sucky sucky" in front of my sons. Treated as an ordinary customer, sure, if the ordinary customer is a whoremonger who thinks nothing of getting sucked off by desparate Isarn girls who were obviously addicted to amphetamines. This was right next to where our conference was(Montien hotel).

You don't say what time of day it was but I assume it was daytime as your wife was at the conference. You also don't say what kind of bar it was. If it was a plain beer bar during the afternoon you'd have been lucky to find anyone at the bar let alone the offer of a BJ.

As you say you went in to the bar I therefore assume this was not a beer bar but most likely a short time bar. This does tie in with the BJ offer but quite frankly you'd have to be a first day first timer to not know what you were walking into.

And the girls "were obviously addicted to amphetamines" were they? Bit of an expert in drug addictions are we? Yes many of the girls working in these places are on various types of drugs but to just assume they are is merely stating baseless opinions to sex the story up a bit.

And "sucky sucky"? I have never heard that term used, usually it is referred to a smoke or smoking although the katoeys will ask "you want to go sucking f###ing?"

No, sorry, this sounds like another product of a lurid imagination posted for no other reason than to be negative. I lived in Pattaya for twelve years and thought it a great place. Sure there is sleaze, but if you look for what you want you'll find it in Pattaya as in many other places in the world.

How sad... :D

It is not often that words fail me, but... :D

:o:D:D

[

quote]but they all look the same to me.
I'd be embarrassed to tell my family back home that I lived in this place.

These 2 comments seem to suggest where the poster's coming from; just about sums it up but it does rather smack of resorting to fiction to try and give an opinion some weight.

Or....maybe it was the way he was looking at them when his wife wasn't there!?!?!?! :o

You don't say what time of day it was but I assume it was daytime as your wife was at the conference. You also don't say what kind of bar it was. If it was a plain beer bar during the afternoon you'd have been lucky to find anyone at the bar let alone the offer of a BJ.

As you say you went in to the bar I therefore assume this was not a beer bar but most likely a short time bar. This does tie in with the BJ offer but quite frankly you'd have to be a first day first timer to not know what you were walking into.

And the girls "were obviously addicted to amphetamines" were they? Bit of an expert in drug addictions are we? Yes many of the girls working in these places are on various types of drugs but to just assume they are is merely stating baseless opinions to sex the story up a bit.

And "sucky sucky"? I have never heard that term used, usually it is referred to a smoke or smoking although the katoeys will ask "you want to go sucking f###ing?"

No, sorry, this sounds like another product of a lurid imagination posted for no other reason than to be negative. I lived in Pattaya for twelve years and thought it a great place. Sure there is sleaze, but if you look for what you want you'll find it in Pattaya as in many other places in the world.

Agreed. What I do not understand is why so many guys on this forum knock down anybody who writes a bad experience in Pattaya. However, not so long ago a guy wrote that his male friend had been raped in a soi and I don't remember any of you having anything to say about that. It was too "ooooouch"?? Bet you are all watching your backs(sides) when you go up your favourite sois.

Someone I know woke up minus clothes, jewelry, and money. What else had happened to him while he was drugged? A friend on his morning walk met a stark naked farang - probably another drugging victim. As I have written before an older lady on her way to the post office was offered 'under the table services' at a restaurant. You made fun of that.

SummerT, Pattaya is OK if you stay away from certain places and people. Be careful.

What I do not understand is why so many guys on this forum knock down anybody who writes a bad experience in Pattaya. However, not so long ago a guy wrote that his male friend had been raped in a soi and I don't remember any of you having anything to say about that. It was too "ooooouch"?? Bet you are all watching your backs(sides) when you go up your favourite sois.

Oh boy, this gets better! :D

Are you really so naïve and gullible that you believe everything you read courtesy of an anonymous poster?

Keep 'em coming, Tammi...! :o

In my over 30 years of visiting and living in Thailand, I have never heard the act referred to as a "sucky-sucky". I have heard the term used in other parts of SEA and Tijuana, never in Thailand. Of course, I don't frequent the ladyboy gender so perhaps they use the phrase. I dunno.

Methinks our intrepid family man that drug his two sons into a bj bar (supposedly) has a very vivid imagination.

In my over 30 years of visiting and living in Thailand, I have never heard the act referred to as a "sucky-sucky". I have heard the term used in other parts of SEA and Tijuana, never in Thailand. Of course, I don't frequent the ladyboy gender so perhaps they use the phrase. I dunno.

Methinks our intrepid family man that drug his two sons into a bj bar (supposedly) has a very vivid imagination.

Spot on, although the term could have been used in some ill-researched movie.

Perhaps our Ocker friend from the sticks was pissed off that when he asked for 'sucky-sucky', they blanked him as they did not have a clue as to what he wanted... :o