North Korea sentences US tourist to 15 years in prison with hard labor

webfact

Don't worry folks, I'm sure Dennis Rodman has already got his latest humanitarian basketball visit to DPRK already lined up.

One quick word with his mate....

As an aside, I looked on their Twitter feed to see if they announced it there (couldn't find it).

If you wish a few minutes of unbridled amusement.....

https://twitter.com/DPRK_News?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Clearly they're following the news!

DPRK News Service@DPRK_News Mar 15

Supreme Leader Kim Jong-Un declares national day of celebration, as astounding Donald Trump victory brings United States closer to its doom.

Edited by Chicog

Because people don't give a flying about USA anymore. Your posts proves exactly why.

Agree ....this typical nuke the bugger reaction is why we have such a huge crisis in Europe right now and ISIS and all the middle eastern geo political which would have been better solved in talking. USA has zero success in its foreign policies as its used to bullying , bombing and then leaving a mess for the next president to clean up.

U can see why China insists in talks , it's like having a crazy pit bull at your backyard with ballistics missiles ....if the crazy guy Kim pressed all the armaments and fires them all before committing suicide , there is no Star Wars force field here that can protect millions of civilian casualty in the entire region

I say let the guy suffer in jail ....because one dumb idiot suffering for 15 years is better than millions dead if we corner the pit bull up to the wall.

Great plan. Nuke it and everything will be fine.

Make the area uninhabitable for decades and don't worry about the radiation fallout that may kill millions of innocent NK civilians and will probably not get Kim anyway.

Don't worry about the inevitable was that WILL break out between NK and SK or the civilians in Seoul which is not far from the DMZ or the SK military or the US military who are also based in SK.

Don't worry about the radiation coming from Seoul if Kim actually does have WMD.

Don't worry about the effect on the rest of the world as they don't matter anyway.

Just nuke Pyongyang.

Are you for real or are you as stupid as your post suggests?

Very well put.

If anyone is still wondering why the DPRK has an active nuclear weapons program despite sanctions and hardship, they need look no further than the above post.

sorry i was in a weird mood. nobody is going to nuke anybody. i don't really believe in using Nukes. They are bad. i apologize to my fellow TV members for making these outrageous statements in defense of the young American warmongering pig. you have shown me the USA is the devil.

Communist China is a great country.

North Korea is justified in all their actions. I await the day that Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un can liberate the enslaved American people. i promise to return to being a good TV citizen. i feel my many good contributions here prove i can once again return to the great people's state of TV. I signed my confession. can i go now?

Because people don't give a flying about USA anymore. Your posts proves exactly why.

Agree ....this typical nuke the bugger reaction is why we have such a huge crisis in Europe right now and ISIS and all the middle eastern geo political which would have been better solved in talking. USA has zero success in its foreign policies as its used to bullying , bombing and then leaving a mess for the next president to clean up.

U can see why China insists in talks , it's like having a crazy pit bull at your backyard with ballistics missiles ....if the crazy guy Kim pressed all the armaments and fires them all before committing suicide , there is no Star Wars force field here that can protect millions of civilian casualty in the entire region

I say let the guy suffer in jail ....because one dumb idiot suffering for 15 years is better than millions dead if we corner the pit bull up to the wall.

Great plan. Nuke it and everything will be fine.

Make the area uninhabitable for decades and don't worry about the radiation fallout that may kill millions of innocent NK civilians and will probably not get Kim anyway.

Don't worry about the inevitable was that WILL break out between NK and SK or the civilians in Seoul which is not far from the DMZ or the SK military or the US military who are also based in SK.

Don't worry about the radiation coming from Seoul if Kim actually does have WMD.

Don't worry about the effect on the rest of the world as they don't matter anyway.

Just nuke Pyongyang.

Are you for real or are you as stupid as your post suggests?

Very well put.

If anyone is still wondering why the DPRK has an active nuclear weapons program despite sanctions and hardship, they need look no further than the above post.

sorry i was in a weird mood. nobody is going to nuke anybody. i don't really believe in using Nukes. They are bad.

i apologize to my fellow TV members for making these outrageous statements in defense of the young American warmongering pig.

you have shown me the USA is the devil.

Communist China is a great country.

North Korea is justified in all their actions. I await the day that Supreme Leader Kim Jong-un can liberate the enslaved American people.

i promise to return to being a good TV citizen. i feel my many good contributions here prove i can once again return to the great people's state of TV.

I signed my confession. can i go now?

Hahahhahah go eat a big bowl of Som Tum !!!! And repeat that in Thai :) have a great day mate

No nukes in Chiangmai :) and yes China is a great country to visit and diversity of culture is amazing ...forget about the word communism mate :)

Hahahhahah go eat a big bowl of Som Tum !!!! And repeat that in Thai smile.png have a great day mate

No nukes in Chiangmai smile.png and yes China is a great country to visit and diversity of culture is amazing ...forget about the word communism mate smile.png

Thanks for the nice reply. smile.png I thought someone would be along to sentence me to 15 years hard labor.

on your suggestion, i will let the these people know about forgetting the communism word:

http://english.cpc.people.com.cn/

http://www.chinatoday.com/org/cpc/

http://www.cfr.org/china/chinese-communist-party/p29443

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ch.html

Edited by NCC1701A

Especially the jesus wheezers, they still have it in their stupid heads that the rest of the world must listen to their mumbo jumbo.

(And no, this does not excuse the other cults that think their fictional deity trumps all).

Maybe he should try to arrange a meeting with Kim so he can sing Kate Perry for him , apparantly that's his weak spot.

Edited by balo