Drug mule Brit arrested for trafficking meth from Thailand to Australia

webfact

No meths manufacturer in Perth area??? job opening for Mr White?, plenty of wide open space to set up a lab

There is much meth and crystal math being manufactured in Perth, Western Australia.. I read recently that the WA Police Commissioner (Callaghan ?) son had been convicted of doing so.

Another one taxpayers have to pay USD 100k to support this <deleted> for the next 10 years after that he will demand rehab etc etc meanwhile the rest of us are trying to make ends meet send him back to UK prison.

1: In Australia the tax is played in AUD and not in USD. It's a country not a place in the US.

2: In Australia the maximum sentence is 25 years. But you've already sentenced him to 10 years?

3: Mules/traffickers are not necessary addicts, hence not need rehabilitation (Especially after10 years).

4: He may have been travelling on a British passport, but like many there, hold dual nationality, hence cannot be sent back to the UK.

Another one taxpayers have to pay USD 100k to support this <deleted> for the next 10 years after that he will demand rehab etc etc meanwhile the rest of us are trying to make ends meet send him back to UK prison.

Dont send him to a UK prison he will think he is in a holiday camp. Send him to a Thai jail

Just another episode of Bad Girls.

"Well, it's really not my fault. This man came by and asked me to watch his bag. Then he left. They called my flight, and I couldn't take another carry-one, so I ate the contents of his bag before boarding with the intention of finding him later and returning his property. Heck, how was I suppose to know it was Meth."

Too bad he wasn't caught in Thailand

In prison in Aus life is better than the pensioners have facepalm.gif

Illegal immigrants also do better than Australian pensioners who have paid taxes all their working life.

nothing against drugs or drug dealers but... why carry the stuff when you can mail it?

Are you serious.....?

Yer right - mail it rolleyes.gif

Australian Border security and postal customs will catch that this right away with the CBR scanning run on 100% of all incoming parcels.

To summarise, the 'chump' is caught whatever method he chooses - in this instance he is very lucky to be caught in OZ - if he was caught in Thailand it would be a different story.

Here's Oz's border security at work

Where's your evidence that Oz scans 100% of parcels? The video you linked was about scanning of shipping containers. The post/mail is a whole other thing, and I doubt that every item of mail is scanned... I might be wrong, but I'd think that would take immense resources and time, and delay delivery to an unacceptable degree. After all, it was this 'loophole' that allowed sites like 'Silk Road' to deliver drugs through the mail for years.