Marco Rubio mocks Donald Trump’s misspelled insults

rooster59

Marco Rubio mocks Donald Trump’s misspelled insults

post-247607-0-30911800-1456610168_thumb.

US Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio on Friday (February 26) laughed off insults hurled at him via Twitter by rival Donald Trump, making fun of his misspelling of the words “choker”, “lightweight” and “honer.”

“Lightweight Marco Rubio was working hard last night. The problem is, he is a choker, and once a choker, always a chocker! Mr. Meltdown,” the billionaire tweeted.

Trump also said the US senator from Florida “looked like little boy” and that, according to polls, he had won the previous night’s debate, a “great honer!”

“All right, what does Donald Trump do when things go wrong? He takes to Twitter! I have them right here, let’s read some, you’ll have fun,” Rubio smiled, as he riled up the rally attendees in Dallas Texas.

“‘Great honer!’ I think he meant to say ‘great honor’ I don’t know how he got that wrong, because the ‘e’ and the ‘o’ are no where near each other on the keyboard,” he joked as his supporters roared with laughter.

Trump’s tweets came one day after Rubio and rival candidate Ted Cruz ganged up on Trump at a raucous debate in a last-ditch bid to keep the real estate mogul from winning in states on Super Tuesday that could set him up to clinch the presidential nomination.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-02-28

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"Trump also said the U.S. senator from Florida looked 'like a little boy..'"

Wonder what they'll say about "The Donald" after he gets to the White House in November - and in no time flat - starts rolling the ball straight towards World War Three???sad.png

Signed,

Fake Hair Advocates

NEWS FLASH: Fact Trumps Fiction

"The Donald" wants a boner in the White House..

It Trumps the Mile High Club - which would be Old Hat to the Multi - Billionaire by now..

Going way back to a first date with a blond, skinny, big-breasted model named Ivana..

Well I guess that's it then. Rubio knows he has no chance of a cabinet or other appointment in a Trump administration. So, let the mud fling. clap2.gif

There won't be any Trump administration.

Having met the man I agree he is about 70% charlatan, 20% swindler, and 10% bad speller. smile.png

I, however, am not as certain as you and guys like Publicus are, who trots out data, reason and facts for why Clinton will win. However, I am obliged to accept the possibility of a Trump presidency, as I think you all should too. facepalm.gif

Well I guess that's it then. Rubio knows he has no chance of a cabinet or other appointment in a Trump administration. So, let the mud fling. clap2.gif

That would be nice.

Many of us Non-Americans watch with open mouths - while this World-Class Comedy - Drama unfolds..

Many of us outsiders desperately hope that a measure of Sanity will prevail...And Hilary will get a chance to wear the Workboots in "Warshington..."

Donald may have to wear a diaper when they finally clash horns..

Education reform, Health care reform, Financial sector reform, Liveable wage reform, Criminal justice reform, Corporate taxation reform, Pharmaceutical reform, Supreme court reform, Congressional reform, Military spending reform, Student debt reform, Political Party funding reform, Access to abortion reform, Infrastructure repair reform, Firearm reform.

What are the Republican candidates discussing? Spelling.

What are the Media reporting on? Spelling.

USA is really going down the drain at a rate of knots.

All the rules have been changed for Trump - as far as what is acceptable to say - and Rubio is the first one to respond in kind - with insults and crude language. It is the only strategy that stands a chance. He is lot smarter and articulate than Donald, but it might be too little too late. I just don't trust Donald - although I agree with some of his points - and am glad that Marco is finally striking back.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Would most of those voters that read the tweets be aware of the spelling errors? whistling.gif

No, and if he did that here we'd ridicule him for being "the spelling police" and accuse him of ad hominem attacks.

That's what the punk has to do when he can't actually beat the big dog. Attack his spelling for cripe's sake? Is that all he has in a presidential election FGS?

Rubio is going to lose BIG to Trump in Rubio's home state of Florida next Tuesday and he knows it. When the punk can't even win in the state that elected him to Congress he deserves the title of loser.

He's a loser in the vote counting sense.

All the rules have been changed for Trump - as far as what is acceptable to say - and Rubio is the first one to respond in kind with insults and crude language. It is the only strategy that stands a chance. He is lot smarter and articulate than Donald, but it might be too little too late. I just don't trust Donald and am glad that Marco is finally striking back.

What about discussing the real issues that require reform and how best they are addressed. You have to question the intelligence of the average Republican voter. A childish argument on Twitter over spelling?

All the rules have been changed for Trump - as far as what is acceptable to say - and Rubio is the first one to respond in kind with insults and crude language. It is the only strategy that stands a chance. He is lot smarter and articulate than Donald, but it might be too little too late. I just don't trust Donald and am glad that Marco is finally striking back.

What about discussing the real issues that require reform and how best they are addressed.

That is what Marco Rubio has been doing all along and it is a losing strategy. Trump is allowed to get away with ignoring all that stuff and rely on slurs and abuse. The only possible solution is to out-Trump Trump and - so far - Rubio is pretty good at it. He has plenty of ammunition to ridicule The Donald and he'll NEVER run out.

Edited by Ulysses G.

All the rules have been changed for Trump - as far as what is acceptable to say - and Rubio is the first one to respond in kind - with insults and crude language. It is the only strategy that stands a chance. He is lot smarter and articulate than Donald, but it might be too little too late. I just don't trust Donald - although I agree with some of his points - and am glad that Marco is finally striking back.

I wonder who would win a three round, no-gloves, fist fight between Trump and Rubio? Or better still - who weighs more? And who has the better-looking wife (these days)??

As a Canadian, "we" are very interested in all things Americana, us being so insignificant and all..stuck in igloos and all..minus 40 C. all the time..

But when the inevitable shiiit hits the fan a few times a century - Canucks realize that Big Brother to the south will protect us..

So we give you sockeye salmon in perpetuity from the Fraser River wai2.gif

Because you done dammed the hellll out of the Columbia River..sad.png

This is what happens when you only have two political parties in play. It don't work in Thailand.

America swings its political pendulum from Republican to Democrat and now it will be Republican again it seems..knee jerk reactions ad nauseum..

Unless America puts a woman in the White House, in spite of Hillary (and her wayward shadow Bill, who only did what every President does when the chance presents itself on a silver platter..)

I wonder who would win a three round, no-gloves, fist fight between Trump and Rubio?

"He's going to Americans that are struggling, that are hurting, and he's implying, 'I'm fighting for you because I'm a tough guy,'" Rubio said. "A tough guy? This guy inherited $200 million. He's never faced any struggle."

Rubio added: "The other day, he told a protester, 'I'm going to punch you in the face.' Donald Trump has never punched anyone in the face. Donald Trump was the first guy that begged for Secret Service protection."

http://keranews.org/post/dallas-marco-rubio-eviscerates-con-artist-donald-trump

Trump hires a lot of Hispanics in his hotels housekeeping staff though

I'm pretty sure I saw him smoking a Cuban cigar once in SoHo Cigar Bar too.

Having met the man I agree he is about 70% charlatan, 20% swindler, and 10% bad speller. smile.png

I, however, am not as certain as you and guys like Publicus are, who trots out data, reason and facts for why Clinton will win. However, I am obliged to accept the possibility of a Trump presidency, as I think you all should too. facepalm.gif

If and when Donald Trump is nominated there will begin the possibility he could be elected Potus. Presently it is 100% a thought, nothing more. Currently the possibility does not exist.

If Trump does get the nomination, which remains an open question, then the possibility of his becoming Potus would exist. If Trump is nominated, the next step is to consider the probability which is an entirely different beast.

The color of probability is green. Which why until each party completes its respective nominating process, even existing odds, i.e., probability, ramain theoretical. Green is however and nonetheless a serious color.

So speaking of data thx, here are today's lines from oddsmakers in Las Vegas, London, Dublin where they know a bit about democratic elections of a nation's leader.

This time I'm including odds comparisons pre Nevada and post Nevada, with SC D's voting there today. These are the odds as of this day of being elected Potus November 8th, 2016...

HR Clinton today has Potus odds of 4-6 which is a percentage probability of 60.6. Pre Nevada HRC had odds of 4-5 or 55.6%.

Donald Trump today has Potus odds of 9-4 which converts to the probability of 30.7%. Pre Nevada Trump had odds of 11-4 or 26%.

Marco Rubio today has Potus odds of 7-1 or 12.5%. Pre Nevada The Rube had odds of 11-2 or 15%. Marco is going in reverse.

Again, the qualifier is that oddsmaking is a prediction market. Polls are as we know a snapshot. One's sense of things based on knowledge from experience is also a factor.

Odds as of today on winner of the Republican nomination....

Trump odds at 1-4 = 80%

Rubio odds of 7-2 or 22.2%

Cruz odds at 14-1 or 6.6%

D nomination....

HRC odds of 1-14 which is the probability of 93.4%

Out of mercy considerations of the fine and excellent Senator Bernie Sanders of my neighboring state, his odds of winning the D party nomination will be cited at another time. smile.png

We're aware Rubio is not running for reelection to the Senate and for good reason. So he has to be profoundly concerned about the R primary in Florida Mrach 15 due to Trump having a consistently fat lead over him and everyone else.

Although The Rube would luv to be Potus, home is where his heart is so to speak. He fully intends and plans to run for governor in 2018. He'd been speaker of the FL House when he got elected US Senator.

As Speaker he was boss; in the Senate he's a freshman with a desk at the back of the chamber and no seniority. In committees he sits way at the far end. He'd need another full senate six-year term to begin to get seniority in a body that has people reelected five times.

If as looks likely Trump stomps The Rube among Florida Republicans, that would not be good news for Marco's ambitions to preside over his adopted state. All the same, two years in politics is 2000 years. It's just something more for The Rube to sweat.

What about discussing the real issues that require reform and how best they are addressed.

That is what Marco Rubio has been doing all along and it is a losing strategy. Trump is allowed to get away with ignoring all that stuff and rely on slurs and abuse. The only possible solution is to out-Trump Trump and - so far - Rubio is pretty good at it. He has plenty of ammunition to ridicule The Donald and he'll NEVER run out.

A stupid strategy, you cant beat the master at his own game.

If they can't back on topic and start discussing the real issues they have no chance. And if 'the people' don't care about that they'll get what they deserve.

If and when Donald Trump is nominated there will begin the possibility he could be elected Potus. Presently it is 100% a thought, nothing more. Currently the possibility does not exist.

If Trump does get the nomination, which remains an open question, then the possibility of his becoming Potus would exist. If Trump is nominated, the next step is to consider the probability which is an entirely different beast.

The color of probability is green. Which why until each party completes its respective nominating process, even existing odds, i.e., probability, ramain theoretical. Green is however and nonetheless a serious color.

So speaking of data thx, here are today's lines from oddsmakers in Las Vegas, London, Dublin where they know a bit about democratic elections of a nation's leader.

This time I'm including odds comparisons pre Nevada and post Nevada, with SC D's voting there today. These are the odds as of this day of being elected Potus November 8th, 2016...

HR Clinton today has Potus odds of 4-6 which is a percentage probability of 60.6. Pre Nevada HRC had odds of 4-5 or 55.6%.

Donald Trump today has Potus odds of 9-4 which converts to the probability of 30.7%. Pre Nevada Trump had odds of 11-4 or 26%.

-snip-

US News and World Report Feb 26, 2016

Trump Will Become President, Says Extremely Accurate Statistician
His statistical model has only ever been wrong once in 104 years.
The odds are ever in Donald Trump's favor.
Helmut Norpoth, a professor of political science at Stony Brook University, has developed a statistical model that predicts a 97 percent to 99 percent chance that Trump will win the 2016 presidential election if he wins the Republican nomination, The Blaze reports.
Norpoth's model has correctly predicted the outcome of every single presidential election since 1912 – save one, the election of 1960, which some believe was rigged. It uses a candidate’s performance in their party’s primary coupled with electoral cycle patterns to determine the likely outcome of the general election.
If Hillary Clinton goes against Trump, the chance of a President Trump is 97 percent, according to the model. If Bernie Sanders wins the Democratic nomination instead, the chances for a Trump victory jump further, to 99 percent.
If the nominee is not Trump, the model predicts that there is still a 61 percent overall chance that a Republican will win the White House, The Statesman reports.
post-164212-0-54814400-1456627738_thumb.
Edited by NeverSure