TV package

HansMoleman

Get a andorid box for about 2k then load on Filmon.tv which has BBC 1-3, ITV 1-4 and +1's, C4, C5 and some other weird ones, after that load up IlikeHD, set up an account and then get a 50 baht true money voucher which gives you 5hrs of all channels and you can see how it works for you, my advice is set the default to 720 as it seems to allow more bandwidth through and doesnt buffer as much.

Expat TV doesnt seem to have that much more than Filmon which is free.

Any others that also have always drop out and picture freeze with ip tv android box and tot DSL line , webstream and you tube ok but my Slingbox and android always freeze speed test says I have between 8 and 10 Mbit ping ok

In my homecountry have 5 Mbit DSL line but never any interruption looks like tot canot dekivery constant data speed on international lines

Thanks for the replies. I also found this one www.cleo888.com. Works very good it seems.

That's a great bouquet for Sports. Has all the Bein channels, which is unusual, as well as all the UK ones (Sky, BT, etc.).

Don't like the idea of giving a credit card to a bunch of strangers on the interweb though :)

Thanks for the replies. I also found this one www.cleo888.com. Works very good it seems.

That's a great bouquet for Sports. Has all the Bein channels, which is unusual, as well as all the UK ones (Sky, BT, etc.).

Don't like the idea of giving a credit card to a bunch of strangers on the interweb though smile.png

I can't open that cleo888.com. I get a 403 Forbidden message

Don't like the idea of giving a credit card to a bunch of strangers on the interweb though smile.png

Odd, 403 normally means you don't have permissions.

Working fine for me here http://www.cleo888.com/

I just looked at Android Box's on Lazada and there are a lot to choose from.

Does anyone have experience with any of the boxes?

Are there some things to be aware of?

You get what you pay for?

The Minix X8 h and later will work on any TV. They are top end and if you do have a problem they have a great forum for support. Just google minix forum and check it out before you buy. They also have a windiws version if you don't like android. I recently bought the windiws version fir a friend and it works great, I find it easier to work with than android but he only uses it for Kodi. The only drawback with the windiws version is you really need a wireless keyboard as windows remotes don't work well with Kodi out of the box.

Odd, 403 normally means you don't have permissions.

Working fine for me here http://www.cleo888.com/

I also can't open it. Maybe its on the naughty step here, sat next to the Daily Mail.

Get a andorid box for about 2k then load on Filmon.tv which has BBC 1-3, ITV 1-4 and +1's, C4, C5 and some other weird ones, after that load up IlikeHD, set up an account and then get a 50 baht true money voucher which gives you 5hrs of all channels and you can see how it works for you, my advice is set the default to 720 as it seems to allow more bandwidth through and doesnt buffer as much.

Expat TV doesnt seem to have that much more than Filmon which is free.

Great advice if you like watching TV at 4 am.