Best Line From A Movie?

HowardJohnson

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You went out two hours ago for a money counter, you come back with a stoned girl and a bag of fertaliser.... you don't look like your average horti-f*cking_cultralist now, do you?"

"Chill Winston!"

One of my all time favourites.

Too much bad language to post another one from there..... so a link instead http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120735/quotes

'there is NO spoon' -- yes same as OP, but its one I use all the time...with variations ...well one specific variation but i better not say that here :o

the other one is ermm well off one of those chic flix.....

'you had me at hello' -- Rene (cant spell her last name) to Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire

and....'dude whats my tattoo say dude' :D

and of course..... ' dude wheres my car, dude'

"At my signal, unleash hel_l" from Maximus in war scene in Gladiator.

Also from Gladiator: "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

One more. From as good as it gets, Jack Nicholson's character says" Go sell crazy somewhere else, we're all stocked up here. See my signature.

Col. Jessep: Son, we live in a world that has walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with guns. Whose gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinburg? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Santiago, and you curse the marines. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That Santiago's death, while tragic, probably saved lives. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that wall, you need me on that wall. We use words like honor, code, loyalty. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a weapon, and stand a post. Either way, I don't give a ###### what you think you are entitled to.

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

Bernadette: No, I'll join this conversation on the proviso that we stop bitching about people talking about wigs, dresses, bust sizes, p_nises, drugs, night clubs, and bloody Abba!

Tick: Doesn't give us much to talk about then, does it?

MORE

That was one of the clean ones! :D:D:o:D

Sometimes you go to see a movie and a line sticks in your mind and you think to yourself I must use that one. Or, a line from a movie that has become part of modern day language or you use in your group of friends and everybody knows what you are talking about.

Here are a few of my favourites:

“It the one that say’s Bad MuthaF**r on it”

Jules from Pulp Fiction, referring to his wallet.

“There is no spoon”

Kid in The Matrix or even better one of the guys in Dog Soldiers.

“He’s not the messiah; He’s a very naughty boy”

Brian’s mum in Life of Brian. (So many more could be posted from this one!)

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat!”

Roy Schneider in Jaws

Of course there are classics from The Godfather, Star Wars etc so let’s see some of your favourites.

:o

make my day huge rubber mackerel.jaws 3d.....cmon you must remember it????

Sometimes you go to see a movie and a line sticks in your mind and you think to yourself I must use that one. Or, a line from a movie that has become part of modern day language or you use in your group of friends and everybody knows what you are talking about.

Here are a few of my favourites:

“It the one that say’s Bad MuthaF**r on it”

Jules from Pulp Fiction, referring to his wallet.

“There is no spoon”

Kid in The Matrix or even better one of the guys in Dog Soldiers.

“He’s not the messiah; He’s a very naughty boy”

Brian’s mum in Life of Brian. (So many more could be posted from this one!)

“You’re gonna need a bigger boat!”

Roy Schneider in Jaws

Of course there are classics from The Godfather, Star Wars etc so let’s see some of your favourites.

she rubs the lotion on the skin,or else she gets the hose again!!!!!silence fo the lambs...class.......p.s watch saw 3.....insane!

In Easy Rider Peter Fonda and Dennis Hopper enter a greasy spoon in deepest darkest redneck america...the locals present immediately start to whisper. Then, one old guy looks over and looks back to whatever he was doing and mutters 'looks like a couple of refugees from a gorilla love in...'

a classic line and one that I used to use as a greeting when encountering hirsute associates in California in the 70s...

From Con air, Convict Jon Malkovich says to the prison guards-

Oh, stewardess, stewardess?

What's the in-flight movie today?

Well, I think you'll like it,

Cyrus. It's called...

I'll Never Make Love

To A Woman On The Beach Again.

And it's preceded by the award-winning

short, No More Steak For Me Ever.

Funny ######er,

aren't ya?