Do you exercise?

Rob8891

I exercise but I haven't managed to accumulate as many chins as the guys on that other place, poor ole stew and Davo have have half a dozen chins each, they must really exercise their drinking arm on the bar stool, me thinks. 555555

They will probably work out exercise involves the entire bodies somewhere between their 2nd and 3rd heart attack, by which stage they will hold a monopoly on chins. There must be some exercise involved in carry all that fat ugly flesh around, surely?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"My weight is down to 89 kilos and I feel like 50 again".

A lot of people talk about their weight, without mentioning their height.

If you are of average height ( around 5ft 8ins), then 89 Ks is a good bit overweight,

but if you are about 6ft 3ins, then your weight is about right.

Cycle about 10 Ks, then go to the exercise park about five days a week.

Don't want to become an over muscled monkey man.

As long as I stay around 76 Ks, being 6 ft tall, that keeps me happy.

Dont worry your type would never be able to get muscular. So no need to mention that all the time.

Your an ectomorph you wont het fat easy but no muscle either.

Cycle about 10 Ks, then go to the exercise park about five days a week.

Don't want to become an over muscled monkey man.

As long as I stay around 76 Ks, being 6 ft tall, that keeps me happy.

Dont worry your type would never be able to get muscular. So no need to mention that all the time.

Your an ectomorph you wont het fat easy but no muscle either.

Good, that's just what I'm aiming for, keep a steady weight, being able to eat well, I'm partial

to some biscuits and a cup of tea in the evenings.

I try and walk 5-10 Kilometres every day... 21 kilometres one day last week

I still have a bit of a fat belly though

It is highly unlikely that you will see a rapid loss of belly fat just by walking, whether it be 21kms in a day . . . . or even more!

Given enough time, there will be incremental reductions, but don't expect it to happen fairly soon.

The secret to rapid fat reduction is to trigger your hormonal responses, which really requires high-intensity exercise. The

benefits kick in once you get your heart rate up to 60-80% of your maximum heart rate. 10-15 minutes of jogging, skipping,

swimming will achieve this for you. If you do it daily, so much the better.

How do you know what your maximum heart rate is? It depends on your age and decreases as one gets older. Use

220 minus your age, and that will be reasonably accurate as your maximum heart rate.

If you can also supplement your exercise with a low-carb, high fat diet, you will be well on your way to becoming a new

slender-fella. Good luck!

It is highly unlikely that you will see a rapid loss of belly fat just by walking, whether it be 21kms in a day . . . . or even more!

Given enough time, there will be incremental reductions, but don't expect it to happen fairly soon.

The secret to rapid fat reduction is to trigger your hormonal responses, which really requires high-intensity exercise. The

benefits kick in once you get your heart rate up to 60-80% of your maximum heart rate. 10-15 minutes of jogging, skipping,

swimming will achieve this for you. If you do it daily, so much the better.

How do you know what your maximum heart rate is? It depends on your age and decreases as one gets older. Use

220 minus your age, and that will be reasonably accurate as your maximum heart rate.

If you can also supplement your exercise with a low-carb, high fat diet, you will be well on your way to becoming a new

slender-fella. Good luck!

Skipping is a good one, i should get back into that, or running

You can't out exercise a bad diet, so if you really want to remove belly fat look at your diet. Exercise is nice and good for health but as a way to control weight its inferior to having a healthy diet. I got quite fat in 2011 even though I exercised.

Also.. fat wont disappear from one spot. it will go from all around your body unfortunately the belly is last for many males.

You can't out exercise a bad diet, so if you really want to remove belly fat look at your diet. Exercise is nice and good for health but as a way to control weight its inferior to having a healthy diet. I got quite fat in 2011 even though I exercised.

Also.. fat wont disappear from one spot. it will go from all around your body unfortunately the belly is last for many males.

Yeah. I eat too many potato chips and Halls/Clorets candies... usually at night

Yeah. I eat too many potato chips and Halls/Clorets candies... usually at night

Its real had to use exercise to combat such a habit. Just takes far too much time to burn that off. Exercise is still good for other health benefits.. but should not be seen as the first thing to do when getting fat, diet is far more important (unfortunately)

If you are of average height ( around 5ft 8ins), then 89 Ks is a good bit overweight,

That's my trouble.

Does anyone have any recommendations for putting on height?

I reckon if I was 7'4" I'd be just the right weight

SC

That's my trouble.

SC

Yes, get a pair of stilts, take a walk down Walking Street in Pattaya some night and see the guy who is a good bit taller than 7ft 4ins.

That's my trouble.

SC

Yes, get a pair of stilts, take a walk down Walking Street in Pattaya some night and see the guy who is a good bit taller than 7ft 4ins.

Go on the rack?

That's my trouble.

SC

Go on the rack?

Human Growth Hormone.. that the stuff .. I swear you will be a giant in no time (just joking)