Naked driver dances after causing multiple car crash in Bangkok

snoop1130

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the Thai press they reported that she was suffering from bipolar disorder and had been treated for it for 7 years already.

That woulde explain it..........She seems high as a kite in the manic phase

Naked driver diagnosed with bipolar disorder, charged with reckless driving: police
By Coconuts Bangkok

naked_driver_-_pixel_0.jpg
In a video filmed by a witness, the naked driver climbs out through the side window and poses by the side of the car, before breaking into dance. Screenshot: Street Racing TH

BANGKOK: -- Police said the naked driver who caused three cars to crash on Lat Phrao Wang Hin Road will face a charge of reckless driving while her family claims she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

Pol. Col. Nampetch Sap-udom of Chok Chai police department said the family of the woman, whose identity was withheld, presented the police with a patient ID card which was issued by a hospital in Surat Thani and claimed she has been on medication for several years for her illness.

Her family said they will pay compensation to the car owners in the accident.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/03/08/naked-driver-diagnosed-bipolar-disorder-charged-reckless-driving-police

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2016-03-08

From the article:

quote Chok Chai police said they have contacted the woman’s family, who said she was mentally ill. quote end

"Yea man, she craaazy. That's why we let her drive, to get her outta the house"

Maybe use this as an opportunity to educate yourself:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_bipolar_disorder

http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/resources/briefing-papers-and-fact-sheets/159/463

Hope her licence is revoked immediately and she can get some medical help. Whilst I have genuine sympathy for her condition, I can't help thinking that the taxi could have a been a young kid being driven to school on the back of her parents scooter. Then we'd have a lot more to worry about than the carpet not matching the curtains.

Would this be considered a threat to national security?

Obviously high on drugs or a mental case and a threat to other people`s lives. She could have killed someone in that state. Naked or not, I wouldn`t particularly fancy sharing the roads with her.

Apart from being a "big girl" , in my opinion Thai girls dying their hair to that sort of colour is ? Well unflattering. It was the hair that caught my attention closely followed by the damage the smash caused . And as for the poor taxi driver, who was not at fault, how the hell do you think he felt being confronted with sight?. Drugs/alcohol involved ?

I find this post completely offensive. The problem here is that she is disgustingly obese and you try to obviscate the issue with a diatribe about hair color?

No one would care about the hair color if she was attractively slim.

Many men like full body ladies with a bit more of everything, to call her obese is going way overboard and the colour of her hair is up to her. like ladies a lot slimmer and black hair myself, but everyone is different.

Apart from being a "big girl" , in my opinion Thai girls dying their hair to that sort of colour is ? Well unflattering. It was the hair that caught my attention closely followed by the damage the smash caused . And as for the poor taxi driver, who was not at fault, how the hell do you think he felt being confronted with sight?. Drugs/alcohol involved ?

I find this post completely offensive. The problem here is that she is disgustingly obese and you try to obviscate the issue with a diatribe about hair color?

Since her race is unidentified, I would say she looks more like the typical 30's white woman--perhaps even a bit thin.

No, the real problem here is that you are being disgustingly rude about the lady involved.

By the way, what does "obvisgate" mean or are you just trying to demonstrate your ignorance?

From the article:

quote Chok Chai police said they have contacted the woman’s family, who said she was mentally ill. quote end

"Yea man, she craaazy. That's why we let her drive, to get her outta the house"

Maybe use this as an opportunity to educate yourself:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_with_bipolar_disorder

http://www.treatmentadvocacycenter.org/resources/briefing-papers-and-fact-sheets/159/463

thanks for the education

why don't you look at the article and educate yourself:

she drove the car naked the wrong way into a head-on collision and then danced naked. Do you think she is in any way fit to drive a vehicle of over a ton, or is she a danger to anyone on the street? Her family knew about her condition...

Seemed biss as usual to the Thai as the video shows many cars pass by rather quickly.

Not Thai 'lady' I guess, pretty much English, no?. Whatever, she must have had a ball befor she went into the car to try to take off.

If she was English, you can be sure the headline would have said English lady.

Mentally ill but not problem for driving ,police were quickly on the scene,heard there was a naked lady ,phones at the ready .the vehicle should be seized and crushed but as we know it will be a don't do again 500 baht and a few pictures

Why take your anger out on the car it did nothing wrong.

Why can't I see stuff like that when I'm stuck in traffic?!

Aside from the comedic value why would you want to?

She's fat, flabby and unattractive.

She's fat, flabby and unattractive. Be nice now these girls need love to. A lot of guys have a fat girl fetish. Its what ever turns your crank Hank.

Over dosed on the happy pills maybe? Is streaking going to be the new 'in thing', introduced by those/us crazy Brits who expose their bits at any occasion. Particularly cricket and football games which often need something to liven them up.coffee1.gif

The woman is fairly obviously Thai, and a fairly average specimen.

Some of you guys are pretty deluded about what women actually look like. Her appearance is hardly the issue here anyway.

Respect to those who tried to protect her dignity. Shame on whoever chose instead to film her and place it online - and shame on those here who felt entitled to pass comment on her in such an unpleasant manner.