Thai police on high alert over possible IS terror threat

rooster59

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in Bayoke tower a couple of weeks ago and that is prime spot, There was zero security in the building all the way up to the top, Bombers could be long gone out the country by time a timer had gone off!..... Loads of nooks and crannies to hide a bomb...... Our group couldn't believe how lax it was!

I find it odd that your group even discussed the opportunity for terrorist attack. Are you so worried about terrorism everywhere you go?

Vigilant and concerned is not the same as worried but yes muslim terror is a big problem and has happened in London and the USA and Paris etc etc. The price of peace is eternal vigilance.

Wonder when Thailand realises it's not the centre of the universe but a small poor nation in the middle of 3 3rd world countrys in Asia.

Excuse me, the plural of country is countries and the disparaging description "third -world' countries has been obsolete for a long time. It has been replaced with "developing" countries and in some cases "emerging" countries. If you think you come from a "developed" country, then I am sorry to say you display a pretty underdeveloped cultural sensitivity which means you must be terribly unhappy here. One wonders why you continue to stay in Thailand?

Nope we still use third world to denote we are are not gay, feminist, liberals pushing an agenda of political correctness created by neo stalinist bullies.

Looks as though no one verified the report prior to being published. Thai police have now confirmed US BKK Embassy did not issue an alert.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/896793-government-says-us-embassy-denied-report-of-is-threats-in-bangkok/

Edited by simple1

I would ban all non-Thai Muslims and Middle Easterners/Arabs/Persians from entry into the Kingdom as a starter.....1 death from an ISIS nutjob is 1 death too many. Let's cut out this PC-bullsh!t and take extreme measures. Look at what happened in France.

Better to ban the Westerners then IS would have no reason to enter Thailand.

Muslim terror is not limited to westerners - it is usually other muslims who are the victims of Islamic barbarity and it has since the death of the false prophet nearly 2000 years ago.

I would ban all non-Thai Muslims and Middle Easterners/Arabs/Persians from entry into the Kingdom as a starter.....1 death from an ISIS nutjob is 1 death too many. Let's cut out this PC-bullsh!t and take extreme measures. Look at what happened in France.

Let's bomb them all and steal their resources......oh no wait, we did that already!

Stole their resources!? What Marxist fantasy land do you live in? We have been paying 100 dollars a barrel to Saudia Arabia for decades and the the Saudi power elites AKA The House of Saud has stolen 99 % of their peoples resources. Without 'us' there would be no oil industry or gas industry or any modern technology in the stone age middle east.

Um I could be wrong but I don't remember the west invading Saudi Arabia and deposing of it's government. Surprising given it's human rights record and the west's propensity to refer to human rights as justification where it has done exactly this with other countries.

What was that about a fantasy land?

Middle Eastern oil wealth is largely controlled by the state, yet most of the population remains poor......Getting off topic aren't we?

Close Nana, Soi Cowboy and Walking Street NOW!!! I want to see them still and not remains of them. If they blow up these great places of "entertainment" I have no reason to live here anymore, please!!!

You sound a bit distraught - I suggest you leave Thailand if you are so fed up.

Here's an idea. If you don't like the threat of muslims cutting off your head or the heads of your loved ones then move to Japan. There are less than 1500 muslims in Japan and Japan are very careful of checking the ones they let in. They also do not let them protest or preach their evil beliefs. If they are caught trying to they are locked up immediately. The big question is why isn't the rest of the world dealing with these misguided paedophile worshippers in the same way?

Yes, and good luck in getting a visa for Japan.........

I remember times when all bars and restaurants in Pattaya had signs " No fragging Arabs allowed." This isn't a racist comment, just a fact how it once was.

These days you could have thousands of terrorists hiding in Chonburi province alone, they got their own bars, look down on us and I'll never forget when they're trying to surround my wife when we were on a holiday in Pattaya with our son.

It's clear that they would like to rule the world and it might be worth to think about all the sleepers in certain countries, ready to blow themselves up with a self made bomb, just to kill many innocent people.

The south of this country is a great example what's actually going on. Tamil Tigers are also using Thailand to plan their attacks on Sri Lanka.

I'm just wondering how much the "intelligence" knows about all these guys? Scary in my eyes. blink.png

This surrounding of your wife and kid is an Arab game called Harush Gamea - google it. Filth

These filth have no place in Thailand or any other country other than the sh!thole they spawned from. If they did that to my wife, they would not see the light of day.

The problem with checking all Arabs which is sensible idea is that the Europeans have given them.citizenship and passports ! For example I was sitting next to a German in jomtien IO his name was Ali Abdul Mohamed! I met a swede in Bangkok named Ali Hussein, 30 years a swede but spoke no Swedish. And their is the problem- we have been infiltrated and so has Thailand.

but a substantially higher proportion of Muslims are involved in and/or support terror compared with practitioners from the great religions of the world (or none).

Its not true. Statistically speaking Muslims are under represented in the world of terrorism.

Could you please post a link to substantiate your statement?

but a substantially higher proportion of Muslims are involved in and/or support terror compared with practitioners from the great religions of the world (or none).

Its not true. Statistically speaking Muslims are under represented in the world of terrorism.

No he can't - it's just a troll windup. Ignore him. What is true is that muslims are greater victims of muslim terrorism than non muslims - they've been killing their own since their leader died over a thousand years ago. Truly Satan's Children.

Hey hang on, looking at the above one would think I made that ridiculous statement, I didnt, I was quoting a preposterous statement made previously, hence the bold...see post #67 to clarify....please!

I am sorry ThaiFelix, I misquoted you (by mistake), you were questioning the absurdity of the statement "a substantially higher proportion of Muslims are involved in and/or support terror"

Pimay1 and The manic: Its the person who made that ridiculous statement about a higher proportion of Muslims being terrorists or supporting terrorism who needs to supply evidence and/or links to justify his insanity, not me.

Haters will hate, so the Islamaphobes will always argue one way and sensible people will argue the other way.

Troll ? Oh I see, anyone who is not anti-Muslim must be a troll right ?

I am sorry ThaiFelix, I misquoted you (by mistake), you were questioning the absurdity of the statement "a substantially higher proportion of Muslims are involved in and/or support terror"

Pimay1 and The manic: Its the person who made that ridiculous statement about a higher proportion of Muslims being terrorists or supporting terrorism who needs to supply evidence and/or links to justify his insanity, not me.

Haters will hate, so the Islamaphobes will always argue one way and sensible people will argue the other way.

Just for clarification I asked for the link for your statement "Its not true. Statistically speaking Muslims are under represented in the world of terrorism.

Just for clarification I asked for the link for your statement "Its not true. Statistically speaking Muslims are under represented in the world of terrorism.

Here is one of many articles

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/omar-alnatour/muslims-are-not-terrorist_b_8718000.html

So Pimay thinks I have an illness just because I am anti Islamic and proud of it and have been since I lived and worked in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Iran 40 years ago. Back then my opinions, based on everyday experiences were formed. But it is not a sickness or phobia it is based on AWARENESS and knowledge Alas nothing I have seen of Muslims behaviour in the UK, Germany, France or in Africa etc has led me to believe otherwise or change my opinions You are a dupe, albeit, a well intentioned stooge, of a combination of Islamic deceit and political correctness. Islam has been a terror cult for over a thousand years. Nothing has changed. To know this is not a phobia.

Edited by The manic