Dread Grips Nation as Uranus Enters Astrologically Perilous Position

webfact

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is the thread around their heads connected to a giant tin foil hat?

I was thinking of puppets on a string dancing to the tune of the nonsense that is astrology.

Careful what you say about astrology I am a Gemini. You would not like the other side of me.

Jaywalker is correct. My wife told me it was in the news making it seem like the world will end so everyone better get to their temple and pray to Buddha before the apocalypse. I am willing to bet that about 90% or more of Thailand never heard about this until the news spread fears. What sick people. It saddens me to know and see the media play on the gullibility of its own people. Now I understand why my wife went to the temple Sunday

"Thai-language media ran apocalyptic analyses by numerous astrologers who said the kingdom is heading toward inevitable doom and chaos because of Uranus."

Even better, tell them to lay off the som-tam. That's why there'll be chaos with Uranus. I gotta quit!

clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif clap2.gif

I wouldn't worry, Uranus's sister planet Uterus always swings by to create an opposite effect.

Uranus enters perilous position? ....... No commentcoffee1.gif

They should make offerings of toilet paper in order to wipe out the Astrological Klingons around Uranus. Sorta like Startrek. whistling.gif

Edited by connda

Headline of the year (so far). The journo should get some kind of award.

Though after reading the article I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Actually, the article isn't half as ridiculous as the accompanying photo.

Also, wondering why the perilous position of Uranus will only affect Thailand? Shouldn't all of humanity be in a panic? Ooops. Forgot. Thailand is the center of the Universe.

Change the dress and we could be watching an ancient Mayan ceremony. Yet it's 2016.

Welcome to the Stone Age. Complete with a god-king and an accompanying mythology to go along. All approved and promoted by the Ministry of Education.

Reminds me of an old Bob Newhart sketch, in which he recounts his exploits as an explorer in Africa.

As we entered the village, there happened to be a total eclipse of the sun, and the afternoon turned dark.

The villagers fell to their knees and pleaded with me to return the sun to their skies.

Which I did.

The whole universe revolves around Uranus. Keep it out of perilous positions!

"Thai-language media ran apocalyptic analyses by numerous astrologers who said the kingdom is heading toward inevitable doom and chaos because of Uranus."

cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif cheesy.gif

"Thai-language media ran apocalyptic anal-yses by numerous astrologers who said the kingdom is heading toward inevitable doom and chaos because of Uranus." rolleyes.gif

84 for the lottery number then, really is there a sillier country?

Another moronic line from a Thai-basher - most Thais I know, all Buddhists who go to temple etc regularly, think this stuff is bullshit, and I agree...as I agree that 2.2 billion christians, and especially the 1.2 billion catholics, worshipping ghosts, miracles, virgin births, saints, holy springs, etc is bullshit. Silliness is a trait in many humans, including you and a bunch of other bigoted TV posters

You had an opportunity to rise above the "bigoted TV posters" you so lustfully criticize. Alas.

I agree with your basic premise; silly people, including some followers of religion, are everywhere. Yet, this forum is about Thailand.

Crikey that's a 7 free excuse pass for the Government..

"Oh the economy has not recovered because Uranus is playing up again"!

"Local flooding in Bangkok because Uranus is in that influential position"!

"Worse road accident deaths because Uranus is effecting us all"!

Etc, etc, etc,,,

Headline of the year (so far). The journo should get some kind of award.

Though after reading the article I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Actually, the article isn't half as ridiculous as the accompanying photo.

Also, wondering why the perilous position of Uranus will only affect Thailand? Shouldn't all of humanity be in a panic? Ooops. Forgot. Thailand is the center of the Universe.

I was thinking the same thing.