Shirtless farang filmed molesting women on Pattaya Beach

webfact

500 baht fine or less as hes not even a policeman

You think ? Read my earlier post about a potential 300,000 bail and immediately put into cells for a similar offence.

The person groped can claim any damages she wishes for embarrassment etc.

try to "keep up" with things...referring to the Policeman taking upskirt panty shots of teenage girls a few days ago, fined 500 baht

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUESTION: Don't these idiot know that walking around in public without a shirt is considered extremely rude in Thailand? Hell, I don't go out of my house without a shirt on, and I'm in damn good shape with nothing to be ashamed of. But in Thailand, it's considered flat out rude! They should learn something about the culture if they are going to be here.

Well said and very true. I get an ear-full from the trouble and strife if I wear tank tops outside of the house. Thais hate them.

Go thru any of the villages round by me and many Thai men topless.....sadly no women!!

One of the little discussed aspects of the onset of age related dementia is the loss of sexual inhibition and increased sexual agressiveness.

Something that tends to pass unnoticed in Pattaya until it spills out of the night-time bars and go-gos and into the "normal" daytime tourist population.

QUESTION: Don't these idiot know that walking around in public without a shirt is considered extremely rude in Thailand? Hell, I don't go out of my house without a shirt on, and I'm in damn good shape with nothing to be ashamed of. But in Thailand, it's considered flat out rude! They should learn something about the culture if they are going to be here.

Take it easy man. If you really open your eyes you will see quite a number of Thais walking in public without shirts.

At least where I live.

Basically I do agree with you. I will not go anywhere except for the beach with shorts and shirtless or with sleeveless shirts.

Well, it may all seem like harmless fun but I was once in Soi 9 police station when a tourist had groped a female tour guide's buttocks and he was immediately put in cells awaiting a very, very hefty bail of 300,000 baht set by the duty inspector. If reported, this guy will meet some very serious cops who do not take kindly to this kind of act.

Do you work for the police then?

You do realize he is on beach Rd Pattaya. The only Thais there are hookers and beach chair vendors and gonna take a lot more than that to offend them

Sent from my SC-01D using Tapatalk

Nonsense. You must only do your trolling in the evening. During the day hundreds of chinese are there being ferried to Koh Larn and the parasailing platforms.

Omg, these comments again about how this one foreigner to the Thais makes us whites all look bad.

Inhale, exhale, don't hyperventilate!

Man, don't you get it? I can assure you, if they don't like us they just don't like us and not because of some bad behavior of a tourist.

Damn, I hate those comments. Do you hate all Thais because the one TukTuk driver scammed you? No? Why should the Thais hate all whites then? Well, the small minded do - but gives a <deleted> what some small minded people think?

He needs to be arrested and locked up before the locals beat him to a pulp!

That says it all doesn't it! Beating a mentally retarded or Alzheimer's patient to pulp for a bit of bum pinching. I'm sure you and lots of others are even expecting the locals to beat an old guy to pulp, bloody cowards. Yes, the cops should arrest him and ask him what's going on, send him to the doctor for an assessment, but beat him to pulp?

And you know for a fact he is mentally retarded?

Senile, retarded, Alzheimer's, simple minded fool, lost his marbles....does it matter what 'illness' this old geezer is suffering from? He's obviously not a full shilling or else he wouldn't be so silly and childish. People who promote violence are the ones who need to be locked up

Here we go again.You know nothing about about Thailand.You should tell that to every Thai bloke,young and old in my soi.That is the 1st thing i asked of my neighbors,is it ok to go bare chested.A typical Thai answer,"up to you."I haven't got used to the t-shirt half up yet or is that half down.

Well, it may all seem like harmless fun but I was once in Soi 9 police station when a tourist had groped a female tour guide's buttocks and he was immediately put in cells awaiting a very, very hefty bail of 300,000 baht set by the duty inspector. If reported, this guy will meet some very serious cops who do not take kindly to this kind of act.

I didn't know that police could set bail?I rekon your finger got stuck on the 0,mate.

when the hell are people going to behave themselves when they are in Thailand >

I am really getting p****d off reading about farang acting like stupid jerks here, don't they

realise all this negative publicity is reflecting on every other expats and visitors to Thailand.

little wonder so many locals have a low impression of none thais. Do people leave their

common sense and manners behind once they get on board the plane where they come from.

This guy is just another misfit together with all the drunken farang cretins that seem to think

they can do whatever they like whenever they like when they visit another country, and we read

about their disgraceful actions every day on TVF sad.pngsad.pngbeatdeadhorse.gif

My man , do you think a jerk or misfit, or Deviant gives a shit about about what you or anyone else thinks about their behaviour. ? Seriously. They are out there and always will be, rail about them all you like but you will not change them, only serious jail time.

You think ? Read my earlier post about a potential 300,000 bail and immediately put into cells for a similar offence.

Wiser heads read it,but didn't believe it.If it smells like a duck,well you know the rest.

He's on holiday in Pattaya, what else would you expect ??

"...what else would you expect ??"

I would expect the usual sort of Pattaya bashing posts such as yours, a task from which many "contributors" never take a holiday.

Of course had he been Thai we'd have pages of posts indicting & condemning all Thais, Thai culture, Thai smiles etc. and, of course, Pattaya. As it is, someone is already claiming the locals will beat him to a pulp, which will enter the history books as something that actually happened, despite the fact that no such thing has happened.

If it happened on TVF it must be true'

A gentlemen needs to pull him aside and explain that his actions hurt us all and to stop it. The first and last warning. Then follow him with video rolling if the nonsense continues, while getting contact numbers and names of the women. Then follow him to his hotel or apartment/condo and call the Police. Perhaps if he spent the night in jail that will teach him a lesson. Back in the day before all the protective laws were written, most men that witnessed his behavior would break his nose or fingers.

There's a job at the tourist police waiting for you.

You all need to lighten up A little.Remember this isn't main city Thailand,this is Pattaya. I imagne some of the women he pinched

Went and had A conversation over drinks talking about it.I have actually seen women do the same thing to men at A club after A few drinks.Take it easy ,it could be much worse.

Wiser heads read it,but didn't believe it.If it smells like a duck,well you know the rest.

Yeah, I'd like to know how he is so incredibly knowledge about all aspects of this alleged event.

He needs to be arrested and locked up before the locals beat him to a pulp!

That says it all doesn't it! Beating a mentally retarded or Alzheimer's patient to pulp for a bit of bum pinching. I'm sure you and lots of others are even expecting the locals to beat an old guy to pulp, bloody cowards. Yes, the cops should arrest him and ask him what's going on, send him to the doctor for an assessment, but beat him to pulp?

I am not for a minute suggesting that he should be beaten to a pulp, but if you know anything at all about Pattaya then you will know that this is entirely possible.

My apology to you. I didn't realize that you were actually speaking in his 'defense' as so to speak....get him off the streets before the locals harm him. I see it now.

Pattaya is indeed a mad place and anything goes down there. Too surreal for me