Swedish doctor given 10 years for bunker kidnapping

webfact

Swedish doctor given 10 years for bunker kidnapping

STOCKHOLM: -- A Swedish doctor has been sentenced to 10 years in jail after being found guilty of kidnapping a woman and keeping her in a bunker for six days.

Martin Peter Trenneborg had admitted kidnapping her but denied and was acquitted of rape.

He had planned to hold her captive as a girlfriend in the purpose-built bunker for years.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35640955

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2016-02-24

In the prisons in Sweden do the prisoners play drop the soap ? I hope that they do for the dear depraved doctor.

A few years ago one of my Swedish acquaintances told me that the "prisons" in Sweden are amongst the cushiest in the world - and not much of a deterrent for criminals. Better than 1970s Butlins, apparently.

Being a Swedish citizen I am obviously ashamed. Although I do realise that the rest of the planet deals with things of this sort on a daily basis, so I guess human depravation has also touched our " innocent " country ( it wansn' t like this back in the day, the worst thing we got in the paper was the auntie next door who lost her cat! ). Human will be human, and withput proper guidance and a government who actually cares of their taxpayers, this will just grow into a F***ing savage planet. sitting here in " paradise" but mindful of the direction we are going. When will we actuallygrow up??? Thailand listening??