Loss of Purse leads to apparent Suicide in North Pattaya

webfact

Loss of Purse leads to apparent Suicide in North Pattaya

hang-4.jpg?fit=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- On Thursday afternoon, Police and medics were called to a rented apartment in Soi Loilang in North Pattaya after its occupant was discovered hanging from a steel window grill.

The deceased female occupant was named as Khun Duangjan aged 37 who is thought to have died many hours before she was discovered.

Khun Joom aged 38 is a food vendor located next to the apartment complex and described how the victim would eat and drink whisky at her stall on regular occasions.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221768/loss-of-purse-leads-to-apparent-suicide-in-north-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-02-26

Her t-shirt says dangerous yes Pattaya is a dangerous place.

How many more apparent suicides are going to happen before the police start examining things properly and then telling the truth about the deaths?

Sad way for anyone to go.R.I.P. young lady.

Got to be more to this that meet the eye, suicide over loosing a purse? not unless she had like

lots of money and her gold jewelries in there which in clearly not the case.....

Beside, she doesn't look 37 at all, not with a face of figure like in the pictures, more like 20-27......

How many more apparent suicides are going to happen before the police start examining things properly and then telling the truth about the deaths?

Rubbish, unless you are looking at a completely different photo from the one posted ! If this had happened in Bangkok then would not Bangkok be a dangerous place ? The "dangerous" relates to nothing specifically, and purely projection on your part. Please excuse my nit picking :)

Rubbish, unless you are looking at a completely different photo from the one posted ! If this had happened in Bangkok then would not Bangkok be a dangerous place ? The "dangerous" relates to nothing specifically, and purely projection on your part. Please excuse my nit picking smile.png

Murder makes a place dangerous, this was unlikely a suicide. Call it a suicide so it doesn't go in papers as a murder and bring disrepute on Pattaya. Case solved now lets go find some bridge players.

Got to be more to this that meet the eye, suicide over loosing a purse? not unless she had like

lots of money and her gold jewelries in there which in clearly not the case.....

Beside, she doesn't look 37 at all, not with a face of figure like in the pictures, more like 20-27......

Did you read the article? She had all her money in there, can't buy food or pay rent

Poor soul RIP

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Could the pictures have possibly been taken when she was younger?

RIP

Think there is a lot more to this story. but unfortunately it will most likely never get investigated properly.

I am no CSI but that crime-scene look staged and suspect. normally one would not be able to "hang" one self like that unless drugs and or Alcohol involved

wai2.gif

Do we really need to see those photos of her lifeless body?

The usual disgraceful reporting from Pattaya One.

yes, the pictures are interesting.

RIP to the lady, a sad way to go.

Regarding the pictures, you can see she allegedly hang herself while sitting (?) and the furniture/items within her reach were not disturbed.

I wonder if someone struggling with death would just calmly sit and wait?

I think people complaining about such pictures in press reporting are over-sensitive.

I also can't think of any benefits of hiding reality from the public.

If Western people were more aware that sometimes shit just happens, then maybe Western countries would take some better decisions in a number of issues.

Edited by manarak

RIP

Think there is a lot more to this story. but unfortunately it will most likely never get investigated properly.

I am no CSI but that crime-scene look staged and suspect. normally one would not be able to "hang" one self like that unless drugs and or Alcohol involved

wai2.gif

Wrong, hanging often is from a low position and not jumping from an objevt with a loop around the neck.

The girls that leave their homes in the provinces and come to Pattaya are expected to send money to their families. Some families put immense pressure on the girls to keep this income stream flowing. Not delivering on her promises is a burden some are unable to bear. I also consider that she may have not had any food, time, or hope left. She may have also been in debt. Suicide is an answer to make the pain stop. Whatever pain the rope caused, it would not be for long.

RIP Khun Duangjan.

As usual TV CSI are out.... "more to this than meets the eye"..."looks staged"...."more like 20-27".... etc. etc.etc.

Fact 1 : Using a loop around a solid object and sitting (sometimes whilst intoxicated) is quite a common method of suicide as it negates the fear of pain from the drop. Victims fall asleep and unfortunately the loop does the rest once their head droops forward in sleep.

Fact 2: A loss of all one has in the world be it a lot or a little is enough to make some people want to end their pain.

Fact 3: A casual glance at the pictures shows they are grainy and aged, indicating they are old photos that the poor woman kept as mementos of happier times.

Maybe instead of watching episodes of CSI etc. via netflix or the free cable in your favourite bar, you might like to actually:

A) get a life

B.) get an education about the matters at hand

C) Both A and B

Edited by Lopchan

The girls that leave their homes in the provinces and come to Pattaya are expected to send money to their families. Some families put immense pressure on the girls to keep this income stream flowing. Not delivering on her promises is a burden some are unable to bear. I also consider that she may have not had any food, time, or hope left. She may have also been in debt. Suicide is an answer to make the pain stop. Whatever pain the rope caused, it would not be for long.

Nothing more than bar <deleted> speak, by provinces i am assuming you mean Isaan (your bullshit generalisations led me to that conclusion), if you knew anything at all about the "provinces" of which you speak then you would know that the family is number 1, regardless of the girls employment, family will always rally round, suicide from the "pressures" you speak of must be as rare as hens teeth.

And if that <deleted> was not enough, then you also assume she may have been in debt, anything else to add to your assumption list?

I think people complaining about such pictures in press reporting are over-sensitive.

It's called "respect for the dead".

I can't think of any benefit in showing those photos to the public.

It's called "respect for the dead".

I can't think of any benefit in showing those photos to the public.

I mean no offense, but I think hiding such photos from public view is fake respect.

too many people think they live in lala land and that they are going to live forever and make huge issues from small things.

pictures such as these sometimes make me think about life and as a consequence I can be more kind to the living in some situationsand also take better decisions.

hiding pictures is for people who don't want to be disturbed in their daydreaming.

for the record, I also strongly approve of showing gruesome traffic accident photos and videos.

they are useful because they remind me to be careful on the road, but also useful because I will show some to my children when they will be old enough to drive.

Edited by manarak

RIP Thai lady. Sad to know maybe 8,000 baht would have got her through the month. i would have given it to her.

i think including the crime scene photos is a form of editorializing. the police say suicide. the writers of the story ask what do you think rest of the world?

including experts who would look at these photos and say BS or not.

Edited by NCC1701A

What part of the investigative process so far in this case doesn't meet with your approval?

RIP

wai2.gif

"I am no CSI...normally one would not be able to "hang" one self like that..."

It's very obvious that you're no CSI.