Jealousy blamed for murder of Thai woman in Chantaburi

webfact

Jealousy blamed for murder of Thai woman in Chantaburi
Kwaang Siripoom

c.jpg

CHANTABURI:-- A man has been arrested for murder after a 58 year old woman was found shot dead in her home on Sunday.

Officers from Kanghangmaew Police Station were called to a house in Khunchong district where they found the body of Mrs Jaroon Sarasang, who had been shot twice in the head.

A forensic examination of the house found the back door had been broken and behind the property, officers also found the a pair of bloodstained shoes belonging to prime suspect Mr Nattaphon Boonreun, 31.

Neighbours then told police that Nattaphon was in fact hiding in his house located close to the crime scene.

Officers circled the house and whilst trying to persuade Nattaphon to surrender he opened fire. Police at the scene returned fire, hitting Nataphon in the leg.

He was then arrested and formally charged prior to be transferred to hospital for medical treatment.

Police Captain Sawai Chinawong told reporters that Nattaphon admitted to killing Mrs Jaroon after she spurned his advances and that he was jealous of the attention she had been paying to other men in the area.

Nattaphon remains in the police custody and is awaiting further legal proceedings.

Source: Daily News

-- (c) thaivisa.com 2016-02-29

Spurned his advances ??She was 58 years old.

What was going through his mind him at 31, maybe looking for a motherly bit of loving.

How apt that you decide to play the age card,so what is it many of our expat friends in Thailand are looking for when dating women considerably younger a bit of daughterly love.

Talk about double standards.

Men are usually a couple years older than the women they're in romantic relationships with.

A woman who's 27 years older than the man is pretty newsworthy in itself...

Women usually look for maturity and security in relationships. And no offense but, western men usually age a lttle better than Asian women.

That chart you're probably seen about how Chinese women age isn't that much of an exaggeration. They look about the same from 18 until 40 or 50 and then suddenly shrink, expand and wrinkle up like a prune.

Darn it. I was also planning to shoot at the police whilst hiding in my nearby house if I ever got into trouble. It doesn't make sense that they don't just give up and go away if I shoot at them, leaving me to get on with the rest of my life. I guess if it ever happens I can always take a hostage. That'll definitely make them go away.

Well done to the cops who shot him in the leg. American and Australian cops say they can't do this and usually end up killing.

Not saying if they did kill him it would be a great loss though.

Lol.... Could be that they missed what they were aiming for.... This is Thailand.

Police are trained to shoot center mass (chest), not airy fairy fancy pants BS leg shots, which gives the murderer another opportunity to return fire, perhaps killing a cop in the exchange.

Well done to the cops who shot him in the leg. American and Australian cops say they can't do this and usually end up killing.

Not saying if they did kill him it would be a great loss though.

I doubt shooting him in the leg was planned

More like a lucky shot

I've seen some of Thailand's finest at the firing range

Good luck if they hit anything they aim at