Video: Ladyboys clash with foreign tourists on Pattaya beach

webfact

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Would anyone care to translate and explain the ladyboys grievance, which they freely express for about 1min 20sec during the interview on the Thairath site?

It says the ladyboys walked over to grab / hug the guys, as they often do, and the foreign girls simply tried to stop them (one of the guys was their boyfriend), then the ladyboys got angry and punched them.

The news reporters are quite disparaging of the ladyboys, asking 'Are these the mafia of the beach or what? To physically harm tourists like this'.

'Ben mafia chai haad rue blao, tam laai nak tong teeao chaaw dtaang chaat bep nee'

At this point in the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5PwRgaCf4A#t=1m39s

Edited by jspill

Welcome to Pattaya.. Seems the police spend 95% of their time babysitting transvestites. It's must be in their job description. Just go down to the police station and see for yourself. it's 24/7 non-stop...facepalm.gif

Many (not all) are pickpockets and tricky thieves which are working in women's clothes.
They usually work in teams and their target victims are drunk foreigners and newbies.
One grab the drunk by his balls, and the other steals during the money or mobile phone.
Many gangs are known to the police.
The streetworking freelancers without an permanent employment in a bar are the worst.
Their identities are not traceable and whoever invites 1,2,3 of them at home, asking for trouble.
This kind of men in women clothes, are a real pain in the ass, as the saying goes.

Prob means Bang Saray, But I've never seen any there las 8 yrs anyway.

Give it a few more years and you will get the

Lady boy beach road, Violent , Nasty Thieving Male Prostitutes

in a street near you.bah.gif

Chonburi is devoid of law enforcement for this problem.

so it will just keep expanding

Would anyone care to translate and explain the ladyboys grievance, which they freely express for about 1min 20sec during the interview on the Thairath site?

It says the ladyboys walked over to grab / hug the guys, as they often do, and the foreign girls simply tried to stop them (one of the guys was their boyfriend), then the ladyboys got angry and punched them.

The news reporters are quite disparaging of the ladyboys, asking 'Are these the mafia of the beach or what? To physically harm tourists like this'.

'Ben mafia chai haad rue blao, tam laai nak tong teeao chaaw dtaang chaat bep nee'

At this point in the video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5PwRgaCf4A#t=1m39s

Thank you.

Simply a right of passage if you have been on beach road and no need to get too excited

as it did not escalate to the six inch stilettos being used as a clubbing weapon. I thought

the guys handled the assault with grace, doing there best to de-escalate the confrontation. thumbsup.gif

Thailand's finest (violent crossdressers) at their best again... What to do about that??? Oh, I know - how about a crackdown on foreign visas or perhaps crackdown on uninsured expats who will drain the Thai government finances when running to the local hospitals, bleeding like pigs with stab wounds, cracked open heads (since the bottle is the common crossdresser's most popular weapon of choice) or stiletto heels sticking in their lungs... whistling.gif

Edited by MockingJay

"Quiet evening on beach road, business as usual" would be my title.

And read that one of the females insulted one of the LBs.

The LBs (!) reported the event to police.

The video is of poor quality and I can only guess that this female was a Thai wink.png who knew how to trigger trouble when feeling protected by their male friends.

If she did that alone the report would end different.

I don't like LBs, I avoid them, I don't insult them, I "smell" them from 100 m, I smile and walk on.

Never got into trouble with them.

A Thai would never do that to a lady boy, you are completely wrong there, they were arabs , look at the skin color and facial hair

The article clearly states: female foreign tourist

I have never had a problem in 20 years with LBs. Treat them then courteously and cheerfully if you have to interact with them at all. But many visitors take the p**s and gratuitously insult them because they think they can be bullied. Brit or Arab- they deserved a hammering and learnt a lesson. LBs are part of Thai life and society and are part of the landscape. They have more right to be here than the hostile, repressed TV posters.

In the Thai press the katoey involved are claiming that the altercation was sparked by a Thai girl with the farang swearing at the katoey and speaking down to them. More likely they didn't take kindly to being told to go away when they came up and tried to 'interact' with the farang group.
Most of the Thai comments discussing the video are on the farang side, making note of the farang waiing the katoey to apologise and saying the behaviour of the katoey was shameful and damaging to tourism in the country.

Edited by katana

Pattaya Lady Boys Get Violent on Beach Road

%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%80%E0%

PATTAYA: -- In the early morning hours of Monday, March 7th, two lady boys attacked a group of tourists. It occurred on Beach Road as they were all enjoying the late evening. The police were informed of the events, but no action occurred.

At 2:00am on Sunday night, two male tourists were walking along Beach Road with their girlfriends. The group walked past a couple of ladyboys named Khun Tirasak, aged 27, and Khun Tawatchai, aged 23. The women began harassing the ladyboys about their appearance.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221944/pattaya-lady-boys-get-violent-beach-road/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-03-08

I love how the lady boys go into attack with a wide open crutch...unprotected.

The damage one could do with a decent kick to the nether region is frightening...after that run they don't have the shoes to catch you and a Thai can't run.

maybe. Don't some have a lot of tape, padding, etc. down there acting like a protective cup almost?

I didn't know that, how do you?

Don't mess with these lady's boys!

I saw a lovely Thai lady on the train this morning I pleaded with myself, don't get an erection, don't get an erection but she did.

Three erections?

:)

I saw a lovely Thai lady on the train this morning I pleaded with myself, don't get an erection, don't get an erection but she did.

Three erections?

smile.png

It's all too confusing;- wacko.png

"Boys will be boys"

Boys will be girls.

The "gentler sex" behaving like men.

"Where there is an apple there is usually a banana."

I glad my Thai wife is real.

Edited by Jing Joe

Three erections?

smile.png

It's all too confusing;- wacko.png

"Boys will be boys"

Boys will be girls.

The "gentler sex" behaving like men.

"Where there is an apple there is usually a banana."

I glad my Thai wife is real.

It's all too confusing for me ... blink.png

I can't make out if they're 'chix-wiv-dix' or 'men-wiv-tits'

Obviously the individuals were not regular readers of this forum or they would know happens if you are smart ass to the folk. Looking at the two tourists I wonder if perhaps that hey had not cheerfully commented that "back home we would throw you off the top of a the nearest tall building." That would do it too. Just supposing...........

I wonder how much more business revenue would be generated along that strip by families and delicate little flowers like myself who currently don't care to navigate between the ladyboys and other attendant low-lifes, or trip and break an ankle, or risk a sewage pipe bursting and being swept out to sea.

"People commenting on the incident on social media claimed incidents like this happen regularly and little can be done to prevent them happening in the future."

RUBBISH, Thailand. It's very easy: take care of your guests and enforce the law.

It's not difficult and we know you barely really care.

Once again, Thais bringing the name of Thailand into disrepute: Thai police, authorities and population - you are all to blame for this.

Pattaya Lady Boys Get Violent on Beach Road

%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B0%E0%B9%80%E0%

PATTAYA: -- In the early morning hours of Monday, March 7th, two lady boys attacked a group of tourists. It occurred on Beach Road as they were all enjoying the late evening. The police were informed of the events, but no action occurred.

At 2:00am on Sunday night, two male tourists were walking along Beach Road with their girlfriends. The group walked past a couple of ladyboys named Khun Tirasak, aged 27, and Khun Tawatchai, aged 23. The women began harassing the ladyboys about their appearance.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/221944/pattaya-lady-boys-get-violent-beach-road/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2016-03-08

Pretty girls after a couple of Chang , they look almost like the real deal to me , until they open their mouth of course.