Let's Help One Another

mouse

crying all the time. this service does not work, this embassy treats me badly, I do not have the money for that VISA, ipStar is not working, the girls ripped me off and on and on.

I wish everyone would accentuate the positive and help to change or even disregard the negative.

Wish that a better service for a certain sector existed. Don't complaint, start a company, get a work permit and give it your all. If the other guy is really that bad, make it a better service and you will be rewarded with a good reputaiton and of course with the financial rewards that accompany success.

Know of a better way......spread the word.

Having problems, ask for a pointer how to make it better.........

And worst of all, you guys that ask the same questions over and over and over and over without using Google, take the time to research your questions prior to just throwing them into the forum. Nuff said. Let me get off the horse now and prepare for the PM's, email and flames.

crying all the time. this service does not work, this embassy treats me badly, I do not have the money for that VISA, ipStar is not working, the girls ripped me off and on and on.

I wish everyone would accentuate the positive and help to change or even disregard the negative.

Wish that a better service for a certain sector existed. Don't complaint, start a company, get a work permit and give it your all. If the other guy is really that bad, make it a better service and you will be rewarded with a good reputaiton and of course with the financial rewards that accompany success.

And worst of all, you guys that ask the same questions over and over and over and over without using Google, take the time to research your questions prior to just throwing them into the forum. Nuff said. Let me get off the horse now and prepare for the PM's, email and flames.

Could not agree with you more, if you have a question all you need is an answer :o

I partially agree. What I don't agree with is posting the ALL positive and no negative. Nothing is ever perfect and Thailand is far from perfect. We do have some all negative posters and I too get tired of their whinging. I like that word. :o Much better description than whining. :D I think adults whinge and kids whine although there are exceptions to that too.

Dont forget many people that move to Thailand are not happy with there lives and will dish out all sorts of stuff and will try to bring up whats good with farangs and whats bad in Thailand etc to boost there self esteems. We see alot of posts on here stating thais are incapable of doing anything better then themselves.

Dont forget many people that move to Thailand are not happy with there lives and will dish out all sorts of stuff and will try to bring up whats good with farangs and whats bad in Thailand etc to boost there self esteems. We see alot of posts on here stating thais are incapable of doing anything better then themselves.

How do you spell that word demockresey

I can think of no bigger dis-service to someone considering moving over to Thailand (anywhere for that matter), than to give them only the good news.

Far better for them to have a wide range of views from a wide range of experiences that they can read up, and decide for themselves.

It's the old addage - "If a thing sounds too good to be true, then probably is..... too good to be true"

Thankfully the moderators here accept the wide range of views members hold.

While the "If you don't like it s0d off home mob" are kept away from the Moderator's Delete Button TV will continue to provide the wide range of views and information that IS HELPFULL to all members - new and old.

this is the reason for a forum,

when life is good people do not complain,

but unfortunately life is not always good, so people complain.

some of the most amusing posts are indeed the trivial whinge,

so i can agree it would be nice to see only good upbeat threads, but in reality you must have the balaced down beat threads.

But the "if you dont like it sod off home mob" have a valid arguement in some cases.

They are the rules and this is why we accept them as they have been given to all.

Except them we are a lucky bunch to have so much information so easily at hand and readily available.

sound advice.

Leave the bitchen behind it’s a Thai visa appreciation thread we should start.

But the "if you don’t like it sod off home mob" have a valid argument in some cases.

"If you don’t like it sod off", is not an argument – It is the exact opposite of an argument, it is the very denial of the right of another person to hold and express a different opinion while in Thailand.

I love reading a well structured and thought out argument - But here's a thing.

The "if you don’t like it sod off home mob" seldom, if ever, come up with anything well structured and thoughtful.

I'm not saying that they aren't the sharpest tools in the box; rather, there is little evidence to the contrary.

But the "if you don’t like it sod off home mob" have a valid argument in some cases.

"If you don’t like it sod off", is not an argument – It is the exact opposite of an argument, it is the very denial of the right of another person to hold and express a different opinion while in Thailand.

The "if you don’t like it sod off home mob" seldom, if ever, come up with anything well structured and thoughtful.

I'm not saying that they aren't the sharpest tools in the box; rather, there is little evidence to the contrary.

Ok, I'll say it:

The 'if you don’t like it then sod off' group are not the sharpest tools in the box.

This kind of attitude doesn't help anyone. . . having said that, neither does only complaining all the time.

Nicely put Guesthouse ... 'If you don’t like it sod off' or 'If you dont like it bugger orf' is very much the response from someone losing a debate or too lazy to debate and as you cited towards the end of your spiel, from where Im originally from in the UK would be uttered in a thick west country accent ... and yes, you are correct in your assumption that the tool would not be considered to be the sharpest ..... In fact the said tool would be rusty and blunt .... :o

But the "if you dont like it sod off home mob" have a valid arguement in some cases.

That's a tad rich coming from someone who does not even live here... :o

PS. Who is that skinny kid being slapped around by his mum in your avatar? :D

I always try to help advising all to buy homes for wife and brothers of wife and what happens?

The poor babies make fun of me

Please kept on buying house and cars for family.

How do you spell that word demockresey

Right, repeat after me:

H...Y...P...O...C...R....A...C...Y...

there you go:

Democracy. :D

Well, G.H, If you don't like it you can sod off then... :D:D:o

Well for people who will come here saying they hate Thai people, they hate the laws, hate the food, hate the culture etc then staying in thailand and getting married to a girl that you dont like is foolish and it applies to those people.

Take Gabe as an example.

he married a thai girl, but he has said he hates asian people and also states that all asian people should get out of america and the people thinking about going not to go as they are too stupid.

That's a tad rich coming from someone who does not even live here... :o

You obviously dont even understand what you just typed. :D

Well for people who will come here saying they hate Thai people, they hate the laws, hate the food, hate the culture etc then staying in Thailand and getting married to a girl that you don’t like is foolish and it applies to those people.

Take Gabe as an example.

I don't recall reading any of Gabe's posts, so I'll skip cutting and pasting what you've said (not that I question it as right/wrong. But it remains true that Gabe is entitled to his opinion.

Just like all of us are entitle to our opinion.

Because you disagree with someone, or indeed totally dislike what they are saying, is not a reason to deny them that opinion. (He says, getting in to Voltaire territory).

Telling someone to ‘go home’ is pretty extreme, when all we need to do is skip the threads we don’t like.

One person’s right to speak, is another person’s right not to listen.

Donz come back

if we are all honest, there are probably lots of things that we all dislike and would like to change in Thailand, i'm English and theres bloody 000's of things i don't like about England, but at the end of the day the plusses about Thailand outweigh the minuses, hence we continue to happily live here.

Well for people who will come here saying they hate Thai people, they hate the laws, hate the food, hate the culture etc then staying in Thailand and getting married to a girl that you don’t like is foolish and it applies to those people.

Take Gabe as an example.

I don't recall reading any of Gabe's posts, so I'll skip cutting and pasting what you've said (not that I question it as right/wrong. But it remains true that Gabe is entitled to his opinion.

Just like all of us are entitle to our opinion.

Because you disagree with someone, or indeed totally dislike what they are saying, is not a reason to deny them that opinion. (He says, getting in to Voltaire territory).

Telling someone to ‘go home’ is pretty extreme, when all we need to do is skip the threads we don’t like.

One person’s right to speak, is another person’s right not to listen.

But in his situation its good advice. Ofcourse he is entitled to his opinion. But some peoples opinions should be kept to themselves

I partially agree. What I don't agree with is posting the ALL positive and no negative. Nothing is ever perfect and Thailand is far from perfect. We do have some all negative posters and I too get tired of their whinging. I like that word. :o Much better description than whining. :D I think adults whinge and kids whine although there are exceptions to that too.

You're an American, since when does the word whine or whining have a "g" in the middle of it......not in the states it doesn't.

Beachbunny