Clinton eyes big win in S. Carolina; Sanders shifts focus

rooster59

Bit rich saying that black folk love democrats….especially with cops shooting and killing so many of their people….during the reign of a black president…who doesn't do anything for fear that he may be seen as favouring his own.

Bit rich saying that black folk love democrats….especially with cops shooting and killing so many of their people….during the reign of a black president…who doesn't do anything for fear that he may be seen as favouring his own.

That's one of my gripes against Obama...he ignores blacks for the reason you state, he doesn't want to be seen playing favorites (or maybe it is that African American descendant of slaves vs African immigrant dynamic?).

In either case, too bad. I thought after he was elected he would make kids in poor, inner-city neighborhoods look at studying and getting educated as something to be proud of instead of something to be ashamed of like often is the case in those neighborhoods. After hearing an Obama speech maybe they would think "talking white" wasn't such a bad thing and they would learn their own language. Poor inner-city black kids need a positive role model and the prez let them down. In the big picture, it was a lost opportunity for them and the country.

That's one of my gripes against Obama...he ignores blacks for the reason you state, he doesn't want to be seen playing favorites (or maybe it is that African American descendant of slaves vs African immigrant dynamic?).

In either case, too bad. I thought after he was elected he would make kids in poor, inner-city neighborhoods look at studying and getting educated as something to be proud of instead of something to be ashamed of like often is the case in those neighborhoods. After hearing an Obama speech maybe they would think "talking white" wasn't such a bad thing and they would learn their own language. Poor inner-city black kids need a positive role model and the prez let them down. In the big picture, it was a lost opportunity for them and the country.

What a lot of them need is to have a father around. Unfortunately the Clintons pushed legislation that put a lot of these kids fathers in prison. Making America the country with the highest number of people incarcerated, both per capita and in fact.