Donald Trump falls to 2nd place in new national poll

webfact

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's why Trump will probably be the next POTUS:

"Trump is the first presidential candidate in 50 years who might conceivably: (1) deport illegal aliens, (2) build a wall, (3) block Muslim immigration, (4) flout political correctness, (5) bring manufacturing home, and (6) end the GOP's neurotic compulsion to start wars in some godforsaken part of the world....Trump is like a greatest-hits album." - Ann Coulter

And before I read another comment about Trump being a war hawk, he was 100% opposed to the war in Iraq and other ME involvement.

Cheers.

American people better watch out. There isn't any good going for Clinton or Saunders. She is a hawk, he is a prey (for the shadow government).

Trump is your best bet when it comes to a fist against the elite who are destroying not only America, but same same Europe. Check for the parallels.

Reagan was a clown too people said. How can a actor (B class) be a good president? Well, he didn't do all that bad after all.

For any president in America it is very hard not to be directed by the elite and if you wanna try your own thing, you can say hi to the presidents poker club in heaven.

Trump is your best choice (says this European), but I wonder if he will live the day of the final elections. Be it dead or you name it.

I said it last year: Bush/Clinton. Clinton wins. Don't get excited until around Labor Day. This is just bread and circuses to placate the citizenry. Reality TV at the National level for the gullible.

I also think these two borderline Republican candidates will serve Clinton presidency on a platter.

I watched Trump being interviewed for a solid hour last night on MSNBC which definitely leans left. He answered everything they asked him. There was a studio audience that repeatedly applauded Trump.

Watch out. This guy is really good. He's punching the main tickets that Americans are really concerned about. Even the talking heads at MSNBC wound up showing him respect.

Cheers.

I just watched the entire interview - and I gotta agree. Trump clearly was not everyone's favourite - but after a slow start (he is not a 'smooth' politician) he won the interviewers and audience over by providing non-nonsense sensible and clearly genuine answers. Quite impressive - he has a lot of substance. Not everyone agreed with everything he said - but they all saw he was speaking the truth, and not just giving 'correct' answers in order to get elected. Trump has absolutely nothing to lose, but is totally committed to winning. He is gonna be hard to beat, as long as he doesn't say something stupid - like 'I will nuke Mecca'.

"Trump is the first presidential candidate in 50 years who might conceivably: (1) deport illegal aliens, (2) build a wall, (3) block Muslim immigration, (4) flout political correctness, (5) bring manufacturing home, and (6) end the GOP's neurotic compulsion to start wars in some godforsaken part of the world....Trump is like a greatest-hits album." - Ann Coulter

And before I read another comment about Trump being a war hawk, he was 100% opposed to the war in Iraq and other ME involvement.

Cheers.

He would be more of a war president than either of the two Bushes, and here's why: He gets angry easily. He doesn't know anything about moderation. With him, it's either all love or hate. He can say he loves you one minute, and then the next he hates your guts. He has the maturity level of a Jr. high school bully. He talks of annilating ISIS but doesn't seem to understand that every conflict the US has been involved with in the M.east has turned out badly for Uncle Sam, but great for body bag manufacturers. He flips flops. He's dangerously rash and hot-headed. The US needs a cool-headed sage person person at the helm. None of the Rep candidates come close, except maybe Jeb, which isn't saying much.

Edited by boomerangutang

Not much credibility when NBC and Wall Street Journal is involved in the polls. Both liberal biased.

I don't think that's an issue.

The poll was only 400 people and an error margin greater than the difference.

Better than Fox ringing Teabaggers for their polls.

biggrin.png

I would rather George Bush do a third term than Cruz. I think the GOP establishment

should think long and hard between Cruz and Trump. Trump may be a bit of a buffoon

but Cruz is truly a loony. So between those two for me it is TRUMP. thumbsup.gif

I've never felt that Cruz was a loony, so must be something going on I don't know about.

However, he's a professional politician, so bought and sold, bought and sold. Trump is the only candidate that can't be bought.

I agree that Trump can not be bought , but would also say that don't believe Bernie could be bought either... Seems like a true believer to me...

Although do agree with you that the rest of the lot on both sides are bought and paid for ...

Which is why the establishments and party and business machines are doing everything they can to try and ensure Trump doesn't get the Republican Nomination and on the other side they are at work just as hard to try and ensure Bernie doesn't get the Democratic nod...

The WSJ article on the poll states that those surveyed included more who identified themselves as very conservative, which plays to Cruz’s strength and even with that bias it's close. Another poll has Trump leading Cruz 2-1.

"Like a freight train barreling through signals with his horn on full blast, Trump heads down the track towards a possible nomination."

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Q-poll-Freight-train-Trump-had-2-1-lead-6835989.php

Trump will be the next president.

I am not American, but i think Trump WILL be the next POTUS....(sorry to but in on your politics, but I am following this with great interest)...

I wish all you people in the US, all the best and hope you choose carefully....

Don't try to blame this on "you people," we don't have any say in the matter.

The WSJ article on the poll states that those surveyed included more who identified themselves as very conservative, which plays to Cruzs strength and even with that bias it's close. Another poll has Trump leading Cruz 2-1.

"Like a freight train barreling through signals with his horn on full blast, Trump heads down the track towards a possible nomination."

http://www.ctpost.com/local/article/Q-poll-Freight-train-Trump-had-2-1-lead-6835989.php

Trump will be the next president.

I am not American, but i think Trump WILL be the next POTUS....(sorry to but in on your politics, but I am following this with great interest)...

I wish all you people in the US, all the best and hope you choose carefully....

God help America. None of the existing candidates will.

Not much credibility when NBC and Wall Street Journal is involved in the polls. Both liberal biased.

I don't think that's an issue.

The poll was only 400 people and an error margin greater than the difference.

Better than Fox ringing Teabaggers for their polls.

biggrin.png

The results were an outlier. Another pole came out a few hours later showing Trump with a 40-17 lead. He is solidly in front. clap2.gif

I can't wait for the election. It's going to be a beat down. An ass kicking of epic proportions.

I would rather George Bush do a third term than Cruz. I think the GOP establishment

should think long and hard between Cruz and Trump. Trump may be a bit of a buffoon

but Cruz is truly a loony. So between those two for me it is TRUMP. thumbsup.gif

I've never felt that Cruz was a loony, so must be something going on I don't know about.

However, he's a professional politician, so bought and sold, bought and sold. Trump is the only candidate that can't be bought.

Trump is funding his own campaign, because he has the wealth. Remind me again...from where is Sanders campaign funds being raised? Only candidate addressing the wealth gap which has destroyed the social fabric of the US. The working American citizen sees that they can no longer hope to be better off through their work and yet a minority at the top have reaped tremendous wealth.

Here's what Bernie's all about. http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/bernie-sanders-the-bum-who-wants-your-money/

Read the opinionated conservative article which starts out by calling Sanders a, "Bum". I agree wholeheartedly with the ending paragragh, with my parentheses included. "... a battle between those who create and produce wealth (for themselves) and those who take it and redistribute it (for the benefit of working American families). We need to deal with the reason that Trump and Sanders are attracting so much popular support. The wealth gap is destroying the American social fabric (although a case can be made that this is not solely and American problem in global wealth distribution. Damn those poor people will just not die quietly!

Edited by wwest5829

I am going out on a limb here...a long limb. Now don't laugh but think Carson will be front runner. Hé has the brains and demeanor. I know he is polling low but it is not over till the fat lady sings.

Anything can happen. I my have to eat my words but we will see.

I am going out on a limb here...a long limb. Now don't laugh but think Carson will be front runner. Hé has the brains and demeanor. I know he is polling low but it is not over till the fat lady sings.

He'll drop out of the race in less than two weeks time.

Get hungry.

They why does he have to most favorable presentage points above all other candidates?

Cheers.

The interview, reported by Buzzfeed, was from 2002 when the real estate mogul sat down with radio shock jock Howard Stern and was directly asked whether he advocated invading Saddam Hussein’s country.

Trump replied: “Yeah I guess so. I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

Cheers.

The interview, reported by Buzzfeed, was from 2002 when the real estate mogul sat down with radio shock jock Howard Stern and was directly asked whether he advocated invading Saddam Hussein’s country.

Trump replied: “Yeah I guess so. I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

I beg your pardon? That was 13 to 14 years ago. Maybe then you were 13 to 14 years younger as well and probably had a completely different view on things as well.

If Trump didn't mature, you probably missed your chance also?

Those days we all got fooled by the shadow government and the statements Powell made on their behalf. See, we have footage, Iraq has chemical weapons. Evidence and false flags all over. Trump as well could do nothing more than believe the facts as he 'believed' the elite. And those days he wasn't into politics.

So if you want to drag already drowned calves out of the ditch, you are so much old age.

Note: You see what media and government indoctrination can do with people. We sheeple are no better than the Islamic crowds that believe everything their Imams say on behalf of the great Allah. I asume we might have a bit more brains, but look at people cheering for Obama, Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton. Shiffers down my spine.

Edited by hugocnx

300 million people and the best the Republican party can do is give a choice between two complete nutters.

We have this disease in the UK, too.

Do you honestly consider the Democrats as being any different?

Only one of them is a nutter. The other one is merely distasteful.

He'll drop out of the race in less than two weeks time.

Get hungry.

They why does he have to most favorable presentage points above all other candidates?
Trump is leading Republican party candidates in the Republican party campaign for the Republican party nomination which will be determined at the quadrennial national convention of the Republican party to represent the Republican party in the general election campaign for the office of potus in November.

Republican party.

Half of which have become rightwhinge nutcases. Barack Obama as potus has done that to them.

They are concentrated in an L-shape configuration down the Rocky Mountains to Texas then east across the southeast USA to include Tennessee and Kentucky (exclude Florida recently). The Electoral College count of these states is 180 to 200 EV's with 270 needed to win, which is why we'll likely not see another Republican party president for the foreseeable future.

So relax. And enjoy.

Republicans in a general election for potus typically support their party's nominated candidate up to 87 percent or greater. Very few Republicans cross over to the other major party, the Democratic party, in elections of the president. Yet, a quarter of all Republicans say there is no way they could vote for Donald Trump as their nominee-candidate in the 2016 general election.

Again, relax cause a quarter of Independent voters say the same thing about Trump -- no way whatsoever they could vote for Trump for potus. And Trump still has to collect enough votes but more specifically delegates between now and the R national nominating convention in August to win the party's nomination.

Trump is a contraption that won't ever fly -- nohow and in no way whatsoever.

Edited by Publicus

Except Trump is also appealing to Democrats who are fed up with business as usual, lost jobs, and politicians being bought by special interest groups and even foreign entities. If Trump wins big in SC, he'll "run the table" as he says. After that it will be child's play to defeat either a jailbird or a bum.

Edited by mesquite

Big difference being A conservative and A liberal.A conservative would never elect someone being investigated by the FBI.

A liberal don't care.And sanders saying change,raise taxes even more on wealthy people.When he takes all their money what does he do next?he states free college. No program is free.The money will come from the average tax payer.19 trillion the US national

Debt and counting.

Big difference being A conservative and A liberal.A conservative would never elect someone being investigated by the FBI.

A liberal don't care.And sanders saying change,raise taxes even more on wealthy people.When he takes all their money what does he do next?he states free college. No program is free.The money will come from the average tax payer.19 trillion the US national

Debt and counting.

I watched the State of the Union speech by Obama. I believe he didn't even mention the state debt of meanwhile 21 trillion. Funny, only small talk and look at ME.

Yep, long live the Federal Reserve, NOT.

Trump is funding his own campaign, because he has the wealth. Remind me again...from where is Sanders campaign funds being raised? Only candidate addressing the wealth gap which has destroyed the social fabric of the US. The working American citizen sees that they can no longer hope to be better off through their work and yet a minority at the top have reaped tremendous wealth.

Here's what Bernie's all about. http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/bernie-sanders-the-bum-who-wants-your-money/

Read the opinionated conservative article which starts out by calling Sanders a, "Bum". I agree wholeheartedly with the ending paragragh, with my parentheses included. "... a battle between those who create and produce wealth (for themselves) and those who take it and redistribute it (for the benefit of working American families). We need to deal with the reason that Trump and Sanders are attracting so much popular support. The wealth gap is destroying the American social fabric (although a case can be made that this is not solely and American problem in global wealth distribution. Damn those poor people will just not die quietly!

Agree Bernie is a bum. Definitely.