Tallest building in CM

baywatch82

Indeed it is.

I thought it interesting to read what people had to say back then about the Supalai Monti vs the, where we are today view.

For the OP: the units are all sold out long ago but secondary sales are available, at a premium.

I still agree with my comments from 2012.

Indeed it is.

I thought it interesting to read what people had to say back then about the Supalai Monti vs the, where we are today view.

For the OP: the units are all sold out long ago but secondary sales are available, at a premium.

Yes, it's a carbuncle for sure, a blot and an eyesore.

Indeed it is.

And a crap place to live, unless you work at Central Fes....

Indeed it is.

Why is it different if you work at central festival? Are the rooms bigger is the plumbing gold if you work there? Did they do proper construction on your unit?

Indeed it is.

I also strongly agree with my 2012-self.

Why is it different if you work at central festival? Are the rooms bigger is the plumbing gold if you work there? Did they do proper construction on your unit?

Travelling to work would be easy if you lived in that tower block and worked in Central Festival shopping center , there are within walking distance of each other

Travelling to work would be easy if you lived in that tower block and worked in Central Festival shopping center , there are within walking distance of each other

Wont affect the accommodations in the least. Crap is crap no matter where you live or work.

"The bubble is about to burst"

That's all I got from that thread...

Exactly, you'll notice that several years later it still hasn't!

You'll also notice that despite the various comments about bubbles, not being a good investment and not being able to make money from condo's in Chiang Mai, those units did sell out quickly, many did subsequently change hands several times and it's not impossible to buy one, yet the building is still less than half finished. That bubble is still waiting to pop, but it hasn't!

You'll also notice that despite the various comments about bubbles, not being a good investment and not being able to make money from condo's in Chiang Mai, those units did sell out quickly, many did subsequently change hands several times and it's not impossible to buy one, yet the building is still less than half finished. That bubble is still waiting to pop, but it hasn't!

And in the mean time, my low rent stays exactly the same.

A fair point, but has your investment portfolio made a decent return also?

Yes, with zero work.

Yes, with zero work.

Cool, I suspect however you are not in the majority but well done regardless and I hope that trend continues.

nd a crap place to live, unless you work at Central Fes....

Wont affect the accommodations in the least. Crap is crap no matter where you live or work.

I think that he meant that the convenience of walking to work outweights the unpleasant looking building .

Sorry for asking, but are we having an ironic/sarcastic exchange, or are we being serious ?