World considers a Trump presidency, and many shudder

webfact

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seems a pretty normal response of a normal male with hormones to the presence of a DDG woman. He's just admitting he's a normal male. He also said that he would only do it if she wasn't his daughter.

It's so difficult addressing irrefutable nonsense. Of course Trump has a long misogynistic history but does love his family. In fact he wants to bang his daughter! gigglem.gif

Misogynists don't change, and he obviously loves women, lots of women. Misogynists don't run beauty pageants.

"Misogynists don't run beauty pageants," okay, I see your point. He loves women. BUT, he objectifies women; they aren't human beings. If you've heard "The Donald" on Howard Stern, you know how he is. He's a jerk.

Straw man point coming: Some say, anyone who runs a beauty contest is a misogynist. Beauty Contests?

He's an awful person and totally unacceptable to be President of the United States.

Come on...listen to the Stern tapes and tell me you want Trump to be President. He is unbearable. We laugh (as guys) as he puts down women, over and over again. This is how this very crude man thinks. Do you really think this guy should be President? coffee1.gif

Andrew Dice Clay for President. It's like listening to a Dice monolog. "Why you looking at me?" See 4:47

No matter how many times I say it, seems that the anti trumpists just don't get it. IT'S NOT ABOUT TRUMP. Give me ( us ) a better anti establishment candidate and I'll ( we'll ) support him/ her in a millisecond. I want the useless, seat warming clowns that infest modern politics to get a good kicking, and it seems that Trump is the only one looking to do that. Trump could be a real misogynist, a clown, a buffoon, a braggart, an oaf, and I'd support him if he was the only one standing up for the middle class against the trough feeders. Modern politics is broken, and HRC definitely ain't gonna fix it. I want a hero, no matter how flawed, to ride into town ( Washington ) and wash the trash into the gutter.

I'm not saying he can- the system is so entrenched that it might not be possible for anyone to fix, but I want to hope that someone will try.

I say again, HRC will not fix the problem, she is PART OF the problem. She is totally invested in the system, and feeds off of it.

Donald Trump the uniquely American Mussolini is not an answer, much less the answer.

Trump terrifies our allies and makes our enemies smile.

Domestically we need to protect and defend the Bill of Rights against this wild radical ignoramus strongman.

Trump terrifies our so called leaders ( but not us ) because they're terrified that if he does what he says he'll do he'll show them up for the sad, sorry bunch of losers that they are.

Where in the Bill of Rights does it say that you can prevent someone becoming president ( other than at the ballot box ) merely because a bunch of crazy.gif doesn't like them?

If you're so confident that enough people will vote against him, why are you soooooooo worried he'll win? biggrin.png

I'm not saying he can- the system is so entrenched that it might not be possible for anyone to fix, but I want to hope that someone will try.

No matter how many times I say it, seems that the anti trumpists just don't get it. IT'S NOT ABOUT TRUMP. Give me ( us ) a better anti establishment candidate and I'll ( we'll ) support him/ her in a millisecond. I want the useless, seat warming clowns that infest modern politics to get a good kicking, and it seems that Trump is the only one looking to do that. Trump could be a real misogynist, a clown, a buffoon, a braggart, an oaf, and I'd support him if he was the only one standing up for the middle class against the trough feeders. Modern politics is broken, and HRC definitely ain't gonna fix it. I want a hero, no matter how flawed, to ride into town ( Washington ) and wash the trash into the gutter.

I say again, HRC will not fix the problem, she is PART OF the problem. She is totally invested in the system, and feeds off of it.

Donald Trump the uniquely American Mussolini is not an answer, much less the answer.

Trump terrifies our allies and makes our enemies smile.

Domestically we need to protect and defend the Bill of Rights against this wild radical ignoramus strongman.

Trump terrifies our so called leaders ( but not us ) because they're terrified that if he does what he says he'll do he'll show them up for the sad, sorry bunch of losers that they are.

Where in the Bill of Rights does it say that you can prevent someone becoming president ( other than at the ballot box ) merely because a bunch of crazy.gif doesn't like them?

If you're so confident that enough people will vote against him, why are you soooooooo worried he'll win? biggrin.png

What me worry laugh.png

This is a quadrennial election of Potus.

No way the kid is sitting one out and absolutely no way the kid would sit out this particular one. You expect me to go back to full time work because HRC is on course to win?

The presence of the uniquely American Mussolini Donald Trump makes this unlike any election of the country's history. Clinton is the odds-on favorite and the Bill of Rights also needs defending against The Benito Bandito.

Change in this election means one thing and one thing only -- the uniquely American Mussolini. So no matter how the far out lunar right slices it, it's still baloney with green cheese.

For all those hoping and praying for a Hilary indictment, that now looks increasingly unlikely. The best Trump can hope for is that the investigation goes on longer keeping the issue alive. Meanwhile, as Obama arrives in Japan today, and with his meeting with the G7 leaders (the best friends of the US), there is great angst among all the leaders as has been widely reported concerning whether Trump could possibly be elected. Obama has been reassuring them that he will not be, but will have to temper that claim now with recent poll results.

Trump is the last person the closest allies of the US want to see elected.

Legal experts have said it appears unlikely Clinton would be charged with committing a crime. The relatively few U.S. laws that govern the handling of classified materials were generally written to cover spies and leakers. Lawyers who specialize in national security say it would be a stretch to apply these statutes to a former cabinet secretary whose communication of sensitive materials was with aides — not a national enemy.

The Justice Department also does not appear to have convened a grand jury to examine Clinton's email use, a likely step if prosecutors were weighing felony criminal charges.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/clinton-email-probe-winding-down-142039462.html

Because you are probably right about no prosecution for HRC... just before then there is likely to be a big leak from the FBI HRC investigation files.. done Anonymous style... or some patriot in the FBI will sacrifice their career or take early retirement and spill the beans. Ought to be good for a 10 point drop in mid to late October.

Trump will be the next POTUS. He just keeps getting stronger. He's gained 11 points on Hillary in just the last month, coming from 11 points down in most polls to a virtual tie now in most polls. He has a steep upward trajectory. He just finished dusting off 16 other candidates in the primaries and Crooked Hillary can't even finish off that sad old Bernie. Bernie kicked her butt Big (or did I mean to say he kicked her big butt?) in the State of Washington primary yesterday.

IF Hillary gets the nomination despite the scandals and despite Bernie going to the convention with a message that he has a better chance of beating Trump she will get her butt kicked in the general election in a landslide.

Pundits said Trump couldn't win the nomination. They said he isn't very presidential about something he said so he just doubled down and said something even stronger.

Trump is proving a lot of people wrong including many on this forum.

Get used to saying "President Trump".

Donald Trump will be the next President Of The United States Of America.

Cheers.

laugh.png

I note your funny face, and also that you still think Trump hates ALL women, including his wife and children.

It is called a distinction without a difference.

Mussolini loved his family too.

It excuses nothing and forgives no one.

Anywhere anytime.

I have no idea of what you are trying to say in that reply.

As this is becoming bantering, and I have made my point, I will not reply to any further incomprehensible posts by you on this subject.

Kindly visit here plse thx

http://www.readingrockets.org/helping/target/comprehension

Then perhaps give it a better go next time....

No reply necessary btw.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1464193654.361221.jpg

The trend is not good For Hillary at this stage..

... So wonder if earlier comments about how Bernie supporters can just piss off.. As Hillary doesn't need our votes anyway is still the view of some on this thread..

I was saying sort of the same thing earlier. It will be ironic if a divided DFL loses. They thought the GOP would lose based upon Trump breaking up voting blocks. The funny thing is the people in the GOP who hate Trump have few options. What do they do vote for Bernie or HRC? Where as if you are DFL you have Bernie as the protest vote now. Who can Bernie supporters vote for after he bows out, HRC? Things are getting messy and I think many Sanders supporters will not accept Hillary and this could very will lead to a Trump win.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1464193654.361221.jpg

The trend is not good For Hillary at this stage..

... So wonder if earlier comments about how Bernie supporters can just piss off.. As Hillary doesn't need our votes anyway is still the view of some on this thread..

I was saying sort of the same thing earlier. It will be ironic if a divided DFL loses. They thought the GOP would lose based upon Trump breaking up voting blocks. The funny thing is the people in the GOP who hate Trump have few options. What do they do vote for Bernie or HRC? Where as if you are DFL you have Bernie as the protest vote now. Who can Bernie supporters vote for after he bows out, HRC? Things are getting messy and I think many Sanders supporters will not accept Hillary and this could very will lead to a Trump win.

post-164212-0-72197100-1464235284_thumb.

TRUMP now surging in two new national Polls:

Fox: Trump 41% +4 Clinton 37%

Rasmussen: Trump 42% +5 Clinton 37%

Just about a month ago Crooked Clinton was leading Trump by 11% in an average of polls. Trump has gained about 15% on Clinton and is on a rocket.

IF Hillary gets the Dem nomination it will be a YUGE landslide for Trump in November. Will the DNC have to abandon Crooked Clinton and nominate someone else at the convention?

Cheers.

President Trump. 238 days to his inauguration.

Given Donald Trump is full of rat psychology about everyone and everything that he knows everything about let's put some of it to work on him too...

Donald Trump Is a Black Swan

The most interesting aspect of Trump's rise is its unpredictability.

Posted Mar 25, 2016

The ascendency of Donald Trump as a Republican candidate for U. S. President is a Black Swan. According to Nicholas Taleb, who invented and developed the notion, a Black Swan (note the capitals) is an unpredictable event (given accepted parameters) that has huge consequences.

Taleb offers a precise definition: A Black Swan is an event that (1) is a far outlier (far outside the realm of expectations), (2) has huge consequences, and (3) seems in retrospect to have been completely predictable (see Taleb’s well-known 2007 book The Black Swan). Taleb summarizes these three as “rarity, extreme impact, and retrospective . . . predictability” (p. xviii). Trump’s ascendency squarely has all of these.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/excellent-beauty/201603/donald-trump-is-black-swan

Predictable indeed that the radical reactionary right which is driving the Trump phenomenon would surge to make its one final last gasp to reclaim its forever lost America.

Fail.

The great global concern about Donald Trump is that Trump defies the laws of evolution. So indeed, while Trump can deny (unsuccessfully) the science of climate change for instance, neither Trump nor his fans can deny that Trump defies all of the actual laws of evolution. He is the exception to them. The more Donald Trump goes along the smaller he gets.

Trump is what he has been from the start politically, i.e., a political dead duck. The classic political dodo bird.

Yes the vile monster is definitely a black swan. But he still might win. That must be resisted at all costs. Yes, the core of the Clinton campaign as indeed she is a flawed candidate is going to need to be mostly about how historically HORRIBLE a vile monster presidency would be. The vile monster is not leading a normal movement -- it's extremely toxic.

Yes the vile monster is definitely a black swan. But he still might win. That must be resisted at all costs. Yes, the core of the Clinton campaign as indeed she is a flawed candidate is going to need to be mostly about how historically HORRIBLE a vile monster presidency would be. The vile monster is not leading a normal movement -- it's extremely toxic.

Ah, I see you now concede that Trump might win. Used to be that you gave him no chance. Mind you, I was wrong on that too, though I always wanted him to win. Nothing will be more entertaining than Trump as POTUS.

The problem for all anti Trumpists is that HRC is such an unappealing candidate, so they are reduced to attacking Trump, which only causes Trump to become even MORE popular. Bit of a bind there chaps 555555555555555555555.

Given Donald Trump is full of rat psychology about everyone and everything that he knows everything about let's put some of it to work on him too...

Posted Mar 25, 2016

The ascendency of Donald Trump as a Republican candidate for U. S. President is a Black Swan. According to Nicholas Taleb, who invented and developed the notion, a Black Swan (note the capitals) is an unpredictable event (given accepted parameters) that has huge consequences.

Taleb offers a precise definition: A Black Swan is an event that (1) is a far outlier (far outside the realm of expectations), (2) has huge consequences, and (3) seems in retrospect to have been completely predictable (see Taleb’s well-known 2007 book The Black Swan). Taleb summarizes these three as “rarity, extreme impact, and retrospective . . . predictability” (p. xviii). Trump’s ascendency squarely has all of these.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/excellent-beauty/201603/donald-trump-is-black-swan

Predictable indeed that the radical reactionary right which is driving the Trump phenomenon would surge to make its one final last gasp to reclaim its forever lost America.

Fail.

The great global concern about Donald Trump is that Trump defies the laws of evolution. So indeed, while Trump can deny (unsuccessfully) the science of climate change for instance, neither Trump nor his fans can deny that Trump defies all of the actual laws of evolution. He is the exception to them. The more Donald Trump goes along the smaller he gets.

Trump is what he has been from the start politically, i.e., a political dead duck. The classic political dodo bird.

sounds like total BlackSwan

I can't wait to hear the all the blubbering, bawling and gnashing of teeth by all the "run your life leftist" when Hillary loses to Trump. Mark my words the libs won't accept the election results when Trump wins and will try and incite riots and anarchy after losing, the bomb throwing left are always the first to violence if you oppose them making all the decisions for everyone.

You know what... it's great that Clinton loses but the best part is not that Hillary loses, but she loses to the lowest, meanest, nonPC, global warming denying, falsely called racist, who will deport millions of illegal imm., muslim banning Mr.Trump.

Who'll be the political dead ducks for generations to come after Trump loads the Supreme Court.

Ya Gotta love the irony.

Posted Mar 25, 2016

Fail.

I can't wait to hear the all the blubbering, bawling and gnashing of teeth by all the "run your life leftist" when Hillary loses to Trump. Mark my words the libs won't accept the election results when Trump wins and will try and incite riots and anarchy after losing, the bomb throwing left are always the first to violence if you oppose them making all the decisions for everyone.

You know what... it's great that Clinton loses but the best part is not that Hillary loses, but she loses to the lowest, meanest, nonPC, global warming denying, falsely called racist, who will deport millions of illegal imm., muslim banning Mr.Trump.

Who'll be the political dead ducks for generations to come after Trump loads the Supreme Court.

Ya Gotta love the irony.

I hope the Donald wins, and Obama has to stand there while Trump is sworn in. Then I hope Trump refuses to shake his hand, or even acknowledge his existence followed by throwing him out of the White House, if he hasn't had the sense to already vacate the place. Obama had no right to get involved personally against Trump. Support HRC by all means, but attacking Trump is just so low class.

Yes the vile monster is definitely a black swan. But he still might win. That must be resisted at all costs......"

And what is your suggested plan to do that....other than Hillary spending 1/2 a billion$$$ on attack ads?

Posted Mar 25, 2016

Fail.

Ya Gotta love the irony.

I hope the Donald wins, and Obama has to stand there while Trump is sworn in. Then I hope Trump refuses to shake his hand, or even acknowledge his existence followed by throwing him out of the White House, if he hasn't had the sense to already vacate the place. Obama had no right to get involved personally against Trump. Support HRC by all means, but attacking Trump is just so low class.

Frankly, I don't think a sitting President should openly support any candidate

Yes the vile monster is definitely a black swan. But he still might win. That must be resisted at all costs......"

And what is your suggested plan to do that....other than Hillary spending 1/2 a billion$$$ on attack ads?

Whatever it takes. That's above my knowledge level to know what exactly should be done. It was above the knowledge level of the monster's republican challengers as well.

That's ridiculous. Once nominated, it is typical for a sitting president that is being term limited out to support their party's nominee. Obama has not openly taken sides between Clinton and Sanders. That is also normal because it is before nomination. What is not typical is the non-endorsements of the vile monster by previous presidents of his own party. Another sign that he's radioactive.

That's ridiculous. Once nominated, it is typical for a sitting president that is being term limited out to support their party's nominee. Obama has not openly taken sides between Clinton and Sanders. That is also normal because it is before nomination. What is not typical is the non-endorsements of the vile monster by previous presidents of his own party. Another sign that he's radioactive.

A sitting president mind you, who is openly supporting a known terrorist cult. He should be sacked as a traitor.

Get Trump in, and make America great again. Less deviates. More patriots.

A sitting president mind you, who is openly supporting a known terrorist cult. He should be sacked as a traitor.

So which do you want; Trump in or America great again?

Posted Mar 25, 2016

Fail.

Ya Gotta love the irony.

Yes the raging rightwhinge is back once again and it is in both its full stride and full throat. Fact is we knew their purring like kittens during nursing of the very recent weeks could not be sustained.

A matter of temperament indeed.

It's undeniable a whole lot of people to the left of Atilla the Hun are going to be punished by a Potus-Dictator Benito Donald Trump while the drums pound out their beat.

No matter how many times I say it, seems that the anti trumpists just don't get it. IT'S NOT ABOUT TRUMP. Give me ( us ) a better anti establishment candidate and I'll ( we'll ) support him/ her in a millisecond. I want the useless, seat warming clowns that infest modern politics to get a good kicking, and it seems that Trump is the only one looking to do that. Trump could be a real misogynist, a clown, a buffoon, a braggart, an oaf, and I'd support him if he was the only one standing up for the middle class against the trough feeders. Modern politics is broken, and HRC definitely ain't gonna fix it. I want a hero, no matter how flawed, to ride into town ( Washington ) and wash the trash into the gutter. I'm not saying he can- the system is so entrenched that it might not be possible for anyone to fix, but I want to hope that someone will try. I say again, HRC will not fix the problem, she is PART OF the problem. She is totally invested in the system, and feeds off of it.

That's kinda like a person with halitosis who opts to drink bleach to kill the germs.

If you're so confident that enough people will vote against him, why are you soooooooo worried he'll win?

We're concerned that there's a chance he might win. We don't want to see Americans and their country go tumbling downhill. Trump as prez would be bad for Americans - for too many reasons to list here.

Who can Bernie supporters vote for after he bows out, HRC?

Most will vote for HRC or else not vote. Many of the tens of millions of votes for HRC will be anti-Trump votes.

I don't know what the opposite of a gentleman is, but you sound like one.

Also, it's very common for lame-duck presidents to speak their minds about upcoming election candidates. Find one, other than Nixon, who didn't do that, and I'll be impressed. Nixon didn't do that because he resigned in disgrace.

I gotta admit, as much as I loathe The Divider, it would be interesting to see the weekly turmoil he creates (except where it becomes harmful for innocent others). Like Thaksin, he'll be in the headlines every day, with a gaffe, a flip-flop, a misinformed statement, a sordid revelation, a scandal. If The Divider didn't have a major scandal in his first 15 months, I'd be truly amazed. He's a walking talking disaster. Everything he touches either explodes or melts down.

The sitting Potus is also leader of his political party.

This is true of every Potus except George Washington who had no party affiliation (Washington was anyway a Federalist).

Truman in 1952 campaigned for the D successor nominee Gov. Stevenson (unsuccessful).

Eisenhower (unsuccessfully) campaigned in 1960 for his vp Richard Nixon.

Reagan made appearances in 1988 for his (successful) vp GHW Bush.

Bill Clinton did some campaigning in 2000 for his vp Al Gore.

Because of their unpopularity, Potus who did not campaign for the party's nominee included LBJ, Jimmy Carter (1984), GHW Bush (Bob Dole in 1996), GW Bush in 2008 re: Sen John McCain.

Potus is the leader of his own political party so Potus campaigns for the Democrats for Congress, governor offices and other offices throughout the country during mid-term elections.

The crucial determining factor whether a Potus or former Potus campaigns is his popularity. With President Obama's popularity as of this week at 51% he is going to be out campaigning for HRC -- after the convention. So will Bill be out there campaigning for her. So will HRC's choice of vp. So will President Obama. So will Sen. Bernie Sanders.

The rightwhingers and the entire Republican party fears all of this through and through. Absolutely. Completely. Entirely. Dreads it. Thoroughly.

Republicans are united and uniting now. Democrats will unite after the California primary two weeks from now and during the national convention. Their polling will rise again then too, this time to new highs.

Today= 1237! You go Trump.

More important than Trump's success is the mud in the face of all of those who have been destroying America and the global community with their socialist agenda- like salve he draws them.

I am unsure which I enjoy more- the journey Trump is on toward unlikely victory or the naming/shaming of all the forces that have polluted the US polity and torn Her social fabric.

Dear "world", there is hope. Dear "governments", I hope you crap your pants and won't get disappointed!

The sad thing is, that the "governments" are the last that suffer the consequences of their dirty, high-information deeds sad.png . I hope you "elites" get flushed away, the sooner the better for all of us unwashed, low-information pricks.

So which do you want; Trump in or America great again?

I want to be entertained, so it's Trump. Bush and Obama have ruined America to the point it may never be "great" again.

Archived