Cannot activate Mcot and Thai channels on gmmz hd box?

Sandman77

I bought a gmm z hd box on lazada

But not any channel no Mcot nothing want open, the 1621 hotline speaks no English hang me up the phone

I try to make ota over satellite soft update but it's impossible to select the start button its disabled and unselectible

Any ideas where I can download latest software for usb upgrade ?

GMMZ went under.. Or sold its subscriber base..

I called 1619 CTH (on hold 2 hours unless you call like 6 am on a tuesday) and they looked up my account (from box number) and sent me a CTH box.

Once that arrived I logged into the CTH site (while on hold to get them to auth it) and managed to work through the Thai only registration processes.. The box authorized while I was still on hold.

They credited me the GMMZ platinum package to a Beyond Platinum CTH package.. Basically gave me the stadium channels (which I dont want as its only football I think) for free, but cut a month or two off my pre paid year, which I will address and demand. Fairs fair.

Overall, considering the mess that GMM left, CTH have been pretty good, fast free supply of a new box.. Instant no argument 'every channel' put on for 10 months.. Etc.

CTH might be a bit less high quality SD on the SD channels.. Looks like a hint more compression, but I keep it purely for Fox HD and the UFC, no other reason. I can stream everything else but for 5k baht a year I like the 1080p and guaranteed signal quality.

Edited by LivinLOS